19 replies to this topic

#16 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace upon Galveston and his family. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this family. Strenthen their marriage and guide them to be a prayerful family so that they will train their children in the way that pleases You, Lord. Thank You, Father. All glory to Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Father, thank You for blessing me with my children. They are truly a blessing to me. Thank You, Lord. I ask in Jesus' name that Your Holy Spirit will continue to guide my eldest son's life. May he continue to be a blessing to You, me and his family,father and siblings. Lord, I know it is not possible for me to be with him and his family, so I trust You to take care of him. Bless the marriage of this son and his wife, Lord. May they be good parents who will daily pray together with their children. Even when they are apart from one another, may their hearts remain faithful to one another and to You, Lord. Father, forgive my son and his wife for the time their hearts and minds stray from Your ways. Thank You, Lord for watching over this couple and their two young children. All glory and honor to You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Father, thank You for my eldest son. May his life be filled with Your Holy Spirit. May he seek You daily, Lord. May Your will be fulfilled in his life. Fill him, Lord with Your peace, love, joy, good health and prosperity. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#19 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Father, thank You for my eldest son. May his life be filled with Your Holy Spirit. May he seek You daily, Lord. May Your will be fulfilled in his life. Fill him, Lord with Your peace, love, joy, good health and prosperity. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Yes Lord ,

We stand with our beloved sister in Christ Jesus for her concerns and love poured our for her family ..Previous Savior ,may your Grace be sufficient ,may your Holy Spirit continue to rest upon Patches son ,wife and there children ...we bless your Holy name and Thank you daily for your goodness and your mercy upon Patches eldest son ,to God who is able ,we give you all the Glory and thanksgiving for the seen and unseen blessings within there lives ...In Jesus name Amen

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Father, I agree with Brenda's prayer for my eldest son and his family. Father, thank You for watching over this son and his family. Keep both my son and his wife strong physically, emotionally and spiritually. Fill their marriage with peace, love and joy, Lord. Teach them not to take their marriage for granted. Bring back the love they once have for one another. O Lord, while I am staying with them guide me to do and say the right thing for Your glory. Glory be to Your name, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.