7 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

I ask prayers for my daughter Fiona who experienced chest congestion. Father, I bring before Your Throne of Grace my daughter, Fiona. She has been suffering from chest congestion. She visited a doctor and was told to rest. Father, You are Love. I felt that my daughter is feeling depressed because she just lost her job through resignation. Father, my daughter is struggling with her on line business. Father, I put my trust in You that You will cover my daughter with the precious blood of Jesus. Let her experienced Your amazing love, Lord. I can only watch from a distance, so I decided by faith to trust Your Word that the Lord is my Shepherd and Fiona's. Lord, thank You for Your plan upon this daughtef. If business on line is not Your will for her, may she hear Your instruction and be led to the job that You want her to have for her joy and for Your glory. Help my daughter, Lord. Give her the opportunity to increase her faith and testify of Your goodness. I trust and believe Fiona will hear Your voice and follow. Give her the wisdom to discern, Lord. May Fiona receive total healing from You Lord in all areas. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Lord-I ask healing for Fiona-clear her chest&lungs-bless her with wisdom as she pursues her business endeavours.

#3 rajni

rajni

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

in Jesus name. Amen.

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Fiona to Your throne of grace.  Father, please touch her with healing from the top of her head to the soles of her feet.  May her depression leave, never to return.  May her business flourish and may all she does glorify You.  May she be a testimony of Your grace and mercy.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Fiona to Your throne of grace.  Father, please touch her with healing from the top of her head to the soles of her feet.  May her depression leave, never to return.  May her business flourish and may all she does glorify You.  May she be a testimony of Your grace and mercy.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen.

Merciful Savior
We come in unity and one accord and in the name of Jesus ,praying for Fiona and the chest cold and depression be lifted of her and healing ,wholeness and the goodness of The Lord continue to fulfill and keep her and rise Fiona up and set her free and place her feet on solid ground ,you are Fiona's place of refuge and her strength ...may the good work The Lord started in your precious daughter be completed through Christ Jesus ,our hope ,our faith and the rock for which we stand on .....God bless you Fiona in every area you need ..in Jesus name Amen

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Heavenly Father I come into prayer agreement for Fiona, deliver her from sickness and help her business to thrive, In Jesus Name, Amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name's sake, for our backsliding are many, we have sinned against thee. (Jeremiah 14:7).

Heavenly Father, thank You for hearing the prayers of Your children in PW and answer. I bring the needs of my daughter to You, Lord in the physical, emotional, spiritual, work related and financial in Jesus' name. I seek Your forgiveness upon my daughter for her backsliding and sinning against You. Father, thank You that You have answered our prayers in the past and believing it will cover in period now and in the future, that You have rescued her from getting involved with a non believer and redeemed her from destruction. Lord, You know what I do not know about her. As a mother, I am joyful to praise and thank You knowing she is totally under Your control, Father. Fill her with wisdom, Lord and guide her so that her work is in line with Your Will and Your Word. I pray that her on line business is successful so that she is able to take care of her personal needs without relying on other people except, You, Lord. If You have other plans for her, Father, reveal to her so that she will not miss the opportunity and anointing. Touch her body and deliver her from all manner of sickness and pain. Create a new heart and a new spirit in her, Father so she is able to love You, herself and people around her. Heal her soul, Lord, so that she will become a new person in Jesus Christ. Thank You, Father. I pray that You will open doors of opportunity for Fiona to meet a wonderful man who will love and respect her, who fear You, Lord and be able to bring her to worship You together. Father God, I rebuke the spirit that controlled her life and keep her in bondage with the things of the world in Jesus' name. I decree Fiona is brand new in Christ Jesus. She is the Child of our Almighty God, filled with His Holy Spirit and the peace of God in her will surpasses all understanding. Thank You, Father for blessing us with powerful prayer warriors who trust You and glorify You. Bless all who are praying for Fiona that their prayers will rise up to Your Throne of Grace like sweet perfume. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Fiona. Protect, heal, provide and surround her with Your Angels, Lord. I ask for Your hand to be upon her cat Hercules, a stray cat that she rescued few months back to always make her feel happy and joyful that praises for You will always be on her lips. Thank You, Lord. All glory to Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Fiona's health + her on-line business. May she be financially stable, but more importantly, spiritually whole. May she refuse to compromise her faith in any way. May she heal completely.

In Your precious name, amen.