15 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

Please pray for salvation for myself and for my family. Everything is in complete and total chaos right now. (1) Had to move against our wishes due to job 3.5 years ago after whole lives spent in same town (2) Grandmother terminally ill- Parkison's (3) I was ill 2002-2003 intestinal parasites (4) May 2004 - Jan 2005 - Me- abusive relationship with serious ramifications, went on for 9 months (5) Jan 2005 forced to go to court (6) Feb 2005 - left school due to illness and emotional reaction to circumstances, felt like I was going to collapse (7) Depression (8) Re-diagnosed this week with intestinal parasites, physically ill My overall prayer: Dad wants new job at S. P. to move us home again to be with family, near friends, easier for me to get around because I am physically ill and it is closer to good jobs and my school. Also I have had a bad emotional reaction to the move (as has mom) and after everything that has happened, I think we need some extra help from a higher power. A small favor that could change everything for the better.

#2 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 04:15 PM

Lord God, Jackie feels like the weight of the world has fallen down on her and remained there without relenting. Please ease her. Help her to feel the prayers of other who pray out from under their weights because they care for her. Help her to feel loved and to see you at work in her life. Comfort her and soothe her spriit, and then refill her with your strength so that she can carry on another day. IJN Amen

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:06 PM

Lord God, Please come and bring forth the salvation to this family that seems to have been evading them over the course of the past three and a half years. We ask for the chaos that has been surrounding them to flee from them at once! Grant Your compassionate mercy upon them, as they seek to unite together to make a change for the better. We lift up Jackie's dad, who is awaiting word from a potential employer at S.P. We seek Your favor to come and rest upon his forthcoming efforts to make a change of employment. This family dreams of their old hometown, and seek to return to there. We ask and pray for a way for this to become possible for them. Protect their hearts, minds and spirits in this endeavor. So much pressure surrounds them as a family unit, and they are really trying to find a way to overcome. Thank You for delivering Jackie from an abusive relationship. We pray for her continued protection. We lift up this grandmother, as she suffers all the ill effects of Parkinson's Disease. The cure for Parkinson's seems so far off...we seek Your divine intervention on those who research and seek wisdom in how to better treat this disease. May a cure be found, Lord God. Help this family to work through all the things that have plagued them and brought them so far down. Refresh them, Lord God, and be their sustaining Presence of LOVE, LIGHT, HOPE and JOY. Heal them from this collective depression that has been hovering over them as a family and as individuals. Heal Jackie of her parasites. Help her to regain her strength and her dreams. We ask for assistance in getting her back to her visions of herself leading a healthy and productive life. Help her to find a way, even when times feel dark and too lonely to overcome. Come, Lord Jesus, and bring Your HEALING upon this family! It is in Your name, Jesus, that we come before our God in prayer. Lord, hear our Prayers. Amen!

#4 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:49 AM

Jesus, I pray that you will remind Jackie of the sacrifice you made for her. I pray that you will humble her and her family strength. I pray that you will work miracles in Jackie's life and remove the pressures she is curretnly suffereing from. in jesus name, amen

#5 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:07 AM

Father, I am at a loss for words for this prayer...you know the needs and the situation. Please move in a powerful way in the lives of this family and restore their faith in You. In Jesus name, amen.

#6 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:22 PM

I too Lord, am at a loss for words. You know all of the needs of the person and pray that you would meet each and every one of them. Grow her closer in her walk with you and strengthen her during this very intense time of testing. Thank you for her life and that she is reaching out to you for help. IJN...Amen

#7 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:52 PM

Dear God I stand in prayer to ask You to send strength, courage and guidance to jackie and her family. All of them feel under pressure and stressed as a result of many changes over recent times. This stress is taking its toll on Jackie's health and the well being of them all. Please hear me as I join in prayer with other PrayWay members for Jackie and her family, lift them up and send them a sign that their lives will get better and better. Amen

#8 Lorna1978

Lorna1978

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 02:20 PM

Father God I pray that you reveal Yourself to Jackie, show her that you are the only True Higher power, she has come here in desperation. Father God please show her Your will for this situation and if its your will please open the doors for Jackie and her family to move back to their hometown. I asked that you move in her grandmothers life for the sake of her grandmothers salvation.

In Holy Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 106:3 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who observe justice [treating others fairly] and who do right and are in right standing with God at all times.
4[Earnestly] remember me, O Lord, when You favor Your people! O visit me also when You deliver them, and grant me Your salvation!--Amp version

#9 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:40 PM

Once again I am praying for Jackie and asking you to work things out in her family, Lord. Give them peace and wisdom as they look to you for answers. Help them to lean on you entirely, expecting you to show them just what to do and when to do it. Remove the burden of the past and replace it with the hope of the future. Show yourself compassionate by healing Jackie's body, mind, and soul. Give her strength and draw her to Jesus, in whose name I pray Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:54 PM

Lord, I am truly lost, please forgive me. I am claiming your promise over Jackie and her family through the eyes of faith. Act now Lord, you know the limit of her endurance. Thank you Lord Jesus. Isaiah 43:2-3 When you go through deep water and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through river of difficulty, you will not drown. For I AM the Lord your God, your Saviour, the Holy One of Israel. Amen.

