4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Father, I lift my grandson Gabriel to You for complete healing in all areas. While waiting to board the aircraft, my one year eight months grandson who is so hyper felt while accidentally sitting on a rail. It happened so fast. He had a minor scratch on his head. My daughter in law brought him to see the medical personnel at the airport. He was fine but need to be monitored for the next 24 hours. Father, I put my trust in You completely. Gabriel's situation is in Your hand. You are the Great Physician. Thank You for redeeming him from destruction, Lord. Thank You for saving Gabriel. Heal the wound ir any part that need healing. Calm his parents and let them praise You. Watch over this child as he sleeps tonight Father. Help him to feel refresh and pain free when he wakes up. Thank You, Father for Your mercy, grace and healing. All glory to Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Precious Savior ,

Thank you for protecting Gabriel ,thank you for those angels that softly cought him and cushioned his fall ,to God be the glory for the great things he has done ..may your Devine hand calm Gabriel and may he rest in the peace and love of Jesus our provider of peace..thank you for Patches family ,thank you for protecting,guiding and watching over each one .....Glory be to The Lord God almighty ..in Jesus name Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Precious Savior ,
Thank you for protecting Gabriel ,thank you for those angels that softly cought him and cushioned his fall ,to God be the glory for the great things he has done ..may your Devine hand calm Gabriel and may he rest in the peace and love of Jesus our provider of peace..thank you for Patches family ,thank you for protecting,guiding and watching over each one .....Glory be to The Lord God almighty ..in Jesus name Amen

Thank you Brenda for your lovely prayer. I am now with my Son's family in Kuala Lumpur. Gabriel woke up with a big smile on his face. He is very active. Thank You, God for healing him and keeping him free from pain. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this boy. Watch over him Father as he grows up. May he learn to feel Your presence and trust You even at this young age. Thank You, loving Father. All glory to Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Precious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for the healing of this young child.  Father, thank You for his parents and his grandparents.  Thank You for the opportunity to pray for them today.  Blessed be the Name of our Lord, Jesus.  We praise You and we thank You.  In Jesus' mighty name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Thank you dawna for your prayer. Father, thank You for giving me the blessing to see my grandchildren grow up. I lift my two grand children, Sanya and Gabriel to You for healing in the physical, emotional and spiritual Guide me Lord to train them in the way that pleases You for Your glory. Gabriel is very hyper and he loves to learn new things, Father. Thank You, Father. Sanya is not feeling well today, Lord. Her first day in school after so many days of absence. Lord, bring healing to Sanya' s body so that she can continue to go to school fill with peace, love and joy. All glory to Your name, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hurt