18 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

I woke up this morning with bad headache and vomitting. It could be because I took a pain killer for the pain I suffered on my left leg. The pain on my leg is gone. Praise the Lord. I took medicine for my headache and vomitting. I am resting in bed since this morning. Please pray for my health. Thank you.

Father, I claimed Your Word are health to my flesh. I declare Your healing and saving power over me, that I am healed by Jesus' stripes. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my entire household. Cleanse us, Lord and restore us to health. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:01 AM

In the name of Jesus, sickness GO! all pain GO! body line up with the revealed truth and will of God...by the stripes of Jesus patches is heaed! Thank you, Father, for healing power quickening patches by the Spirit of God within her releasing it from her spirit to her flesh, for she is flesh of Jesus' flesh and bone of His bone; they are one, for he that is joined to the Spirit is one spirit

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

In the name of Jesus, sickness GO! all pain GO! body line up with the revealed truth and will of God...by the stripes of Jesus patches is heaed! Thank you, Father, for healing power quickening patches by the Spirit of God within her releasing it from her spirit to her flesh, for she is flesh of Jesus' flesh and bone of His bone; they are one, for he that is joined to the Spirit is one spirit

I stand in agreement, in the name of Jesus. Thank you Father, that Patches has been healed and walks in it.

#4 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

In total agreement ...

Amen

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

Thank you Mjac, InHisSteps, Minoo and Sister Kath for your prayers. When I woked up this morning feeling restored and delivered from headache and the urged to vomit, I know God has heard your prayers for me and answered.

Heavenly Father, what an awesome God You are, faithful, merciful, forgiving, healing, providing, redeeming, protecting and You are indeed the Great Physician. Father, thank You for hearing the prayers of Your children for my health and You answered without hesitation. Father, thank You for revealing to me today Your Word in 1 Peter 5:10, "and after you have suffered a littke while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you." Thank You for Your Word, Lord. I give You praise, thanksgiving, honor and I worship You. You deserve all these, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Thank you Father for removing sickness from Patches.  Thank you for your strength and healing power.  Give Patches more and more energy as she goes about her days in the wonderful name of Jesus.........Amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Thank you Father for removing sickness from Patches.  Thank you for your strength and healing power.  Give Patches more and more energy as she goes about her days in the wonderful name of Jesus.........Amen

Father, I say Amen to RBG's prayer for my health. May she experiences good health in all areas of her life in Jesus' name.

Father, thank You for the precious blood of Jesus and the divine protection that You gave upon me and my entire household even while we sleep. I was unable to sleep well last night, Lord, but I continually put my trust in You knowing that the evil one can never penetrate through the hedge of protection that You have built around me and every family member. Father, thank You for the assurance that You gave me through Your Word in Psalm 121:7-8. The Lord shall preserve me from all evil, He shall preserve my soul. The Lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth and even forevermore. Thank You, God, I know I was not fighting against flesh and blood but against the power of darkness. Thank You God, Your grace has saved and healed me. Bevwith all my family, our going and coming, Lord until our enemies repent and be defeated. Forgive them, Lord because they do not know what they are doing. Glory to You, Father God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

Lord-I ask that your healing touch be laid on Patches-bless her with healing

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

Lord-I ask that your healing touch be laid on Patches-bless her with healing

Father, thank You for hearing all the prayers of Your children for my health. Lord, bless me with peaceful sleep tonight. Watch over my family and my PW families as well. Keep us safe and fill us with Your peace, love, joy and good health. Glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#10 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Lord,
Please heal Patches & make her whole. Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Lord,Please heal Patches & make her whole. Amen.

Tq. Amen. Father, fill me and my family with Your divine peace, love and joy. Bless us with peaceful sleep. Thank You for Your mercy and grace, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#12 alexburkee

alexburkee

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

Patches family be filled with peace, love, and joy.. In jesus name.

Thank you Jesus, Thank you God. I am grateful.

#13 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Lord-Thank you for freeing Patches from pain-touch&heal all areas of her body.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Lord-Thank you for freeing Patches from pain-touch&heal all areas of her body.

Amen. Father, surround me with Your Angels that will help me to live right. To think right. To praise and thank You in all circumstances. To sleep well at night. To be filled with peace, love and joy. May the light of Jesus shine upon me. Let others see Your glory and anointing in my life. Father, keep me strong always. Glory to You, Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift Patches' up to Your holy throne of grace. Father, please give her peace regarding all areas of her life.  Bless her with health and prosperity.  Increase her talents so that they may glorify You in every area of her life.  We thank You for her faithfulness to PW and her compassion and caring for so many.  All glory is Yours, Father.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.