#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the great rapport I am able to have w Dr. S + a few of his staff members. He did take a picture of the cover of the book I am hoping he will read that refutes evolution + defends creation. I can't blame him for preferring to read it on an e-reader since his wife goes to bed early + he would have to use a lamp to read a regular book, which would keep her awake. I pray that you will work on his heart to read it + give him a great appreciation for the beautiful creation You have gifted us with. May more people be shamed into taking better care of it.

He told me he has had 100s of patients who have had the thallium stress test + they have tolerated it well. Most of his patients have the same problems of hypertension, kidney disease, + some have had transplants. I am less concerned than I was at first but still dread the test. I cont. to pray for Your protection.

In Your precious name, amen.

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

Dear Lord,

Please keep working on Dr. S's heart, soul, mind + spirit. Inspire him to read about You + to read books that refute evolution + prove how divinely designed creation really is. How dare people try to deny You authorship?

#33 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

Dear Lord,

Please keep working to open Dr. S's heart, mind, soul + spirit to the truth of Your Word. May he read that book refuting evolution. May he understand + accept the joyous beauty of Your creation + the Savior You sent to save us. May he come before You, repent + ask You to be his Savior.

#34 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

Father I lift up Dr. S to you in prayer.  I ask for his salvation.  Open his spiritual eyes to the truth in a way that he cannot deny. I thank you for sending him a wonderful friend who prays for him.  Father you are mighty and wonderful is your name.  Amen

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for blessing me w Dr. S as my nephrologist. I cont. to pray for him to have another epiphany so he will realize that You are our Creator, Savior, Redeemer, Confidante, etc.

For a long time he believed in evolution. Now he realizes it cannot all be accidental. Please lift up his blinders the rest of the way so he can see what we see.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

Dear Lord,

Guide Dr. S to be receptive to everything he hears about the Gospel + salvation. Give him another epiphany about creation not happening by chance-let him see that You are the author of it, not some nebulous higher power. Show him how actively involved You are in our lives + how much You love Your creation. May he welcome that knowledge + not let the lies scientists bandy about confuse him or lead him astray.

I pray for another opportunity to witness to him + to be able to do it when he is in a receptive mood.

I really want to see him in heaven, Lord. 

TY again for his expertise + concern. I really appreciate the control he tries to give me over medical decision-making. Help both of us to make the right decisions re: how to handle the renal + all other medical issues.

#37 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

Father I ask that this man open his eyes and heart to you completely.  We know that nothing in all creation was by chance but by your divine plan alone.  You are the one who breathed life into us and you are the one with whom your children will spend eternity. Father I praise you and the mighty works of your hands.  We cry out for the salvation of all those we love.  Father hear our prayer and lead this man to the path of salvation. Father I ask the same for my son Tim.   I praise your mighty name. Amen.

#38 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Father I ask that this man open his eyes and heart to you completely.  We know that nothing in all creation was by chance but by your divine plan alone.  You are the one who breathed life into us and you are the one with whom your children will spend eternity. Father I praise you and the mighty works of your hands.  We cry out for the salvation of all those we love.  Father hear our prayer and lead this man to the path of salvation. Father I ask the same for my son Tim.   I praise your mighty name. Amen.

amen and amen.

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for this doc. Please bless his practice, his family + fill him w the need to seek You. May he find You soon + acknowledge You are who You say You are.

May he have another epiphany soon; this time recognizing the Trinity + rejoicing at what he has learned.

Guide him as he makes many medical decisions.

#40 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

Father I pray for the salvation of Dr. S.  Thank you that he has a friend who prays for him and his deliverance. In Jesus name. Amen

#41 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:12 AM

Dear Lord,

TY again for this doc. Please bless his practice, his family + fill him w the need to seek You. May he find You soon + acknowledge You are who You say You are.

May he have another epiphany soon; this time recognizing the Trinity + rejoicing at what he has learned.

Guide him as he makes many medical decisions.

amen and amen.

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing my recent app't w Dr. S. He was kind enough to take me upstairs to the PD clinic + introduce me to the nurses I'll be working with once dialysis starts. I appreciate the convenience of having the clinic be in the same building as his office.

I pray for another opportunity to discuss You w him. I don't want to put unwanted pressure on him that would turn him farther away from You. Show me how to witness to him.

Keep working on his spirit to see + find You.

#43 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Dr. S + the many ways he tries to make things easier on me medically by letting me make a lot of the decisions re: care, etc. I cont. to pray that he will have another epiphany + recognize You are our Creator; there is not some nebulous 'higher power'. At least he knows creation could not have happened by chance. Please open his eyes the rest of the way so he can join us in Your kingdom.

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my nephrologist + friend w spiritual discernment + the recognition that You are our Creator + deeply caring, loving, involved + the only guide we can count on in this world. I want to see him in heaven! It's harder sometimes to cope w having a friend who doesn't acknowledge You than it is when you dislike someone, esp. when that friend is really nice.

At least he's hearing Your Word. May it penetrate his spiritual deafness.

#45 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY again for the rapport + friendship I have with clearly the best doc I have ever worked with or been a patient of. I value our friendship very much. I pray for more opportunities to witness to him. I feel like I have to be careful in how I do it bc I don't want to come off wrong + shut down the rapport we have. Please fill his mind with questions + give him the desire to ask them-either of me, or of other Christians.

Unstop his ears, open his mind, + remove the scales from his eyes. You've given him one epiphany about creation not being an accident or the result of evolution. Please give him another one. He told me once he goes to church w his family so his son will have a moral framework to grow up with, but he "tunes out"  the sermons.  May he no longer want to do that, but welcome learning all he can about Scripture.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation