19 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Father, forgive me for this negative thoughts towards my son's marriage. I ask for Your divine intervention to bring harmony, peace, love and joy between my son galveston and his wife indra. Father, reveal to me that I was wrong and doubtful. I read my daughter in law's posting of her facebook and the cold attutude of my son when I called him up recently. Lord, I put my trust in You that You will restore this couple into a loving couple who will not ignore their two children. Help them, Lord and give me oeace of mind today. Thank You my Heavenly Father. I know I can trust You. All glory and praise and thanksgiving is Yours. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 I'm Redeemed.

I'm Redeemed.

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Father God, I am in agreement with Patches. Please use this opportunity to bring this couple together closer to each other as a family. Please give peace to Patches that You will work everything out for their good, if they seek Your face, amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Precious Savior , Thank you for all mothers who stand in the gap and pray without ceasing for our children we stand in unity and in Jesus name for Patches children,thank you the prayers of a righteous women for her precious children and children's children shall not return back void in thier lives.We praise you for the power of prayer and the name of Jesus ,a mighty fortress ,a place of refuge ,the great one who restores marriage ,children and families ....we thank you Lord for keeping son,daughter and grandchildren in thy mighty ,loving gracious hands ...we stand on the rock of all ages ..we decree and declare restoration ,love .peace and your Devine hand upon patches son and family ...glory be to God ,he is able ....we thank you and praise you Lord for working in sons and daughter inlaws life as we pray for patches children....your word will not return back void in patches life or sons and daughter in laws life..we lay this beloved couple at your Holy throne of grace and mercy...thank you Lord..in Jesus name

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Father, thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Father, You are the witness. I have heard stories from both sides, Lord. Help me to handle this situation Your way and not mine, Lord. My two grandchildren need Your divine protection, Lord. Cover this family with the precious blood of Jesus. Lord, my son is coming back today, I ask You to fill both my husband and I with wisdom. Father, for Your name sake, I rebuke the spirit that caused trouble in marriage in Jesus' name. I pray that my daughter in law be filled with peace, love and joy. May our relationship be filled with God's grace, that she will listen to me when I talk to her. Help me O Holy Spirit to see and speak with courage and authority filled with God's wisdom to bring both my son and his wife to forgive one another and to treat each other with respect, love, peace and joy and to honor their marriage and put God first. Father, thank You for not giving me the spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. Thank You for Your Words in Romans 8:28. Thank You, Lord, if God be for us who can be against us? No problem is too big for You to handle, Lord. For with You nothing is impossible. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace. Thank You, Lord for guiding us to meet with our daughter in law and our grandchildren. Father, my daughter in law is still hurting. Give her grace, peace, love and joy, Lord as she meet with her parents today. I put my trust in You, Lord believing in the promise of Your Word in Romans 8:28. Father, convert negative thoughts and communication of my daughter in law to peace, love and joy. May she forgive my son for his carelessness. Watch over the two children especially the youngest, Baby Gabriel who seemed to lost weight and not looking well. I claim Your Wird upon Gabriel by Jesus' stripes he is healed. Father, restore the marriage of my son and his wife filled with Your supernatural grace and love. Thank You for not giving us the spirit of fear, Lord. I ask in Jesus' mighty name that my son's in laws will forgive him and help to bring glory to You name through the restoration of this marriage between our son and their daughter fir Your name sake. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

Lord-I thank you for your mercy&grace-praying that this marriage would be Christ centred-draw this family closer together in love.

#7 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Lord-I thank you for your mercy&grace-praying that this marriage would be Christ centred-draw this family closer together in love.

