#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:37 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to be more faithful in fulfilling Your command to meet the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from natural disasters such as flooding + disease. May Ebola or other pestilences not touch them. May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

In Your precious name, amen.

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:02 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from disease-some are near the Ebola outbreak. Guard them from experiencing natural disasters, crime, drugs, alcohol, loss of livelihood or shelter, malnutrition, or separation from You. Strengthen them so nothing will shake their faith.

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

#33 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Nielly, Lal + Nithuriya with a rich faith + complete trust that You will provide for their needs. May they + their families find favor with those around them, + may those people help them + be kind to them. I esp. pray that Nielly is able to cont. to attend church + school since her family moved away from Compassion I.'s service area.

Bless their efforts in school + church. May they make wonderful friends. May they achieve their goals + dreams. May they help their siblings + parents to overcome illiteracy + despair. May they be an inspiration to their teachers.

Protect them from all the dangers that surround them. Keep them free from disease, esp. since now they are not so far away from the plague of contagious disease that is spreading throughout Africa + elsewhere. May no natural disasters threaten them or their homes. May they find enough work + have adequate nutrition + medical/dental care.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

Dear Lord,

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who give up so much to work with them at the project + at their church.

May their families be blessed as well. May the degree of their poverty be eased. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol + drug abuse + assault.

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunities You provide to be Your hands + feet in this world. Help me to help these + others who are in need.

Please keep them healthy in body, mind + spirit. Usually only one child in the family will attend the church/school in the project. That leaves the rest of the family to work- even if the children are small, they have to work. May the child who is blessed enough to attend school + church teach all he learns to the rest of the family so their souls may be saved + they will have the tools to break the cycle of poverty + illiteracy.

Please protect these kids from natural disasters, disease, adverse circumstances in their environment, + all forms of evil.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Lal, Nielly + Nithuriya. Bless them in every way, particularly with a strong, unwavering faith. May all their needs be provided for.

May they do well in school. Protect them + their families from natural disasters, disease, homelessness, discouragement, crime, drugs, alcohol, + various types of loss.

May they become well educated, but particularly knowledgeable about You + Your Word. May the cycle of  poverty + illiteracy be broken.

In your precious name, amen.

#37 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

Father God,

I add my prayers together with these brothers and sisters, for You have declared that when two or more are gathered in Your Name, there You are with us. I believe and receive this Lord, and so we ask that You lay a veil of protection over these precious children, that You will raise them in Your image and use them as mighty warriors for Your Glory. Extend to them Your supernatural provision, Lord, let them not lack in their needs or their wants, I pray that for every household, You will send a Boaz  to shower them with favour and blessings. Teach them your grace and mercy, Lord, that they may know that You are the everlasting, ever-loving Father.

In Jesus most precious Name,

Amen

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Dear Lord,

Protect them from the many dangers that surround them: disease, governmental instability, environmental disasters, lack of work, poverty, insufficient shelter, etc.

TY for giving  them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help, + You sought them out to provide it, as You promised You would.

#39 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:45 AM

Dear GOD,

I pray for these children today. Lay your bountiful provision and restoration on these kids. LORD, shine Your light upon them and show them Your grace and love. Teach them to lean into Your word and lead them not unto false teachings. Comfort them with Your rod and Your staff, for You are their loving shepherd.

I pray all good things for them in their bodies, even as their souls prosper.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen

#40 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:50 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable in their circumstances,with their living conditions, etc.

May their parents find sufficient employment. May they become literate if they are not yet. May the children teach their parents + siblings what they learn in the project established by Compassion International. Please bless the workers + volunteers for the sacrifices they make to help the children + their families.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + having enough clean water,  etc.

May others seek to sponsor more children. Bless the service fair at church this Sunday + prepare the hearts of our members to consider supporting Compassion International's efforts to help these precious children.

Strengthen their faith. May it be beyond the bounds of many. May they rely totally on You.

#41 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:00 AM

Abba,

protect these children in their daily lives, keep them away from evil influences and bring anointed people to be with them to help to guide their paths, LORD. Keep Your hand on their bodies and give them health and provision to grow in Your love.

In Jesus name,

Amen

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that these precious children have gotten to know You + believe in You. I pray esp. for Lal's dad, who does not know You.

May all their families members come to faith in You.

Please cont. to provide spiritual nourishment for everyone in every Compassion project, + help this wonderful ministry cont. to grow.

May the children be given divine protection + may all their needs be met.

#43 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

Dear God I agree with dreiBohnen's prayer. Please God would you help him be a positive to these kids as you intend? Please God would you please help these kids with their biggest needs that you are aware of? Thanks God for your answer.

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:14 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for greater faithfulness to fulfill Your commands, including that of meeting the needs of others. TY for the opportunities You provide for all believers to serve You in ways that are perfectly suited to them.

Please bless these precious kids + their families physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, environmentally, socially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Protect them from whatever threatens them, esp. the evil one. They are subject to natural disasters such as flooding + disease, plus high anxiety from the insecurities and poverty they face..  May their homes + livelihoods be secure. May crime, alcoholism, drugs, or loss of livelihood not come near them.

I esp. pray for Nielly, who is no longer in the Compassion service area. May she be able to attend church + school + may her faith grow.

Please give them hope + a future. TY for Your promises, + for the great love You have for them.

#45 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:33 PM

Dear Lord,

I esp. pray for these children since Compassion I.'s services are suspended in the area they live in d/t governmental problems. C.I. is in negotiations to resume schooling + caring for the children. May this problem be resolved very quickly.

This will be a real test of the children's faith. May they be filled with complete trust in You +not become discouraged.

In the meantime, please provide for their spiritual, emotional + physical needs in ways that only You can.