#1 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

Dear Prayway warriors

Please pray for my husband as he is suffering from colitis ulcer as well as he has swelling on his feet.

Please pray that he becomes perfectly healthy and would not miss any day in his school again.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and granting job for him. Help him to continue with his job sincerely and let there be no problem in health again that will hinder him in continuing with his job.

PRAISE THE LORD.

Minoo

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

Father, I lift Minoo's husband to You who needs healing in his body in Jesus' name. Thank You, Father, by faith that this husband is healed by Jesus' stripes. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

Lord-I bring Minoo's husband before-asking that your healing touch would be laid on him-thank you for the provision of a job-we give you praise for this.

#4 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Abba Father, please remove the conditions that cause ulcerative colitis.  Give Minoo's husband the strength to follow specific eating plans for this and for him to remember to drink plenty of water.  Praying for a full recovery with JESUS leading the way............Amen