16 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,043 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:43 AM

Father, after a long wait, You finally allow us to have access to our new home today. Praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus for blessing us with a loving, peaceful home. Thank You for the good spirit of the house owner. Father, I pray that You will always be in our home. I pray that You will cover our new home with the blood of Jesus. Assign Your angels to watch over us and also over our new home, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

Praise the Lord, Thank You for providing for Patches and her family. Praise You, Lord. Amen.

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

God, You are so good! Grant this home be filled with Your love and joy. May happiness, prosperity and health be ever abundant. Amen.

#4 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

Amen hallelujah! Glory be to God!

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,043 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:57 AM

Amen, Amen, Amen. Thank You, Jesus. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. Amen.

#6 christian

christian

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:38 AM

:D I'M so very happy for you Patches,PRAISE GOD!!! Thank You Jesus!!!!

#7 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

Dear Lord: I thank you for the blessings that you have provided for Patches and her family. We praise you and thank you for this answer to prayer. AMEN

#8 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

I glorify you Oh Lord for you have blessed Patches and her family with a new home. Lord keep watch over this family and allow your light to shine on them, always and forever. Amen.

#9 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

Lord, Thank You so much for this wonderful miracle and answered prayer! Thank You for providing a way for a new home to become real. Thank You for Your heart of love! For all that You make possible, we stand in awe. Bless their home with safety and security. Grant Your Protection to be upon them. In Jesus Name, AMEN! Congratulations, Patches! Such great news! :lol:

#10 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:57 AM

Dear Lord: I thank you and I praise you for your blessing and provisions for Patches. AMEN

#11 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:06 AM

dear god in heaven thank you for giving this family a home please bless it and make it the best home yet i pray in jesus name

#12 serenitydeb

serenitydeb

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:00 AM

Dear Lord, Please continue to Bless this family as they settle into their new home! Amen~

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,043 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:59 AM

To all who have prayed and still praying for us, I wish to say thank you. May our Lord Jesus Christ bless each and everyone of you according to His riches in glory. All glory belong to our Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#14 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:53 AM

Dear Patches: Its great to have you back here on PrayerWay. You were missed! God Bless you Always.

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,043 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

Thank you again for all your prayers. Kim I know God is taking care of you. Amen. Our Lord is taking care of all of us. To those who are trying to email me but fail, I apologise because I think the folder is full, but you all can email me now. Thank you Meg, I hope to receive your flowers so that I can plant them in my garden LOL. Father, I can never stop giving You the glory for blessing me with all this beautiful friends. Thank You, Lord, for Your love, peace and joy upon us, our new home, my family and all of my friends. I love You, Jesus. Thank You for Your provisions upon my friends here in Prayway. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.