Photo

Losing faith in the power of prayer. Are you?

Prayer faith tired scared help happiness agreement prayer belief doubt. hope

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

Father we have times in our lives when we feel overwhelmed and alone.  There are times when we just don't know what and how to pray but you always know what is in our hearts.  These are the times when we can be still and know that you are God.  I know that you have Dawn's mother in the palm of your hand.  Cover her, comfort her, and heal her.  Bring Dawn comfort and healing also from her unhappiness.  Thank you Father for your unfailing grace and infinite mercy.  Amen. 

#17 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Lord,
Please bless this person.
Please heal the mother.
Cast out all cancer from that mother's body.
I understand the pain of being tired & exhausted from unanswered prayers.
Please answer this person's prayers. Amen.

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hi dawn, hoping that all is well with you and your mother. Don't give up. There is nothing wrong with your agreement prayers with your mother. What is wrong based on my own experienced is I expect immediate answer. I tend to focus on the problem instead of on His Word. As I search His Word, I realised that I have been selfish. God pointed out my weakness mostly in Jeremiah. Once I repented, He will guide me to His Word. Praise the Lord. Father, may Dawn experiences the joy of knowing You through Your Word. You have guided me daily, Lord. Forgive me for being disobedient, Father. Thank You for the daily blessing that You give us. Let all of us including Dawn and her mother live a peaceful life and joyfully honor You through our praise and thanksgiving. All glory to You, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#19 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hi Dawn-As I read your posts-I understand the hardships that come from life-"Why does God let this happen to me"-humanly speak we don't know the whys of life that happen to us-its soooo hard to believe in something we can't see or touch-we are to have faith in him who created the universe-feeds the sparrows every day-if he loves the birds that much to provide for them then how much more does he love us??To know&grow in the understanding of the one who went to Calvary for your sins you need to get into his holy word&seek him to prayer-I know when you pray a lot of the time it doesn't seem like they go any higher than the ceiling-this is where your faith comes in-either believe he hears you or not-the choice is yours-I'm speaking from experience&the bible-been there-done that-in the midst of it-Lord asking for your healing touch to fall on her mother- bless Dawn as she goes thru this

#20 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

dawn i understand how you feel.i like you have been praying and praying to God for answers to prayers.i'm also very stressed and unhappy and i've been like that for a long time.i strongly believe in the Word of God and i know that i know that He answers prayers but when i'm feeling at my lowest i think are my prayers enough.we are all human and God's Way it not are way.God answers prayers in his own time not ours.i reaaly believe that.when i pray and answers are not coming i ask myself what am i doing wrong.answer is nothing.we have to keep our eyes on God and not whats happening around us or to us.trials make us stronger each time we go through them and i know that God gets me through them.i just keep praying and when i want to stop praying i ask God to help.just know that no matter what happens in your life God Loves you very much.don't look at whats going on around you look to God and His Word so you can get stronger each day.Father i lift dawn and her family up to You in prayer.i ask that You suround her with Your Love and Your angels.bring peace and comfort to her and her family.i lift her mom up to You in prayer and ask that You heal her totally and give her good health and a long life.this i pray in Jesus name amen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prayer, faith, tired, scared, help, happiness, agreement prayer, belief, doubt., hope