#61 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Dr. S + his family. Please also bless my upcoming app't with him later this month. I pray for an opportunity to witness + influence him in a positive way re: believing in You.

May he have another epiphany so he'll realize You are our Creator, not some unknown, nebulous higher power.

In Your precious name, amen.

#62 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Dr. S + all he has done to help me. I am truly blessed to have a doc I can really count on. TY for the rapport we have, + TY for the opportunity You provided today to discuss faith in relationships.

I am happy that he attends church to support his wife + provide a moral framework for his son but I am so sad that he chooses not to worship You or have a personal relationship with You. Please give him another epiphany so he realizes You are our Creator + deserve worship not just for that, but for the atoning work of Your Son. I keep thinking of Hebrews 2:3: "How will we escape if we ignore so great a salvation?" I desperately want him to be saved, Lord.

Please provide additional opportunities for me to talk to him about You. Open his heart, mind, eyes + ears to Your saving grace.

#63 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:13 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for blessing me w Dr. S as my nephrologist. I cont. to pray for him to have another epiphany so he will realize that You are our Creator, Savior, Redeemer, Confidante, etc.

For a long time he believed in evolution. Now he realizes it cannot all be accidental. Please lift up his blinders the rest of the way so he can see what we see.

Provide an opportunity for me to witness to him again. Soften his heart + make it receptive. Unstop his ears. May Your truths penetrate the innermost depths of his heart + mind. May he want to be Your servant. May many others witness to him + may their efforts bear fruit.

#64 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:49 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my appointment with Dr. S on 3/30. May I have an opportunity to witness to him in a way he will accept + may he consider the obvious signs we have all over the world that shout out to us of our Creator.

May his wife + son keep praying for his salvation + may their witness + testimony speak to his heart.

My he choose to worship You instead of choosing to deny You.

#65 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

Dear Lord,

I am so blessed to have such good rapport with Dr. S. He'll spend 45 minutes with me when I have an app't, + half the time is a social visit!  He really cares about my health + welfare, + I'm so appreciative. It is very unusual to have this kind of rapport with a practitioner.

Bless him for his work ethic, but please also unstop his ears + open his eyes, mind + heart to the truth of Your Word. Change his mind so instead of choosing not to worship You, he wants to. Put many people in his path to witness to him in effective ways.

I pray for another opportunity to witness to him. One didn't come up this time, + I want to be careful so I don't alienate him.

#66 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY again for Dr. S + the excellent care he has given me over the years. You have greatly blessed me in so many ways. I can see many instances in which You've worked all things together for my good. I recognize many miracles that have occurred, + know there are even more I have missed seeing.

I long for Dr. S to be a co-heir with the rest of the redeemed in Your eternal kingdom. Please keep working on his spirit + soul. May he have another epiphany. He knows the human body is too astounding to have come about by accident or evolution, but still chooses not to worship You. I don't know why. Please soften his heart + open his eyes + ears. I grieve over the time lost. He's about 53- may no more time pass before he recognizes You.

#67 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr.S's salvation. Please keep working on his heart, soul, spirit, mind, etc. May he finally give You credit for the miracles he has witnessed + the magnificent creation of the human body + all that You have given us in nature.

Sometimes he talks as though he believes in divine intervention. I don't want to push the envelope too far during our conversations. But he recognizes that Israel is a land of miracles + there is no other explanation for the nation's survival + reestablishment after nearly 1900 years of its people in exile (along with many other examples). Open his eyes + unstop his ears, Lord. He hears about You but doesn't recognize You are our Creator; not some mysterious 'intelligent design' nebulous entity

He has been a huge blessing to me. May I contribute to bringing the Gospel to him. I pray for more opportunities to witness to him. Please put Your Spirit in him.

I pray for his family as well. I know his wife believes. I think his son does but am not sure. Guide them both.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation