#46 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY again for this great doc + the rapport we share. It is no accident that I knew he would be a really good nephrologist from having worked w him when he rotated thru the ICU as an intern + resident. 

I pray for more opportunities to witness to him. He had one epiphany (creation didn't happen by chance/evolution) but he still doesn't know who You are. Please open his eyes + unstop his ears. Give him a full epiphany about You. I want to see him + his family in heaven.

In Your precious name, amen.

#47 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:14 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for my favorite doc + friend, who came to visit me after the transplant, even though he does not have official privileges at that hosp. You have been working on his heart + I am thrilled to see the evidence of that work. May he have another epiphany + recognize that creation did not only not happen by chance, but You are the author of it.  He had the heart to become a dedicated Christian. May it be so, asap.

#48 Guest_buildagirl

Guest_buildagirl
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

#49 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray again for the salvation of Dr. S. I haven't had an app't w him since before the 2nd transplant, but I pray that one will be arranged soon + for another opportunity to witness.

May he be receptive + responsive to hearing about You, + may he no longer think that there is a generic 'higher power' but You, a very personal God who is involved + cares so much about every detail of our lives.

TY for the first epiphany he had- that the marvelous bodies we have did not happen by chance. Now I ask for a 2nd epiphany so he will recognize You as the Messiah.

#50 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my app't w Dr. S on 11/6, + provide another opportunity for me to witness to him. May he have a second epiphany + be able to give You credit for being our Creator, Redeemer, Comforter, etc. May he reconcile himself to You asap.

#51 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

Dear Lord,

You deserve the credit for supplying this perfectly matched kidney for me, + I've been trying to tell different people that. I had hoped Dr. S would say something in response, but he didn't. Nevertheless, he has seen the way you've kept me alive against all odds-when other people younger than me with fewer health problems have died. I pray he will pay attention to this + realize we are not here by chance.

I pray for an opportunity for a better conversation with him about You--or if not me, then someone else. May every word he's ever heard about Your true character suddenly click in his heart + mind, + may he become a faithful servant so we can rejoice with him in heaven.

#52 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:04 PM

Dear Lord,

Please unstop my friends' ears + open his eyes to Your  great goodness. He acknowledges that Creation could not have happened by chance. You have allowed a partial softening of his heart. Please soften it the rest of the way. May he recognize You as his Savior + confess You as the Son of God. May he believe in, follow + serve You.

#53 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:18 PM

Dear Lord,

May the message of Your Son's sacrifice finally resonate with Dr. S. May he have another epiphany + realize You are our Creator + Redeemer. May he be determined to follow You + not let the lies he hears (perpetuated by those who do not want to be accountable to You) become part of his thinking any longer.

TY for blessing me with such a good doc.

#54 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Dear Lord,

I have an upcoming app't w Dr. S on Weds. May Your light shine thru me + inspire him to seek You. I pray for an opportunity to witness.

TY for the amazing blessing of providing this doc to see to my care. I am so grateful for his work ethic, friendship + diligence.

May he soon have an epiphany + recognize You as King of Kings + Lord of Lords.

#55 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

Abba Father,

bring Dr S to Your salvation, O LORD. Awake in him the desire to know Your truths and Your loving kindness. Protect him from evil influences and continue to shower him with Your favour and blessings that He may know Your love. Lead him to Your pasture of rest and give him peace in his heart to know that You are GOD.

In Jesus name,

Amen

#56 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You will reveal Your truths to Dr. S. Please give him another epiphany. May his heart, mind, eyes + ears be opened. 

May he be saved, + soon.

#57 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:24 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for the blessing of having such a good doc in my corner. TY for his receptionist, who has gone out of her way to help me.

I pray that You will give Dr. S a 2nd epiphany. TY so much that he realizes the human body could not have happened by accident + that evolution needs to be questioned. May he finally give You the credit for creation.

Unstop his ears + open his eyes. May he seek You + accept You as his Savior.

#58 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr. S's salvation. May Your Spirit wake up his slumbering soul. May Your Words finally unstop his ears + open his eyes.

May he be singing Your praises soon.

#59 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:42 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm so thankful for having this doctor, who is such an advocate for my health + always willing to go the extra mile for me. Please bless him + his family.

I pray for his soon salvation. Please give him another epiphany. He knows that evolution could not have happened as its proponents claim it has, but last I heard, he doesn't know + confess You as Lord. I so want him to be one of Your children. TY that he has a believing wife. May her prayers + influence go far in helping him to recognize + confess You as Lord.

Protect his son from worldly influences. May he walk with You.

#60 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr.S's salvation. Please keep working on his heart, soul, spirit, mind, etc. May he finally give You credit for the miracles he has witnessed + the magnificent creation of the human body + all that You have given us in nature.

He has been a huge blessing to me. May I contribute to bringing the Gospel to him. I pray for more opportunities to witness to him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation