#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr. S's soon salvation. As a Jew, he is one of Your chosen people. But he does seem to speak of You as though he recognizes You exist. I have to tread carefully, but pray You will guide me when I have app'ts with him so we will get to talk about You. Help me to plant seeds that take root in fertile soil. Open his eyes, unstop his ears, + give him a heart for You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#77 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr. S's salvation. I only see him twice a year now so that reduces potential opportunities to talk about You. It is also hard since I'm supposed to be there for my health, not witnessing! I know that You can make a way for a conversation to happen again. I pray for one soon.

TY again for all the ways he's helped me. Bless him + his family. May his eyes be opened, his ears unstopped, + his heart filled with the knowledge of You + a great faith.

He says he witnesses at least one miracle a year. May he realize You are the author of them!

#78 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

Dear Lord,

May Dr. S. soon know + confess You as his Lord + Savior. Please open his eyes + unstop his ears so he will eagerly seek You.

Bless him + his family. TY again for all he's done to help me.

#79 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

Dear Lord,

May Dr. S. soon know + confess You as Lord. I pray for another opportunity to talk to him about You.

Please unstop his ears + open his eyes to who You are. May he no longer think that there is some nebulous higher power apart from You.

TY for all he has done to try to help me health-wise.

#80 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Dr. S's many kindnesses, his patience, + his ethics. Bless his practice + his family.

Above all, may he soon know You as his Creator, Savior, Redeemer + Friend. Give him another epiphany about who You are.

#81 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Dr. S's help over the years. I have been very blessed to have him as a doc.

I believe he is one of Your chosen people but, like many Jews, has experienced a partial hardening while we await the salvation of the full number of gentiles. Please give him another epiphany so he will recognize + confess You as Lord. He's halfway there, at least, now that he knows evolutionary theory is too flawed to just accept.

Bless my app't with him in a few weeks. May I plant a few more seeds that will bear fruit.

#82 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless my app't with Dr. S. next week. I pray for an opportunity to witness in a way that will bear fruit.

Lord, let his unbelief be just a partial, temporary hardening. He talks about You but last I hear, he didn't know who You are. Please open his eyes + unstop his ears. He is one of your original, chosen people-a Jew. But he does not practice Judaism. Please save him.

#83 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:12 PM

I pray to You Oh Lord of Reign & Powers that dr S will be delivered from unkind evil asa possible like you did to me in the past, today, now & forever, amen ++

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation