13 replies to this topic

#1 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

Father God, I need prayer and understanding so much. Our marriage is in jeopardy due to satans influence on my wife. She is a member of a religious cult. They have lied to her and led her down the dark path. She needs to know our Lord and Saviour Jesus. In talking with her, she believes that she is worshipping god, but it is a false god. Her cult has her believing that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not the loving Saviour. I pray that she receive a revelation of who the Holy Spirit really is. A personal relationship with our King, the Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father, nothing is too hard for you to accomplish, miracles are performed by You regularly. Your power is too magnificient for humans to comprehend. Help this lost child of yours Father. In Jesus Name AMEN

#2 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:44 AM

Lord I continue standing in prayer for this sister so that you protect her from all evil and harm. Remove all dark forces around her Lord and open her eyes to see and her ears to hear the truth in this matter. Give this husband Lord strength to endure and courage to stand up to any evil that may come against them. Lord we know with you ALL is possible, so we give you this sister for your loving keep. Let her know how real you truly are. Send her signs she cannot dismiss your presence in her life. Remind her of your love and how you will leave the whole flock to return one lost sheep. We thank you and praise you for this wonderful, kind love you shower your children with. We ask you stand between any evil or darkness in this persons life and shower them with your truth and light. " Yea tho I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil." Send her husband Lord good help to support him through this, and signs you are always with him...In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit we pray...Amen

#3 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:55 AM

Father God, I to lift up Parth to you Lord and thank you for his belief in you and in your truth. I pray for his wife Lord that you would remove her from lies and deceipt and bring her into the truth of your word and your love for her. Be with Parth as he lovingly prays for his wife and help him to be a Godly example to her and to show her the way, the truth and the life. We thank you that you hear our prayers and for what you are doing in his wife life right now. IJN...Amen

#4 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:15 AM

Mt Christian Brothers and Sisters, thank you so much for your prayers and concern. Deborah is a very good woman and wife, she has been guided down the wrong path and needs reassurance that the Lord Jesus is the true and only Saviour.

#5 hischild

hischild

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:40 AM

Mt Christian Brothers and Sisters, thank you so much for your prayers and concern. Deborah is a very good woman and wife, she has been guided down the wrong path and needs reassurance that the Lord Jesus is the true and only Saviour.

View Post

Father

We pray for a revelation for Deborah of who the Lord Jesus is and that she would be free from the deception and darkness because of the lies of the enemy. Give her husband wisdom to know how to show your love in this difficult situation in Jesus name Amen

#6 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:03 AM

Lord, thank you for answered prayers. my wife is talking to me somewhat. before, she had been told that i was of satan, and words coming from my mouth were all lies. her "church" claims to be the only true church and all of its members have been personally chosen by god. they are getting themselves ready for the apopcalypse and preparing to go to the "place of safety" very soon says the church leader. members are getting passports. they have been instructed to break all ties with earthly family members. yes Father, this is scary. satan has torn apart our family. my two daughters are dumbfounded and yet she will not answer their questions. Heavenly father, once again I pray that the Holy Spirit take charge. soften my wifes heart to the truth. open her eyes, and expose her church leaders for the evilness that is going on here. deborah was discussing the new testament with me on a limited basis. they have taught her that our Lord and Saviour is a messenger of God and not the Saviour. she cannot and will not answer my questions concerning the gospel of John, mind control is being used on her and all other members of her "church". Father, You have the power to stop this. I have been trying to plant the seed within her to seek the truth. finally she has been listening somewhat, yet she reverts back to her church teachings. i need your wisdom, your strength, to get through this. we are so afraid of the outcome if she does not see the light. Help us Father God. In Jesus Name AMEN

#7 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:34 AM

Dear Lord this poor poor deluded woman is in desparate need of You now, I pray You will open her heart to YOu, her ears to her husband and make her completely deaf to the words of the cult. Free Deborah now Lord so she can go back to her husband and follow You and only You! Send courage and compassion to her children and to her husband and I pray that You will intervene in a mighty powerful way so Deborah will be saved! IJN Amen

