#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:49 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances, living conditions, erratic employment for the parents, illiteracy, etc.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + getting clean water, insufficient shelter, etc.

Give them great faith. May they do well in life + serve You always.

In Your precious name, amen.

#77 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to be more faithful in fulfilling Your command to meet the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May Ebola or other pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. TY for bringing help to them that they'd never have w/o You.

#78 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:42 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to be more faithful in fulfilling Your command to meet the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May Ebola or other pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future.