#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my appointment with Dr. S on Monday. May I have an opportunity to witness to him in a way he will accept + may he consider the obvious signs we have all over the world that shout out to us of our Creator.

May his wife + son keep praying for his salvation + may their witness + testimony speak to his heart.

TY for this great doc.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing my app't w/Dr. S today. You did provide an opportunity to witness. Altho' he does not yet give u credit for Creation or being You, You did give him an epiphany.

After decades of believing in evolution + strictly science, he finally realizes that there is no way evolution/chance can account for the intricacies of our existence + the wonders of the human body. He told me he was waiting to see an ENT doc + while in his office, was looking at the structures of the inner ear with a new eye. He reached a new milestone in understanding.

Now I pray for the next milestone-for him to realize that You are the author of Creation and the God of the universe. How I long for that day! I know it is possible bbc You have brought him this far. I know it is possible for him to be in heaven + pray he will accept You soon as His Savior!

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

Dear Lord,

May this Christmas season be the one during which Dr. S finally recognizes You are the Christ, the Son of the living God, + our Savior.

TY again that he finally realizes the human body is not the result of chance.

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for my favorite doc + friend. You have been working on his heart + I am thrilled to see the evidence of that work. May he have another epiphany + recognize that creation did not only not happen by chance, but You are the author of it.  He had the heart to become a dedicated Christian. May it be so, asap.

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that this will be the year that Dr. S finally comes to You, acknowledging You as God + asking for forgiveness. May he become a devoted servant + teach others abt you.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Dr.S's salvation. Please keep working on his heart, soul, spirit, mind, etc. May he finally give You credit for the miracles he has witnessed + the magnificent creation of the human body + all that You have given us in nature.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY again for Dr. S + the excellent care he has given me over the years. You have greatly blessed me with other exemplary docs, each in a different field. I have seen Your hand in Your care of my health these many years + recognize the many miracles that have occurred even though others may not recognize them.

I long for Dr. S to be a co-heir with the rest of the redeemed in Your eternal kingdom. Please keep working on his spirit + soul.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

Dear Lord,

Please reveal Yourself to Dr. S. May he long to be accountable to You. TY for the epiphany he had about evolution. May he realize You are the one who so masterfully created everything + that Your love for us prompted You to send Your precious Son to deliver us from our sins.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for the great doc You had cross my path decades ago in a professional capacity + who now does such a good job as an internist/nephrologist. Please keep working on his heart + give him another ephiphany re: creation + Who is responsible. May his wife + son pray diligently for him.

TY that he supports my decision not to have the thallium stress test + was willing to order a repeat of the db stress test.

Bless his mother-in-law who is dying. May she be fully reconciled with You.

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to show great patience to this doc who also shows great patience to those seeking his help. TY for his integrity + humility + ethical standards of care. TY for his support + loyalty to his patients.

May he be greatly blessed. TY for his believing wife. May she pray fervently for him + their son.

May his entire family join all believers in heaven.

#26 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for Your cont'd work on Dr. S's heart. TY for the opportunity to talk to him about You. I pray for more chances to do so. Please prepare his heart + mind.

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Dear Lord,

May Dr. S accept + read the book I have for him that refutes evolution + defends creation. May the truth seep into his soul + spirit + may You become uppermost in his heart + mind. I won't see him till 3/26 so I ask for Your intervention in particular during the intervening weeks.

May he be able to get a cardiologist to approved the 2nd DB stress test so I don't have to get exposed to thallium.

Don't let him forget about You. Keep Yourself uppermost in his mind until he will have to acknowledge + ultimately embrace the truth.

#28 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Lord-I ask you that Dr s would be receptive to the seeds that have  been planted-convict &lead him thru your plan of salvation.

#29 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for my friend's salvation. May he want to read the book I'm bringing to our next appointment. May he not feel threatened by its defense of creation. May he instead see.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to ask that You prepare Dr. S's heart to be receptive to Your Word + the truth of You as our Creator. May he read the book on creation vs. evolution that I have for him when I see him on the 26th.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation