#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm sorry I had to restart this post bc I slacked off on praying for my friend. I ask for Your forgiveness.

You know how thankful I am that You ordained it that Dr. S would be my nephrologist. We have a great rapport bc we worked together when he rotated through the ICU for his internship + residency at the hospital I was working in. I also worked with his wife, another nurse, for years. He is both a great + ethical doctor + a really nice person.

His wife is Presby. but he was raised Jewish. If I understand him correctly, he believes in a higher power but not You. I really am not sure, but I am basing it on past discussions we have had.

Lord, I don't want him to be unsaved. Please soften his heart + open his ears + eyes to the truth of who You are. May Your  light shine through him. May his wife + son be able to get thru to him.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm sorry I had to restart this post bc I slacked off on praying for my friend. I ask for Your forgiveness.

You know how thankful I am that You ordained it that Dr. S would be my nephrologist. We have a great rapport bc we worked together when he rotated through the ICU for his internship + residency at the hospital I was working in. I also worked with his wife, another nurse, for years. He is both a great + ethical doctor + a really nice person.

His wife is Presby. but he was raised Jewish. If I understand him correctly, he believes in a higher power but not You. I really am not sure, but I am basing it on past discussions we have had.

Lord, I don't want him to be unsaved. Please soften his heart + open his ears + eyes to the truth of who You are. May Your  light shine through him. May his wife + son be able to get thru to him.

O Lord, I pray along with dreiBohnen for Dr.S to have his heart and eyes open to You.Amen

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I stand in prayer agreement with dreibohnen and all others for Dr. S.  Father, please soften his heart.  May he see the miracles that surround him each and every day to be what they are: miracles by Your hand.  May he understand that the knowledge he and all his colleagues have  comes directly from You.  You are blessing medical professionals so they can help Your sheep. Father, we give You the glory.   

Thank You that this man is so compassionate and caring.  Thank You that he tends to those You have placed in his path in such a humble, giving way. 

Father, we thank You for hearing our prayers.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Lord,

Please convict this man's heart.
Let him 'meet' the Messiah just as Shaul(Paul) did.
Save him. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this great doctor who never rushes his patients out of the door, but really cares + tries to help them. May the gift of grace thru Your Son be revealed to him.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Father, praying for Dr. S's salvation.  May you reveal to him your truth, love and grace through the power and direction of the Holy Spirit.  I pray his wife sincerely speaks with him and prays over him at night when he sleeps.  Soften his heart more and more Father.  Praying for Dr. S in the saving name of JESUS.............Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the blessing me with such a caring nephrologist + one with whom I have such a good rapport. May I take every opportunity to plead for his salvation. TY for his believing wife, so he has someone else to pray for him. He goes to church but says he 'tunes out' the sermons; he mainly started going after their son was born so that he would grow up having a solid moral framework. 

May he realize good morals + ethics are not enough for him or his son. I pray his son believes + does not sense his dad's disbelief bc that might encourage him to emulate his dad.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY for the continued blessing of this favorite one of a number of docs. Please bless him with wisdom, knowledge + understanding so he will recognize You are the I AM as You say + creation is not due to some nebulous generic higher power.

May his wife + son be vigilant in praying for him, along with any Christian friends they may have.

May the changes to insurance not harm his practice.

Please open up more opportunities for me to witness to him. Prepare his heart in advance.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Dear Lord,

Please fill Dr. S's heart + mind with thoughts of You. May the truth finally dawn upon him. May his heart be softened + his eyes be opened.

May he realize there is no such thing as a generic, nebulous power; You are the great I AM + there is no other.

I pray for more opportunities + for courage to witness to him in ways he will accept.

#10 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

Thank You for the opportunity to pray for Dr. S.  Father, may his heart be softened.   Help us to pray for him in ways that align with Your perfect will.  Show him the way, Father.  May he finally accept the truth and may he embrace it with his entire being.  Thank You for dreibohnen's witness to him.  May she have many more opportunities.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for more opportunities to witness to Dr. S. I esp. want to tell him about the book, Scopes Retried, which is an excellent defense of creation + shows how foolish + impossible evolution is. May his interest be piqued enough to read the book.

Please give him a hunger for the truth only You can offer him.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Dr. S with great wisdom, knowledge + understanding. May he realize soon how foolish it demonic it is to deny You credit for being our creator + Lord. This book I am reading really helps point out how we are wrestling against all the invisible authorities + demons who spin their own doctrines to try to deny Your sovereignty. I pray Dr. S will read this book + his eyes will be opened. Please provide an opportunity for me to introduce it to him.

May he also see the many lies the world + the media throw in our faces + how important it is for us to defend the faith + spread the Gospel.

#13 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Thank You for the opportunity to pray for Dr. S.  Father, may his heart be softened.   Help us to pray for him in ways that align with Your perfect will.  Show him the way, Father.  May he finally accept the truth and may he embrace it with his entire being.  Thank You for dreibohnen's witness to him.  May she have many more opportunities.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

Thank you Y'shua Amen

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

Dear Lord,

May Dr.S's attitude be changed during this season of thanksgiving and preparation to celebrate one of the virgin birth of our only Savior + Redeemer. 

May he accept + acknowledge You as the Lord of his life.

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Dear Lord,

May Dr.S's attitude be changed during this season of thanksgiving and preparation to celebrate one of the virgin birth of our only Savior + Redeemer. 

May he accept + acknowledge You as the Lord of his life.

I stand in agreement with this and all prayers for Dr. S.  All glory is Yours, Father,  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Needs salvation