21 replies to this topic

#16 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:15 PM

Lord, How our hearts labor with love. We are pregnant with hope, and look with anticipation to the gift of life that we long to receive. Remember our cries, Lord God. We seek You - asking that You would intervene in the places we our selves deem questionable. For Judi, for W., for Nate...we seek Your Presence, and pray for Your coming. Enter into their darkness, Lord, and bring forth Your mercy. Repair what is broken, and what no human hand can touch. Restore what is withered. Rain life upon these people and grant them a life in eternity in Your palace. You have many rooms, and much space available. We ask for You to come, Lord Jesus Christ. Seek and save what is lost, and pour forth Your love upon the people we hold so dear in our hearts. May Your Holy Spirit be set forth, moving mountains, and not stopped by any barrior! In Jesus Name, we lift these prayer requests up to the Lord. Lord, hear our prayer! AMEN!

#17 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

Thank You Lord. I just know that this is the season of Answered Prayer! Indeed, Sara mentioned how she sees prayers beginning to be answered for us Prayway people. Yep! I just know that she is a Prayway person, too. And therefore, I wait expectantly for her prayers to be answered. Lord, not only her simple, everyday needs and wants, but also Lord, that prayer most precious and dear to her heart - the prayer for her dear friend Judi. Lord, I know you have already answered this prayer. Thank you that we will all soon hear her praise report how you're bringing about restoration in this dear friendship. In Jesus' Name. AMEN

#18 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:39 PM

Once again, Lord God, I come to you, bowing low before you on behalf of Judi and Sara. Lord, I praise you for the work you are doing in this relationship, and claim victory over this request. Lord, you love Sara and Judi, and you have a plan for them. Come, Lord God, and stir Judi's heart. Help her to hear the voice of truth and see the light of faith and love through Sara. Soften her heart for her friend. Help Judi to know that she can come home to Sara's loving friendship. Help her to feel welcomed and cherished. Cause her, even this minute, to remember Sara with love and kindness. We love you, sweet Jesus, and we thank you for loving us, even as we are undeserving. Bless Sara, Lord, so that we might shout for joy as you answer this prayer, and so that we might give you great glory among all who come onto our paths. IJN Amen!

#19 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:22 PM

Father God, Again I come to you, tugging at the hem of your garment of grace, asking you to work in the lives of Judi and Sara in a beautiful way. Sara has been so faithful to pray for her precious friend; she has tried so hard to serve and speak to you in obedience. Bless her, Lord, by showing her your kindness and touching the heart of her sweet friend, Judi. Cause sustained kind, loving communications to develop between them again. Push aside any barriers that may be inhibiting a restoration of their friendship. Help them each to see your will for their lives and to respond to you and to each other with love and devotion. Deliver Judi from false, negative thoughts or beliefs about winkink, touch Judi's heart with all of the love that Sara has continued to show her. Bring this about quickly I pray, Lord, even this moment, for your sake and for your glory, through Christ Jesus, Amen

#20 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:17 PM

Father, I lift up Sara and Judi to you. Work goodness in their lives. Draw Judi to intimacy with you. I pray that she will let go of what needs letting go and cling to you and what you have for her! Encourage Sara. Renew her strength just when it needs to be renewed. Bring restoration to this friendship in Jesus name I pray.

#21 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:41 PM

Sweet Jesus, I remain prostrate before you on behalf of Sara and Judi. Lord I know you love them in ways that are too lofty for human understanding, but I ask you to reveal yourself and your amazing love to them in a mighty way during the coming days. Open each of their hearts to liberating and restorative truth that can only come through you. Touch Judi in a special way so that she can no longer resist you or the precious love of her friend and sister, Sara. deliver Judi from all unrighteousness and harmful influences that stand in the way of her relationship with you and a renewed, revived love for Sara. Show Judi how Sara aches for understanding and meaningful communication. Give them both the words to say, the ears to hear, and the hearts to forgive as only you can. Let this be done soon so that we might all shout for joy to see you answer with great boldness. IJN Amen

#22 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:02 PM

Abba, Father, Lord God of the Universe, I will not let go of the hem of your garment until you hear and answer my prayers for Sara and Judi. Lord, there is no obstacle too great that you cannot overcome it for them. Lord, whatever darkness or anxiety has filled Judi's heart, I pray that you would release it and send it as far as the east is from the west so that you can restore love and devotion between these women. Lord, so many times our human frailties and our sins make problems where there should be beauty and grace. Forgive us these things, Lord, and withhold further consequences so that we can rejoice in this matter. Father I ache for Sara and Judi, for the void and pain that has filled in places where there should be fellowship and love. Hold them close to you and close to each other, God. Encourage Sara and hear the very intimate prayers and confessions that she lays down before you in anticipation of your intervention. You can move mountains and raise the dead. You can heal the sick and perform any great miracle or small task that you desire, Lord God. Move here and now for Judi and Sara, no matter what has passed between them or gone before. Today is a new day in Jesus and so make it a new love and a new life in you and between and among them. Don't let their hearts for one another or for you fail, precious Lord. Don't let discouragement or fear set in. Bring about a joyful and wonderful answer to this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen