6 replies to this topic

#1 rajni

rajni

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

I have come to ask you to please pray for me. I have been ill(both physically and mentally) from past 2 months. I want to trust lord is working in me and he can heal me, my faith is weakening.... I am tired of being sick..... its affecting my husband too. He is not christian but he always respected and encouraged me to follow jesus. He too prays to Jesus with me...... but I have only been a pain to him.... I could not be a good wife....I want to surrender to jesus completely...my physical pain, my stress, my lowness, my fear. I want you to please join me in prayers, coz lord said when two or more come in prayer over something its always listened. Please pray for my health, mind and body. Please pray for our financial situation. This is a rough phase of my life but I want to believe that this will pass through. Thank you.

Rajni

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I have come to ask you to please pray for me. I have been ill(both physically and mentally) from past 2 months. I want to trust lord is working in me and he can heal me, my faith is weakening.... I am tired of being sick..... its affecting my husband too. He is not christian but he always respected and encouraged me to follow jesus. He too prays to Jesus with me...... but I have only been a pain to him.... I could not be a good wife....I want to surrender to jesus completely...my physical pain, my stress, my lowness, my fear. I want you to please join me in prayers, coz lord said when two or more come in prayer over something its always listened. Please pray for my health, mind and body. Please pray for our financial situation. This is a rough phase of my life but I want to believe that this will pass through. Thank you.

Rajni

Merciful Savior

Thank you Abba Father ,you created Rajini so wonderful and in your imagine and she is perfect in your sight ,the apple of God's eye ,nothing broken or missing that almighty God can't fix or repair ....we come boldly before your Holy Thorne of Grace and ask for Devine healing from all sickness ,praying for healing ,deliverance and freedom in Raijni mind ,body ,soul and spirit ...Jesus ,you bore everything and all for us on Calvary and said ......IT IS FINISHED ... By your stripes Raiji is whole ,healed and has the VICTORY .....

WE BIND THE LIES SATAN IS SPEAKING TO YOU Rinji ....YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WIFE ,THE LOVE OF YOUR HUSBAND LIFE ..HUSBAND FOUND FAVOR IN THE LORD ,WEHN HE GAVE him a good wife and a good HUSBAND to you ...AT TIMES ONE WILL CARRY THE OTHER REMEMBER TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE ,WHEN ONE IS DOWN THE OTHER WILL SUPPORT !LIFT UP ,Pray and encourage until the other is able ...

.GOD BLESS YOU BEAUTIFUL- MAY THE LORD BRING REVELATIONS TO YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT OF WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS AND WHO YOU BELONG TO ...YOUR A BELOVED CHILD OF THE KING ,BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING ,HIGHLY FAVORED and loved ,loved by our Father .....God bless you and keep you and your husband in his gracious hands ...In Jesus mighty name amen

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Lord-Asking that you strengthen&heal Rajni-bless her with healing&strength-may her faith  in you be made stronger-each day.She is precious&perfect in your sight-help her faith to grow as she trusts in you.

#4 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

The LORD is with you as you are with Him. 

Heavenly Father, I ask that You restore health to this woman, and also that You will strengthen her that she may believe In You and in the healing You have sent through Your Son Jesus, that she may become healthy and full of life,  and praise Your Holy Name, Amen

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Please restore our sister's soul, faith + circumstances. Bless her husband for encouraging her to follow You. May their situation bring him to faith in You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#6 alexburkee

alexburkee

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Restore Rajni to her image of perfect health. Allow peace, love, and hope to surround her life.

Amen

#7 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray that You will strengthen Rajni and renew her hope in You.  I pray that the prayers of others will hold her up in this time of weakness.  Bring her the health and peace she seeks.  Restore her confidence in herself as a wife.  May You also open up her husband's heart to be compassionate to his hurting wife, In Jesus Name, Amen