32 replies to this topic

#1 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:56 AM

Father God, I feel a heavy burden for Nate today Lord and ask that you would put your hand and touch upon his life. Lift the confusion from him and make his thoughts and his feeling not only clear, but in line with your word. I pray that he would surrender his life to you and lay himself down at your cross. Cover him with your shed blood and bring him to lay down his life for you. I pray that you would help him to understand that out of all of the people in this entire universe, only he can be Eli's biological father. Help fill his heart with love for his son and give him a desire to know little Eli and be a great and positive example to him. Thank you that we know that you are working things out in this situation and that you are hearing the cries of our hearts concerning Nate. IJN....Amen

#2 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:26 AM

Lord, I join wink, Greta (et al) and come to you asking you to stir Nate's heart to salvation. He has forgotten who you are and where to find you. It's easy to do when the stakes are high and when responsibility is painful and uncomfortable. It's easy to do when you're young and foolish. Nevertheless, Lord, please let the time for foolishness pass, and let Nate get down to business with you. IJN Amen

#3 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:17 AM

Father God, I pray that you lay your hand at the door of Nate's heart and he hears you Lord. I pray for his guiodance and forgiveness, I pray for his blessing and hope that he can open his heart and eyes to you. I pray he feels you and accepts you...In Jesus name...Amen.

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Lord God, We do come together to lift up Nate into Your Presence. We ask for You to come shed Your light upon his darkness. Help him to discover that You are for real. Let him know, as his heart is still open and curious. Help him to not be afraid. Shine upon him, and grant him hope. Be his salvation! We ask through Christ Jesus, our Lord and eternal Savior! Amen!

#5 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:13 PM

Again Today i pray for Nate's salvation, I pray he opens up to you Lord and takes your word to his heart. In Jesus' name...AMen

#6 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:32 PM

Lord I share Sara's burden. Nate has gone a long way from you. He's run like Jonah. I don't criticize him, Lord, as I believe that we all have those experiences, and they are very frightening and real. Nevertheless, calm Nate and help him find his way back to you and to the family that is awaiting him, if only he would surrender and come. Father, in your name I cast off the black death-like darkness that has filled Nate's heart and caused him to run. Shine your light of love, truth, and forgiveness on him and bring him to his knees so that he will know with certainty that you are Lord of all. Call this man out by his name and bring him to safety and salvation. IJN Amen

#7 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:41 PM

Lord, I continue to pray for Nate and believe for an answer to the prayers of so many warriors. I pray Lord that you would put your hand upon Nate and draw him to yourself. I pray Father God that he would feel the hole that is in his heart without you in his life and that he would long to fill it up. I pray that he would surrender his life to you and that you would bring truth and conviction to his heart at this very moment. Restore him to you and to his family.. IJN....Amen

#8 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:45 AM

GOd, I pray that you will continue to surround Nate with your grace and I pray that you will reveal your spirit to him. I pray that you will give nate strength and encourage those around him to continue to minister to him, in jesus name, amen

#9 Lorna1978

Lorna1978

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

Father God, I pray that you keep winkink faith up Lord God during this time. There is strength here. The Holy Spirit is moving through these prayers. Keep it up. Father God, I lift Nate up to you, open his spiritual eyes dear Lord, answer the prayers of your faithful servants who are praying frevently here for Nate. We are nothing without you Lord, only you can help us here. In jesus name, Amen

#10 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I now come boldly before Your throne of grace in a time of great crisis. Nathaniel needs Your Salvation and deliverance!
Father, in the name of Jesus, I Plead the Blood of Jesus over Nathaniel's mind, body, soul, and spirit. I stand in the gap for him. I plead the Blood of Jesus against lies of the enemy and all negative emotions that create turmoil within him.
Father, in the name of Jesus- operating under Your authority, Your power and Your anointing - I take a strong stand against fear, hopelessness, negativity, pride, bitterness, resentment, selfishness, un-forgiveness and anger in Nathaniel's life. I take a stand against lies of the enemy. I come against negative emotions that are keeping Nathaniel bound by fear, anger, hopelessness and anxiety. I come against negative emotions that want to prevent Nathaniel from dedicating his life to you.
I now come against each and every demon that is influencing these lies and negative emotions in Nathaniel. May Nathaniel now fully surrender his entire life over to You God, through your son Jesus Christ, whose blood was shed for him.
Satan, Nathaniel belongs to God and you no longer have any right to him. I take all authority over you by the power given to me through Christ Jesus who has defeated you!
In the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against each and every demon influencing Nathaniel---You are to never, ever come back against Nathaniel ever again! I now Plead the Blood of Jesus as a Bloodline around Nathaniel's entire being. He is now fully protected under the Blood of Jesus and evil will never, ever cross this Bloodline to attack him again.
Father God, I now have full faith and belief that You will honor this and that Nathaniel Trocki is rescued from the evil one and is returned to You as a man of God. I speak Your truth, your wisdom, your peace, your understanding, your courage, your strength, your kindness, your selflessness, your forgiveness and your perfect will into Nathaniel's mind, body, soul and spirit--into his life! Thank You Father that it is done, because I have taken all authority given me and have done so and asked it so in Jesus' Name and by the power of the blood He shed for each of us! AMEN AND AMEN!

