#46 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Dear Lord,

Please aid Compassion I's efforts to reestablish services in Bangladesh. They are still suspended. This must be so hard on the children. No doubt the staff at the school + church brought them much joy.

May services resume very soon. In the meantime, please encourage the children in other ways, + provide for all their needs. Ease their anxiety. Show them You are watching out for them in ways they may not expect. May they see the evidence of Your love all around them.

In Your precious name, amen.

#47 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:52 PM

Dear Lord,

You reminded me today of these precious children, so I knew I needed to pray for them.

It grieves me that they are missing out on Compassion's services d/t unrest + other unknown problems in Bangladesh. Please stir the hearts of the gov't officials to allow the agency to resume its services. Give those who must deal w/the gov't officials wisdom so they will know what to say + how to say it. May the gov't officials not harden their hearts or expect bribes.

Give the children + their families extra encouragement during this time. Please provide for them as only You can. May they have enough of all they need. May their faith remain strong. May they keep studying + learning. May they esp. keep praying.

Protect them as well from all the hazards they have to face. 

#48 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that negotiations between Compassion I. + the gov't of Bangladesh will  be completed soon, so the children can return to the project school + church. They must be grieving so much at the lost of such  hope + love You brought to their lives. Comfort them + give them patience + strength. May they not get too anxious or feel despair.

In the meantime, protect their faith + even strengthen it. Please provide for them in another way.

#49 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:36 PM

Dear Lord,

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who are trying hard to work w the gov't to reestablish services in their project. They are still suspended d/t unrest.

May their families be blessed as well. May the degree of their poverty be eased through other providers. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol + drug abuse, child trafficking + assault.

#50 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray these precious children + their families were not harmed by the typhoon in Bangladesh. Help those who were hurt or suffered injury/loss. Please provide for them.

Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. May Compassion be able to resume services soon. I hate for these kids not to have that comfort.

Protect them from other natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May Ebola or other pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

#51 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

Dear Lord,

As far as I know these precious kids are still unable to participate in Compassion's services d/t instability in the gov't. Please resolve this problem soon.

In the meantime, please provide for all their needs. Keep them safe. May their faith in You not falter in spite of whatever suffering they are enduring.

Keep their families intact. May the parents who do not believe (at least Lal's don't, to my knowledge) realize You are who You say You are. May they repent + confess You as Lord.

#52 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Please remove the final obstacles to restore services to the children in Bangladesh. The gov't has agreed to allow them, but there are still a few issues left to resolve.

May the parents allow their children to return + not expect them to work to support the family. May the kids teach their faith to others, + help their parents become literate.

In the meantime, please ease the kids' anxiety. Strengthen their faith. Keep them safe from all that threatens them.

#53 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:48 PM

Dear Lord,

I apologize for not keeping up with praying for Neilly, Lal and Nithuriya. Help me to be more faithful in doing so. Also show me how else I may help them.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

May services resume soon in their area. There are many obstacles bc of government corruption + unrest. May the kids not give up.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

#54 minoopal

minoopal

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

I stand in  agreement to all these prayers.

Protect these children from natural disasters , illiteracy. Bless all the staff who is looking after them. May they attend good schools and use their knowledge for upliftment of world.

Give their parents sufficient money to shelter , feed themselves.

May they do well in schools and help in educating their parents also

In JESUS Name

Amen

#55 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunity to pray for these precious children, Keep them safe as they await restoration of services. May they not give up or lose their faith. When services are resumed, may the parents not feel the need to keep the children out of school + make them work instead.

This must be so hard on the children. Please encourage them in other ways, + provide for all their needs. Ease their anxiety. Show them You are watching out for them in ways they may not expect. May they see the evidence of Your love all around them.

#56 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:26 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for the soon restoration of services to the children. May the gov't not hold things up any longer. May the parents not want the children to work at their tender ages. May they allow them to receive an education + above all, support the nourishment of their faith.

May the kids not get discouraged at the delay. May their faith grow instead.

In the meantime, may all their spiritual + physical needs be met.

#57 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances, living conditions, erratic employment for the parents, illiteracy, etc. They are also still waiting for the projects to reopen d/t governmental delays.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + dirty water, insufficient shelter, etc.

May others seek to sponsor more children. Bless the service fair coming up at many churches. May many consider supporting Compassion International's efforts to help these precious children.

#58 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:25 PM

Dear Lord,

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who give up so much to help them. TY that some aid is getting through even though the project has not opened back up again (if I understand correctly).

May their families be blessed + come to know + confess You as Lord. May the degree of their poverty be eased. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol + drug abuse + assault.

#59 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that after a year of political wrangling, it appears that at least one of the projects has reopened. I'm waiting to hear if another has. TY for not allowing the enemy to interfere to such a degree any longer.

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who give up so much to work with them at the project + at their church.

May their families be blessed as well. May the degree of their poverty be eased. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol + drug abuse + assault.

#60 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunity to help. Please keep these precious young ones healthy in body, mind + spirit. Usually only one child in the family can participate in the project. That leaves the rest of the family to work- even if they are young, they have to work. May the child who is blessed enough to attend school teach all he learns to the rest of the family so their souls may be saved + they will not be illiterate any longer.

Help  us to help them in the ways they need most. May they never lose hope.