5 replies to this topic

#1 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Dear friends, I haven't use this website for a while, but now I really need some prayer support. A year ago the Lord granted me the job I was dreaming and praying about for years. I like the company, colleagues, work itself and couldn't even think of something better. Besides, on this work I met a wonderful man and our relationship just started after I was secretly in love with him for many month. But now I'm facing great misunderstand with my boss regarding personal things that have nothing to do with work. Well, I'm very embarrassed about some things in the past and I did provide wrong information when applied for job. Now my boss if trying to use it against me and threatens me she will use it to fire me. I'm very shy and can't really stand for myself... I really need God's help in this situation. I'm so afraid to lose both my job and the man I love...

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Lord-Asking you to move in this area-may all things be made clear.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Aleona to Your throne of grace.  Father, please touch the heart of her supervisor.  May she be willing to think about all consequences before she acts.  Please surround Aleona with peace and with the wonderful knowledge that You will help her to get through this time of trial.  Blessed be the Name of our Lord, Jesus.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Father,

Please work this situation out on behalf of Aleona.

Give Aleona a spirit of boldness.

Touch the heart of this supervisor.

Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.

#5 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

LORD Bless Alona and remove all cobwebs right now in her mind and give her the right direction to go on...

Minoo

#6 Guest_buildagirl

Guest_buildagirl
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

Yup, AMEN AMEN AMEN!