#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances, living conditions, erratic employment for the parents, illiteracy, etc.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + getting clean water, insufficient shelter, etc.

May others seek to sponsor more children. Bless the service fair at church this Sunday + prepare the hearts of our members to consider supporting Compassion International's efforts to help these precious children.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

Dear Lord,

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who give up so much to work with them at the project + at their church.

May their families be blessed as well. May the degree of their poverty be eased. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol + drug abuse + assault.

#18 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

God,

I pray for salvation for these three children and I pray for salvation for all their relatives. I pray that they will spread the gospel in their village and surrounding areas and that many would be saved. In Jesus' name, amen.

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for cont'd blessings for these precious children, who struggle with more hardships than most of us have ever had to deal with. Ease the anxiety they face from early on in their short lives. May they feel the peace + com of Your Spirit. May they grow in faith + grace daily + witness boldly to everyone they know.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + getting clean water, inadequate shelter, etc.

May others seek to sponsor more children. Bless tall who apply their efforts to help these precious children.

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for these precious children + their families. May their faith be strengthened daily + may they be able to see Your hand of blessing on all that they do. May they have enough to eat. May their parents get enough work. May they be kept safe from all forms of danger + evil; from natural disasters, unstable governments, peer pressure, sibling rivalry, etc.

May they spread the Gospel + help teach those who are illiterate to read. May the cycle of unbelief, poverty + illiteracy be broken.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to bless these precious children. TY so much for providing a way for them to attend school, get medical/dental care/ get healthy meals + above all, learn about You.

TY for their faith, their most precious commodity. May they boldly witness + bring others to You. May they teach their families what they've learned bout You + what they've learned in school to help break the cycle of poverty + illiteracy.

Protect them from all types of natural disasters, crime, + all forms of evil. May the enemy have no power over them or their families.

TY for all You do. In Your precious name, amen.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for choosing these precious children to be recipients of Your love, mercy + grace. May these who are poor in the eyes of the world be rich in faith + reliance on You.

Protect them from abuse, natural disasters, starvation, disease, medical or other catastrophes + the crime, drugs + alcohol that creep into their societies, seeking to take over.

May all their needs be met.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing these precious children in so many ways. TY for their faith. May everyone in their families believe in You as well.

May they not be discouraged by the many struggles they face: poverty, natural disasters, hunger, disease, rampant crime + other problems in their villages. Help the parents to find enough work.

May the children teach the parents + help stop the spread of illiteracy + unbelief.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Your care of these precious children + their belief in You. Bless their faith + make it very strong. May they bring many others to Christ.

Please protect them from the many negatives they face on a daily basis. In particular, please shield them from any kind of abuse. They have a lot of anxiety for good reason. Help them to feel the peace of Your Spirit each day + be able to put their worries in Your very capable hands.

May they have enough healthy food, clean drinking water, medical/dental care, spiritual nourishment, clothing + shelter. May their parents find enough work. Protect them from becoming discouraged. Bless their studies so they do well in school. Bless their relationships with everyone they meet.

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunity You have provided with these children. Ease their anxiety + help them to feel secure + content regardless of their circumstances.

May these precious children grow strong in the Lord and spread the Gospel thru their faith. Bless those who give up so much to work with them at the project + at their church.

May their families be blessed as well. May the degree of their poverty be eased. May they all overcome illiteracy and help others in the community learn how to read, write + understand math.

May their governments be stable. Protect them from natural disasters, from aid not getting thru, from fraud, crime, alcohol, drug abuse, human trafficking + assault.

#26 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Dear Lord,

I am dismayed that Nielly has moved away + is no longer able to benefit from the services of Compassion Int. I don't know what happened but i pray that somehow her faith will be nourished another way. May she be able to attend a church + school that are faith-based. May she not fall thru the cracks. Esp. protect her + her family from the many things that can go wrong when living in poverty.

I pray for the other kids as well. Keep them strong physically + spiritually. May they be supernaturally protected.

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to ask for You to pour out blessings on these 3 kids + their families. I wish Nielly had not moved out of Compassion Int'l's service area, but I know You are still looking out for her. I hope her circumstances have improved, but grieve the likelihood that she is not getting spiritual nourishment. If she is not, I pray that she still has her Bible + is reading + praying regularly. Please ensure that all 3 of these precious children get the spiritual + physical care they so desperately need.

May all these kids + their families grow in faith daily. Please cont. to protect them from all forms of evil + from adverse circumstances such as natural disasters, flooding, crime, alcoholism, drugs, malnutrition, disease, + the like.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for these precious children + TY that at least 2 of them have been able to stay in school + church + enjoy the benefits of the Compassion project. Nielly moved a while ago + is out of the district that serves children. Please keep her connected to You + growing in faith.

May more children, mothers + babies get the help they need. May more sponsorships be fostered. Protect these precious people who are underserved + so desperately poor. Protect them from being taken advantage of. Protect them from harm, natural disasters, evil, loss of faith, loss of livelihood, loss of home, + lack of food, water + medical care.

#29 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunity to pray for + help these precious children. I esp. pray for Nielly, since she + her family have moved + she is no longer able to benefit from C.I.'s services. May her family find the help they need elsewhere, + may their faith remain strong. May Nielly be able to finish school + may there be a Christian church near their home.

I pray for cont'd blessings for these kids + protection from the hardships they face ea. day. Ease the anxiety that is inevitable with their circumstances. May they feel the peace of Your Spirit in spite of all their hardships.

Protect them from disease, problems with sanitation + getting clean water, insufficient shelter, crime drugs, alcoholism, etc.

May others seek to sponsor more children. Bless Compassion International's efforts to help these precious children.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for these precious children + their families. Please keep them safe. I am esp. concerned of the risk of disease d/t problems w sanitation. Their drinking water is gotten from questionable sources at times, at least for some of the people in Bangladesh. I think the Compassion project has a water filter.

May Ebola stop spreading all over Africa + elsewhere. It is like a plague.

May the children grow strong in faith + stay positive. Protect them from bullying, crime, alcohol, drugs, natural disasters, flooding, + anything that could harm them. May they do well in school.

I pray Nielly finds a source of spiritual + other support since she has moved out of the Compassion District + I don't know where she is. Keep her + her family safe.