3 replies to this topic

#1 qtpyle

qtpyle

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Please pray that estrangement among a variety of extended family members will be broken. There seems to be a pattern in this family of enmity from adult children towards their parents. Please stand with my cousin and I against this thing. We have been two of several recipients of this heartbreak. Please pray for restoration and healing. Pray that the children will return to their fathers while they are still living. May God's mighty angels battle with us. Thank you. QT

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Please soften the hearts of all family members.  May they move away from bitterness and anger.  May they instead embrace love and forgiveness.  May they remember the good times.  We praise You and we thank You.  In Jesus' restoring name, amen.

#3 qtpyle

qtpyle

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

I stand in agreement. Amen. Thank you!

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Please soften the hearts of all family members.  May they move away from bitterness and anger.  May they instead embrace love and forgiveness.  May they remember the good times.  We praise You and we thank You.  In Jesus' restoring name, amen.

Amen
Standing in unity and in Jesus name for you and your family ....may The Lord bless and keep you and his light continue to shine upon all of you .....