18 replies to this topic

#16 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:25 PM

Father God, I lift up Jeff to you. Father, draw his heart to Jesus. Soften his heart towards your son. I ask for your to reveal your truth to this man. Reveal to him your glory! I pray that he would see true examples of Christianity. Use Anne for your glory in his life. I pray that your light would shine into the darkened places of his heart and of W's heart. Thank you for your abandunt love. Minister your love in Jesus name I pray. Encourage Anne to keep the faith and stand firm. Thank you that your power is made perfect in her weakness. Thank you for your plan! In Jesus name I pray.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:42 AM

O Jesus, You are joy, pure unalloyed joy, joy that bubbles up through every sorrow. We do not have to seek for joy when we have You. To have You is to have joy. Our springs of joy are in You and never run dry. Amen. Lord bless the soup that Anne is about to offer to W in the name of Jesus. Let W receive the soup with Joy because Your Name Lord Jesus brings joy. :D Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

#18 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:56 PM

Father God, Jehovah, I am here, as ever, raising W to your throne, even as I am humbly bowing low before you, knowing that you alone have the power to change hearts and minds through your Holy Spirit. I have no strength or goodwill of my own. I can accomplish nothing of value without you. Oh God, please look past my weaknesses and my human frailties so that you can see and hear me through the precious blood of Christ. Lord, I am standing in the gap, believing for W, waiting on you to work great wonders in her life. Thank you for this precious one, Lord, and for the tremendous testimony that will come from her. She has lived through so much...seen too much. Show her your grace. Show her your mercy. Show her your love and compassion. Reveal yourself, your Truth, and your light to her. Use me, I pray, that my dear, sweet friend will come to know what love is and to experience it in previously unfathomable ways. Heavenly God of Grace and Mercy, Bless the sweet outreach that I have left for W at work. Once again remind her of the precious and faithful friendship that she has left behind. Stir her soul and cause her heart to soften. Touch her with memories of pleasant times. Help her to put aside memories of misunderstandings and frustration. Open her heart up wide to receive the blessing of this friendship. Even this minute, Lord, whatever she is doing, bring our friendship to her mind. Lay it heavily upon her heart. Cause her to desire it in the precious and loving ways that only you can cause. Help her to see that there is a sweet, devoted, and loving sister waiting to share life with her and her family. Remove every obstacle from the path of this friendship, Father. Take away any remnants of resentment and resistance. Help her to see that she can come back to her sweet friend without any problem. Help our friendship to be stronger than before. Lord, please continue to help me minister to W in ways that are meaningful to her. Remove the sin and doubt from my own life and give me an abundance of your love to share with W and with others you place in my path. Forgive me, Lord, for my own weak flesh, and help me to continue to grow in your grace. Make these prayers compatible, Lord. Please hear and answer. Show me, yet again, an even bolder sign this time, of your blessing upon these prayers and this friendship. Please cause W to receive the candy with joy and love. Please restore us soon, I pray. Thank you, Lord, for your work in this situation. Thank you for the work you do in my life every day and for the many blessings you have given me. Thank you for my life and for Jesus, who gave his for mine. In His Name I pray, AMEN

#19 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:20 PM

Father in this hour and season of prayer I continue to plead the blood of Jesus over W and her family. There are days when it seems impossible that they might come to know and trust you, but then I know that you have made believers of the most foul criminals as well as of the most delicate among us. You can do anything, Lord, so I beseech you to do this. There is only goodness and blessing to come from my precious W being counted among your believers. Write her beautiful name in the Lamb's Book of Life! Lord, you love W even more than I do, and that's a lot. Tear down the walls of fear and anxiety in her heart. Break down the barriers of wrong-minded intellect. Give her every reason to love and trust you and then pour your omnipotend spirit out upon her and bring her into your light and truth to receive the blessedly free gift of salvation in Christ. She is yours, Oh God. Claim her. Redeem her. Sanctify her. And, oh dear Lord, how I pray that it would be your will for her to return to the friend and sister who loves her and waits to give her the best of everything. Please bless me despite my human weaknesses and answer my prayers of love and salvation for my sweet W. Show me, with great boldness, dear Lord, that you are continuing to soften her heart toward me and to bring her into fellowship with you. In Jesus' precious, holy, and wonderful name I pray. Amen