#11 Jackie

Jackie

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 05:52 PM

Please everyone pray, I am so afraid of what is going to happen if this position at S. P. doesn't come through. My family is in absolute TURMOIL AND IT IS SO SAD. Please pray that someone hears my tears and the turmoil that I have to deal with each and every day. Everything is so hard, I can't even begin to describe it. I see the life we could have had. We were so happy, and I know God knows that. I don't understand any of this, I am at a loss for words. Why He would let this continue any longer, I don't know. Just the simple joy of being home again is all we desire. A mistake was made 3 years ago and I ask Him to show my family the way home.

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:20 PM

Father God, I lift up Jackie to you tonight. Jackie is crying out to you asking for your help. Thank you that you are faithful to hear her and love her. Jesus I ask that you send your peace that passes all understanding into Jackie and her home, may it guard her heart and her mind. Things are so difficult right now. She is hurting emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Father your word says in Psalm 34:27-28, "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. " Father thank you that you are near to Jackie and her family right now. You never leave or abandon them. You see Jackie's pain and you do care. Comfort them in the midst of these hardships. I pray that she truly will feel the comfort of your Holy Spirit. Show her how great your love for her is.Thank you that you will make a way for her and her family. Jesus I join with Jackie and the others who have prayed, that you will lead this family back to their home town. Give Jackie's dad favor and wisdom from you. Bless this family. Restore hope and joy. Deliver them from despair and hopelessness. Father, you are the healing God. I also pray for healing in Jackies body. Not only in her body, but her heart, and spirit as well. Father, cover this beautiful daughter of yours in your healing love. Hide her under the shadow of your wings. Yes Lord, be her hiding place. Surround her with songs of deliverence. Whenever she is afraid, help her to put her trust in you. Bless this family. Show them salvation and grace. I pray for a new day of life and hope! You are life and you are hope Jesus! Thank you for what you will do in this family. Thank you that you will take care of Jackie. Wrap her in your loving arms I pray in Jesus name,

#13 Jackie

Jackie

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:10 PM

Patches said, "You know the limits of her endurance Lord". This is a very important statement because my limit has been far exceeded and that is what scares me. It has been exceeded over and over again - with each major change, until the final blow to my spirit. The person who abused me and my family has been arrested and is in prison 10 min from our house. it never ends. I was his 10th victim. I had never even been in a police station, Lord. I was not used to interrogation, Lord. Over and over again for 9 months until I collapsed. I was an angel. I never drank, cheated on tests, went to a great college, did community service, was supposed to be a doctor but opted instead to be a therapist because I wanted to work more closely with others. He seemed needy and I tried to help but he stole all of me. He stole my love, my innocence, my career, my family stability, he took it all. I loved my family and all people and thought that I had been given the blessing of being one who works with those in need. I thought I had found my calling because everyone has a purpose on this earth Lord. I was in school to be a therapist before this happened. This man sucked me of all the spirituality I had. He has made eating, sleeping, living hard. How can I fulfill my role to serve others when I myself am depleted in every way? When I look around and see my family in utter pain....they live like zombies. My father came home today and lamented "This is the 4th year anniversary of when I took this awful job". The job that led us away from the center of our world. Th job that has led my own mother to stop sleeping, given us finanicial hardship, lost friends...and that has lost me. My mother misses her mother but is too far away. The poor woman is 92 years old and has no one who is willing to help except my family. I am lost, Lord. I found you when I was sick and I need you now. A huge sign on my wall said "Faith". I got better Lord, and it seemed like a miracle. Please help me, I know you are listening somewhere and you know I have far exceeded my limits. There should be greater comfort than resorting to lying in bed. I never did such things. I never succumbed to anything. But as Patches said, everyone has their endurance. My family is suffering. I want our next Christmas to be in a new place Lord. My family needs to find meaning and the meaning has been gone for so long it makes me sad. Confused. Why. Please let Schering P. call.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:29 AM

Lord, do you know that I am hurting for Jackie. She is going through hell in this world and yet she has faith in YOU and believe that YOU will rescue her family. Father, I plead for Your mercy and Your grace upon Jackie and her family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon this family. It seems that Schering P is so important to this family Lord, please Father in Jesus Name provide solution and touch the heart of those at Schering P to call Jackie and the family. Lord nothing is impossible with you. Keep this family, O Lord from the hands of the wicked, preserve them from the violent man, who have purposed to overthrow her goings. In Psalm 66: 19,20 TLB: He listened! He heard my prayer! He paid attention to it! Blessed be God who didn't turn away when I was praying, and didn't refuse me his kindness and love. Amen. Dear Jackie, Jesus loves you child. Please believe, yes, I agree, he knows the limit of our endurance, you and everyone else who wait patiently for him to provide the solution. Our Lord will save you and your family Jackie. Thank you Jesus. I surrender Jackie and her family to you. Deal with them NOW Lord. I trust and believe in your saving power. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray. Amen.

#15 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

Again, Father God, we raise Jackie to your throne of mercy and grace, praying that you would shower her with love and compassion. Bring her into the miraculous truth of your kingdom and grow her faith into a strong vine that reaches your hand in heaven. Touch her life and her heart. Peel back the darkness that is so disturbing her and show her how much you love her and her family. Guide them all in your truth and your light. Bless them abundantly. IJN Amen