10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

Father, though my husband and I are hard pressed on every side, we are thankful we are not crushed, because we have You. Even when we are too weak to have any faith left, we are thankful to You, Lord because You are faithful to us and You will help us. I want to thank You for all my children. Thank You for the careers of my two elder children, I trust You will guide them to remain thankful to You and praise You. Father, the two younger children are without careers, my daughter and youngest son. I ask O Lord, in Jesus' name that Your will be done. I plead the blood of Jesus upon these children. We lift our plans to You, Father awaiting instruction from You. Both my younger children have sent their resume to various organisation seeking employment. Father, my husband is interested to send my youngest son to study abroad. We need to seek Your divine approval and blessing on this matter so that we will not be disobedient and deprive our children of their calling and Your will for them. Thank You, Lord that I trust I will hear from You. Bless Your name, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,870 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this lovely mother's prayer for her children. TY for her faith + praying example. May her younger children find the careers You have chosen for them. May their needs be met. May they not suffer too much want. May they welcome resting in the palm of Your hand.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Thank you drei for your prayers. Father, thank You for all praying fathers and mothers for our children. Thank You for using us mothers to carry our children in our womb. We placed our children and our lives into Your loving hands, Lord. Thank You for the plans that You have for our children. Lord, You know the number of my days. I ask that You will forgive me because my life is corrupt. I will not know what is to happen tomorrow but today I pray that all my children will have good relationship with You, with each other and with us their parents. That my elder children will continue to help and guide the younger children without complaining but be filled with YourLove, peace and joy. Father, I pray that You will make a way for doors of opportunities to be open for my younger children, be bless with good careers and righteous and holy life. Father, thank You for my family. May we live in obedience to You and thank You in whatever circumstances we are in. We trust You, Lord that good things will come our way because we believe and we love You. Thank You, God. All glory to You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:07 AM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with this prayer.
Please answer it in Your son's precious name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

Thank you Ekika for your prayer. Father, thank You for giving me another day to praise You and thank You for Your mercy and grace. Another day of hope and You are my Hope. Another day to wait patiently for Your glory, miracles and breakthrough to come my way. I know good things will come because You are faithful. Father, I will not give up, I will ask, I will seek and I will knock until Your will and Your plan come to pass in Jesus' name. Father, You put me here is not by choice but to bring glory to Your name. I know I am Your partner and my prayers join heaven and earth. Lord, at times I feel so inadequate when praying for others or for the needs of my family. Right now, we are going through financial lacking. Lord, You are faithful and forgiving, I know You want to help me. I do not know how to handle this situation Father God except to call upon the name of Jesus in the time of trouble. Father God, give me Your thoughts and wisdom as I pray. In Jesus' name I ask for Angelic help. Father, the finance I ask is to sustain us day to day, to help my second son with his new house that will also be our home. Thank You, Lord for this house. I know You see the needs for basic things for the house and I believe You will provide for that need. Another need if it is in line with Your will is to send our youngest son to study abroad. Lord, this is just a plan and if it is not Your will, I ask You, Lord to direct him to the door that You have opened for him. Thank You, Lord. Lord, another issue concern my husband and daughter. My husband is working on something, I ask for Your hand to be upon this work so that it will be successful. As for my daughter, I ask in Jesus' name to allow her to hear Your voice and do the things that You want her to do. Thank You, Lord. May Your will be done in this family. I give You praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,697 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Precious Savior
Your promises are true and you are faithful ...Lord may your Holy hand rest upon Keith and Patches and as we lift them up to you we believe they will obtain mercy ,grace and Devine direction into what you have in store for there family ....may your hand give added strength ,may your presence uplift and touch Patches and Keith at this time ....thank you for the seen and the unseen Lord and thank you for making ways where there may seam no way ...you are our rock ,refuge and our hope ....thank you Father ......In Jesus name

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

Precious Savior
Your promises are true and you are faithful ...Lord may your Holy hand rest upon Keith and Patches and as we lift them up to you we believe they will obtain mercy ,grace and Devine direction into what you have in store for there family ....may your hand give added strength ,may your presence uplift and touch Patches and Keith at this time ....thank you for the seen and the unseen Lord and thank you for making ways where there may seam no way ...you are our rock ,refuge and our hope ....thank you Father ......In Jesus name

Amen.

#8 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

Abba:

Please have Your way ........

In Jesus name we trust,

Amen

#9 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,146 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

Lord-Placing all of these family's needs before you-meet them according to your riches in glory.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Lord-Placing all of these family's needs before you-meet them according to your riches in glory.

Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

Father, may Your will be done in each and every family member. I believe good things are coming our way, Father. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace. I trust all are well with us. I give You praise and thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.