Amen

Standing in unity and with all God's precious prayer warriors...there's power in the name of Jesus ...standing on the rock of all ages ,he is the same amazing ,loving Savior of yesterday ,today and forever more...he is the great I'AM .we bless your son ,daughter in law and there precious children. Have your way lord ....hallelujah ......in Jesus name

#8 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

Lord, bring harmony where there is chaos. End confusion, which is from the enemy. Clear hearts and minds to be centered on you. Draw them together as one family unit and restore marriages and relationships, in the name of Jesus , Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Father, thank You for hearing our prayers for the healing of my son's marriage to his wife. Lord, thank You for guiding me to speak to my son so that Your name is glorified. Father, thank You for helping my husband and I to talk to my daughter in law's parents on Saturday and her willingness to come back with us that day with the children. Thank You, Lord for restoring this marriage, granting of forgiveness to one another. Watch over my grandchildren, Lord so that they will never be the victims. Thank You for giving me the wisdom to handle this problem Your Way. I give You praise and thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Father, I glorify You today for the truth of Your Word. Father, may my son, his wife and children continue to enjoy the blessings that You give them daily. Help them to recognize that You are in control. Let them continually praise and thank You. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my son and his family. I ask that You will continually bring the right people into the pathway of this family so that they will put You first above all else. I give You praise and thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Father, I ask for journey mercies upon my eldest son who need to travel on business trip this Monday. Bless this travelling plan, Lord, sending Your Holy Spirit to go before him and make every crooked places straight. Keep him in good health, filled with wisdom, love, peace and joy. I ask that during this trip, You will bless him with good people who will not lead him astray from Your ways. May he find favor with people around him. Build hedge of protection around his going and coming including his wife and children who will remain at home. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace. I praise and thank You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

Father, thank You for blessing my son and his family with peace, love joy, good health, wisdom and prosperity. Thank You for covering them and the rest of us with the precious blood of Jesus. All glory and honor to You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Father, thank You for blessing my son and his family with peace, love joy, good health, wisdom and prosperity. Thank You for covering them and the rest of us with the precious blood of Jesus. All glory and honor to You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen. Father, give this son wisdom to live his life in line with Your plan and will for him. My prayer is also for his wife and children. May this family live a holy and righteous life which is pleasing to You and for Your glory. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace upon this son and his family. I plead the blood of Jesus upon them. Build hedge of protection around this family, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#15 Mandyfxo

Mandyfxo

New Prayer Poster

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

Standing on the bridge, panoramic views of the entire east of the pier, fishing boat clusters, starry, sometimes extravagant extravagant musical recital waft up from the water, quite refreshing feeling. louis vuitton outlet Big hands waved in the air force, a desolate after their own incomparable sound of the horn sounded suddenly, spread throughout the entire Xiang water. Young four startled, looked back, surprised to find the gentle one foot tall mast stood a young warrior, that warrior left hand akimbo, right hand is contained in the two-edged pale lips horns, drums cheek while blowing air between is very solemn, tragic.Liya mop boy tears from his eyes and murmured: Sorry! Are nike shoes 's fault! Please forgive cheap nike shoes ! cheap nike shoes Future must listen to you! Must always listen to you! Jess also healed the wounds of the hands of teenagers, and then from the side And hold the teenager said: Sorry! cheap nike shoes Will not bully you! Will not make any thing against you! In this way, the noble and proud Protoss Mozu princess princess did not know his name and a teenager hugged and made a lifetime commitment to follow this boy!A door will see Jin Ling askew like a big bitter gourd face and Han Xue Ling kept laughing, looked curiously already laughing speechless Han Xue Ling. Han Xue Ling forced back constantly pouring my heart smile, Fuer said earlier on to get all the love. Do not think of the usual situation seems to be very clever Jin Ling would actually take his belly to vent their dissatisfaction, and Han Xue Ling They laughed together, for a time the whole room laugh bitterly. Jin Ling had very embarrassment, when you see Han Xue Ling and get love two beauties laughing gas on the gas then do not look down, but found that beauty is beauty, like mulberry now so very exaggerated way to lose lady style still very impressive, came up with such a strange idea, actually sit and wait to see the beauty of laughter from burlesque to, as if still see with relish. ------------------------------------------------- Burberry Womens Causual Shirts 012Michael Kors Glitz Stainless Steel Analog Watch VioletChristian Louboutin Dame Treopli 120 Ankle Boots GrayCoach Madsion Mini long strape Satten Satchel Bags BrownChristian Louboutin Dame Armony Ankle Boots With Removable Cuff Black