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:09 PM

Father, I pray that you light will shine in Deborah's life. Thank you that where your light is the darkness has to flee. Please shine your light into the darkened places of this cult she is in. Show Deborah your truth and help her to believe your truth because when she does, she WILL be set free. Father, we continue to stand with parth in pray for this precious woman. Father, bring her out of deception. We pray for the blindness to be removed from her eyes. May this woman declare your glory and help others, and bring your light to others as a result of what she has been through! Encourage parth and his daughters to continue on and stand firm in prayer and in your word! Remind them of your great love for them and for their wife/mother. Comfort their hearts I pray in Jesus name! You are with them!

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:05 AM

Father, in Jesus' name, I seek the power of the Holy Spirit to go before Parth's family and make every crooked places straight. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover and protect this family from the power of darkness, release Parth's wife from the lies of the devil. Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked (Psalm 97:10 NIV). Amen. O Father, Your only Son, Jesus Christ is above all. His name saves life, His name heals us from every attack of the enemies. O Father, free this woman from the clutches of satan and his agents. Nothing is impossible with You. It is the faith of her husband and by Your grace that saves this woman from bondages, as You promised that he who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Let it be seen that Your light shines in the darkness. You are above all. All honor and glory belongs to You. Thank You Father. Let the plan of this evil one be broken by the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, who is our Saviour and His death has set us free. His blood has healed us from our sins. Thank You Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#10 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:37 AM

Lord God Almighty, thank you Father for your grace, love and faithfulness. the seed has been planted and my wife is starting to question her beliefs. she has been somewhat receptive to discussing your Son, and who Jesus is. her "church" has her so mixed up spiritually and she has been guided down the wrong path. Father, prayer is so powerful and i want to thank my Christian brothers and sisters whom have been praying for us. it is because of you Lord, Praise Be To God. you must receive all of the credit. we are just vessels to serve You and to lead your children to Christ. may the Holy Spirit enter and soften her heart and open her eyes and mind that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour and the only way to receive eternity with You. i adore you Father God, You are so awesome, magnificient and your presence is felt among us daily. In Jesus Name AMEN

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:41 PM

Romans 6:1 - "What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning, so that grace may increase?". Dear Father, help Parth and his wife never to fall into the trap of thinking that because grace is so free and abundant they need not take their sin seriously. Show them more clearly that because they have died to sin they must no longer live therein. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

Thank you God for this softening in parth's wife. Thank you that you will continue the good work begun in her. Please draw this precious woman to your truth. I pray for her eyes to see you Jesus and realize that you are it. You are the only Way. You are everything. Please help her to receive your gift of Salvation and have the courage and strength to say no to and leave the cult that she is in. Father, thank you for parth's steadfast heart of prayer for his wife. Please help him to continue to stand firm and put on the full armour of God. Please help him to continually speak the name of Jesus and put his trust in you. Thank you God for your faithfulness and goodness. In Jesus name I pray.

#13 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:57 AM

:) thank you everyone whom has prayed for my wife and myself. prayer is so powerful. the love of our Lord and Saviour will never fail us. Our Heavenly Father is in control. He is magnificient, awesome, His grace, His forgiveness, His Love, His Son Jesus is all we will ever need. Glory be given to the Lord, our Majesty. AMEN

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:19 PM

Father, thank You for creating someone like Parth, who believes in Your saving grace and trust You for the healing of his wife. Amen. May the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ flow into this family's lives, marriage and home, may they never tire of giving Our Lord Jesus Christ the glory, honor and sacrifice of thanksgiving. Thank You Lord for answering our prayers. May this couple remain faithful to You just as You remain faithful to them. Thank You Father. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon them, that they will always be covered and protected from the power of darkness. That their heart and their minds, their bodies and souls and everything about them belong to God. They are God's children and Satan has no power over them. Thank You Jesus. Praise the Lord! You are God Almighty and we love You. Thank You Father, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.