#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Dear Lord,

I apologize for not keeping up with praying for Neilly, Lal and Nithuriya. Help me to be more faithful in doing so. Also show me how else I may help them.

Please bless these precious kids + their families. Protect them physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc. May all their needs be met. May they do well in school. May they be rich in faith + learn to rely on You for everything. 

Please give them hope + a future. The only way they can have it is thru Your help.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

I hope many of you look into organizations like World Vision or Compassion International as you frequent sponsored events.

The need is great - the workers (obedient hands and feet) are few.

He said, "Let the children come unto me".

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the opportunity to help these children. Please keep them healthy in body, mind + spirit. Usually only once child in the family will attend the church/school in the project. That leaves the rest of the family to work- even if the children are small, they have to work. May the child who is blessed enough to attend school + church teach all he learns to the rest of the family so their souls may be saved + they will not be illiterate any longer.

Help the rest of us to help them in the ways they need most.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Nielly, Lal + Nithuriya with a rich faith in You + complete trust that You will provide for their needs. May they + their families find favor with many good Christian people + even those who are not.

Bless their efforts in school + church. May they make wonderful friends. May they achieve their goals + dreams. May they help their siblings + parents to overcome illiteracy + despair. May they be an inspiration to their teachers.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for these 3 precious kids + their families. May they never slip thru the cracks of the system. TY for all the wonderful work Compassion International does. Help us to help them more + more.

Guide us as we pray for these kids. May they not fall prey to peer pressure, hazing, the effects of alcohol or drugs or poverty, sibling rivalry, or abuse. May they spread the Gospel all over their villages. May they be bold for You. May we learn from them.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Nithuriya, Nielly + Lal + their families. TY for their faith in You. May it be nourished as they grow in the nurture + admonition of the Lord. TY for the project workers + staff who give up so much to help these families.

May the cycle of poverty + illiteracy be broken. May all their needs be met. Please keep them safe from the many dangers they face. May they spread the Gospel everywhere they go.

#7 Mrsmy001

Mrsmy001

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Lord,

I pray that you bless these children. Help them to accept you, to do well in school, and please protect them. Help them to follow Your will and lead them always.

In Your Name I Pray,
Amen

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Your excellent care of these children. They are truly blessed to have been chosen by You to share in our glorious eternal inheritance. Please give them a deep, rich faith, along with extraordinary courage + fortitude to face the many obstacles in their paths.

May they do well in school + in life. May their behavior reflect Yours. May they be protected from disease, danger, natural disasters, the drugs + alcohol that plague some communities, fights, sibling + peer rivalry + pressure + all ungodly things.

TY for the honor of praying for them + helping them in any small way. Guide me in this endeavor.

#9 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

I hope many of you look into organizations like World Vision or Compassion International as you frequent sponsored events.

The need is great - the workers (obedient hands and feet) are few.

He said, "Let the children come unto me".

Amen Thank you Y'shua

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for the opportunity to help these precious children. May there be many Christian adults, mentors + friends in their lives, wherever they go + whatever they do.

Bless the workers + staff at their project school + church, all of whom give up so much to serve You + these kids.

Protect them from natural disasters, famine, disease, illiteracy, ignorance, being exploited, drugs, alcohol, dangerous situations, etc. Give them wisdom + discernment beyond their years + guide them to places of safety.

May all their needs be met + may they learn the secret of being content in all situations.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for these precious children. May the typhoon or whatever it is on the east coast of India not affect Bangladesh. May lives + livelihoods be spared + may there be minimal flooding + destruction. These poor kids + their families already struggle so much just to survive. May they be given extra protection.

Protect all from natural disasters for the rest of the year + beyond. May there be improvement in the economy, illiteracy, jobs + working conditions.

May more + more come to You in the days to come.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing these precious children with faith in You. Please protect them from the many natural + unnatural dangers they face + the risks they must take just to survive. Restrain anyone who would harm them. May many guardian angels surround them.

May they do exceptionally well in school + be able to teach their parents, peers + siblings who can't attend the project about Your grace + mercy. May they help others learn to read to break the cycle of poverty + illiteracy. May they do a mighty work for You.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for special protection for all children affected by the rainy season, esp. those in Bangladesh. They live in makeshift straw or bamboo huts near hilltops + rain is dangerous, causing mudslides, disease, destruction + loss of work.

May their parents have enough work to clothe + feed themselves + their families. Bless the CI staff at the project who give up so much to help the kids. Keep them all as healthy as possible + bless them richly.

May they all prosper + grow in faith. Bless their studies. May the cycle of poverty + illiteracy be broken.

#14 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,469 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I stand in agreement with this and all prayers for these families.  Bless those that are helping them.  May the children be able to attend school and may the cycle of poverty be broken.  May they learn of salvation and may their hearts be receptive.  May they share their knowledge with many lost souls.    Blessed be the Name of our Lord, Jesus.  We give You the glory.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving name, amen. 

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for these precious children. Please meet their every need + that of their families. May everyone in their households + communities be saved. May their nations also be transformed + begin to worship You.

Protect them from natural disasters, illiteracy, poverty, disease, unsanitary conditions, malnutrition, abuse, crime + the most dangerous things that happen in their cities. Keep their homes intact. May they flourish spiritually as well.