7 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,521 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:27 PM

Father, thank You for Your guidance and protection upon my husband and myself this morning. You saved us in a nick of time O Lord. It was a near missed accident involving a truck and our car. It was Your Holy Hands that stopped us from knocking the truck before us and a stationery car parked nearby. Please forgive the other driver who suddenly move without realising we are behind his car. Thank You, Lord for Your saving grace. I give You the glory, the honor, the praise and the thanksgiving. Thank You, Jesus for not forsaking us. Thank You for Your angels that You have assigned to watch over my family at all times. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

Praise the Lord...Amen.

#3 Edwin Vogt

Edwin Vogt

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:35 PM

How wonderful to be in His Hands!

#4 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:16 AM

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!!!

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:33 AM

Thank You Lord.

#6 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:24 AM

You are faithfull father,glory be to thy name.Amen

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:49 AM

Father, thank You for Your guidance and protection upon my husband and myself this morning. You saved us in a nick of time O Lord. It was a near missed accident involving a truck and our car. It was Your Holy Hands that stopped us from knocking the truck before us and a stationery car parked nearby. Please forgive the other driver who suddenly move without realising we are behind his car. Thank You, Lord for Your saving grace. I give You the glory, the honor, the praise and the thanksgiving. Thank You, Jesus for not forsaking us. Thank You for Your angels that You have assigned to watch over my family at all times. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You so much for watching over Patches and RK. Thank You for sparing their lives and that no one was hurt. Thank You, Father, and bless the angels You have watching over my dear friends. The glory and praise are Yours, Father, and I thank You so much for the safety of my dear friend Patches who I love so much and her husband RK. Please grant them many more blessings. In Jesus name Amen

#8 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,915 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:09 AM

Praise the Lord.