#61 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless these precious children this Christmas season. May they feel peace, love, + the comfort of Your Spirit in great measure. Keep them safe at all times, + help them + their families break out of the cycle of abject poverty + illiteracy. TY so much for the staff at Compassion I., who sacrifice much to serve these children.

In Your precious name, amen.

#62 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to be more faithful in fulfilling Your command to meet the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May plagues + pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly,who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

#63 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for finding a way for these kids to get to know You. Bless their faith + their schooling, + enrich their lives in all the ways that matter. May their parents know + confess You as Lord. May the cycle of poverty + illiteracy be broken.

May they + their families stay healthy + have all their physical, spiritual + emotional needs met. Protect them from all forms of evil.

I esp. pray for the children in India who can no longer be served by Compassion Int. d/t governmental corruption +/or the obstacles thrown up by the enemy. I know You can turn this situation to good. May those who have come to know You thru C. I.’s services in India not despair at this disheartening turn of events. May their faith grow in spite of this setback. Please find another way into their lives.

#64 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances, living conditions, erratic employment for the parents, illiteracy, etc. TY that they have been able to attend school + church consistently, except for the 10 mos. that services were suspended d/t governmental malfeasance.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + dirty water, insufficient food/clothing/shelter, etc.

Please facilitate the care + sponsorship of more children. Bless the service fair coming up at many churches. May many consider supporting Compassion International's efforts to help these precious children. It is amazing what has been accomplished with Your help in the past 60-70 years.

I want to also pray for Nielly, who lost her sponsorship after moving out of the service area. May she hold fast to her faith. Please provide a way for it to be nourished.

#65 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to be more faithful in fulfilling Your command to meet the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May Ebola or other pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

#66 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

Dear Lord,

I apologize for not keeping up with praying for Neilly, Lal and Nithuriya. Help me to be more faithful in doing so. Also show me how else I may help them.

TY that both kids have been able to stay in school except for 10 mos. when services were interrupted. I was afraid Lal's family would expect him to go to work.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help. Help me to be an encouragement to them.

#67 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances, living conditions, erratic employment for the parents, illiteracy, etc.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + getting clean water, shelter, etc.

Bless C.I.'s efforts to care for as many children as possible + teach them about You. What an awesome ministry! Prepare the hearts of many to consider supporting + sponsoring these precious children.