18 replies to this topic

#16 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

In the name of Jesus, sickness GO! all pain GO! body line up with the revealed truth and will of God...by the stripes of Jesus patches is heaed! Thank you, Father, for healing power quickening patches by the Spirit of God within her releasing it from her spirit to her flesh, for she is flesh of Jesus' flesh and bone of His bone; they are one, for he that is joined to the Spirit is one spirit

Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement that all symptoms of illness will be completely gone and patches will return to full health, In Jesus Name, Amen

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

In the name of Jesus, sickness GO! all pain GO! body line up with the revealed truth and will of God...by the stripes of Jesus patches is heaed! Thank you, Father, for healing power quickening patches by the Spirit of God within her releasing it from her spirit to her flesh, for she is flesh of Jesus' flesh and bone of His bone; they are one, for he that is joined to the Spirit is one spirit

Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement that all symptoms of illness will be completely gone and patches will return to full health, In Jesus Name, Amen

Amen. Thank You for the promise of Your Word, Lord. Your Word are health to my flesh. Thank You for restoring me to health, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#18 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

Lord-Thank you for the mighty healing you have given Patches-bless&strengthen her.

#19 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:31 AM

Lord-Thank you for the mighty healing you have given Patches-bless&strengthen her.

Amen.