7 replies to this topic

#1 jacob1985

jacob1985

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Father I pray that You would be with my wife this Thursday 12/19/13 as she is having surgery on her gallbladder.  I ask that You be with all the dr.'s and nurses involved and guide them.  I pray that she have a speedy recovery and everything goes well.  I ask for peace as I have been worrying for her.  Thank you Jesus for all You do for us.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,607 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

Father I pray that You would be with my wife this Thursday 12/19/13 as she is having surgery on her gallbladder.  I ask that You be with all the dr.'s and nurses involved and guide them.  I pray that she have a speedy recovery and everything goes well.  I ask for peace as I have been worrying for her.  Thank you Jesus for all You do for us.

amen and amen.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,235 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:56 AM

Lord-Asking you to guide &direct the surgery-may both have your peace about this operation

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Lord-Asking you to guide &direct the surgery-may both have your peace about this operation

Amen
In Jesus name we speak peace to your spirit and have the assurance that when we pray The Lord hears and goes before us ,as the angles and the hand of God rest upon your precious wife ,all will be well with her..Lord touch husband as it is human to be concerned about the ones we love ...thank you Lord you are always with us ,providing ,protecting and uplifting in our times of need ,Hod bless your wife abundantly and you also .. .....Glory be to God .....in Jesus name Amen

#5 alexburkee

alexburkee

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

God

Create peace of mind within jacob1985

Amen

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Father I pray that You would be with my wife this Thursday 12/19/13 as she is having surgery on her gallbladder.  I ask that You be with all the Dr.'s and nurses involved and guide them.  I pray that she have a speedy recovery and everything goes well.  I ask for peace as I have been worrying for her.  Thank you Jesus for all You do for us.

Heavenly Father, I come into prayer agreement with jacob and ask that You will grant the surgeon wisdom and discernment.  Send Your Holy angels to protect her while she is under.  I pray that Your healing will be manifested through the hands of the surgeon and that everything will go well with her without complications.  I ask that You will grant her a speedy recovery, In Jesus Name, we thank You in advance LORD, Amen

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with this prayer. Please answer it. Amen.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Dear Lord,

We join Jacob's prayers for his wife. May he feel a great peace as he remembers Your promises to take care of Your children. May all go well for his wife. May she have extraordinary docs + nurses caring for her.

In Your precious name, amen.