#11 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:32 PM

Once again, Lord, I persevere with my sister Wink and others who have surrounded your throne and asked you to bring Nate into salvation. Lord, we ask again that you would call him out, LOUDLY by name and cause him to see your truth and your light. Help him to see truth and not confusion. Cause him to repent and to move into one accord with you. Restore him to the family that awaits him with love. IJN Amen

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 02:37 PM

Saving Jesus, I come into full agreement with Greta's prayer for Nathaniel Trocki! Hallelujah Father! I thank you for the divine wisdom from you concerning how to pray for this man! I join with her and the many others who are praying for Nate's salvation! Thank you for the faith and authority that you give to us. We are humbled and blessed by all that we know you are doing! Father, Nate is so heavy upon our hearts. I cry out for his salvation! May it come sooner than later. May he live his life knowing you and your love for him. Father I plead your blood over his mind. I bind pride now in Jesus name. I cast down every high thing and arguement that would acknowledge itself against the knowledge of you in Jesus name. I pray for you to humble this man's heart. Humble his heart to receive you and your truth. I pray that your truth would speak louder than the lies. Give him ears that would not only hear, but that would listen and understand. Free him from fear. I bind a spirit of fear in his life that would hold him back from your will. Drive it out. Replace fear with peace and confidence in Jesus name. Father, deliver Nate from the stronghold of bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, and resentment. Father I pray that he will forgive and let go of hurts and reasons to be angry. Help him to relax in you. I pray that he will love and give and serve. I pray that Nathaniel will be a mighty light shining in your kingdom. I thank you for the testimony that Nate will have when he surrender's his life to you. Yes Abba! Call him by name he is YOURS! We fully believe that you have the victory in his life! Father, I also pray for a spirit of selflessness. Show him where he is selfish and let it disgust him. Replace that selfishness will a kind and giving heart. Father, You are Faithful and I thank you for all that you are doing in his life! In Jeus name I pray! Father, I also lift up Greta to you! Bless her dear Jesus! That's what's in my heart right now. Please bless her. Open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that there will not be room enough to contain it. I ask for physical, spiritual, and emotional blessing for this amazing warrior, sister, friend! Protect her and Eli. I stand in the gap for them and plead your blood covering upon them. Thank you for watching over them and being their hiding place. Keep them healthy and strong. Strengthen Greta with your strength whenever she grows weary. Encourage her heart and give her reasons to sing. Thank you that you watch over your word to perform it. Thank you that you will give Greta beauty for ashes. Thank you for reasons to dance! Bless her now in Jesus name I pray!

#13 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:37 PM

I recently had a dream that included Nate's death. In the dream, the reality of Nate's soul going to hell became vividly real to me. I mourned for his soul's eternal separation from God. Therefore, I must continue to pray for his restoration to God. Heavenly Father, I again bring Nathaniel before You. Lord, in Jesus' Name and by His authority, I stand in the gap for Nathaniel and I plead the blood of Jesus over his mind, body, and soul. Lord, I bind the lying spirits away from Nathaniel. I bind the spirits of fear, bitterness and selfishness away from Nathaniel and command them to the very pits of hell. I loose the Holy Spirit into Nate's life to bring truth, courage in Christ, forgiveness, repentence and restoration to Jesus Christ. Father, bring him into Your salvation. Lord, I am pleading for his soul. Do whatever is necessary to keep this man from being eternally separated from You. Father, meet him on the road like you did Saul/Paul. Yes, Lord, I ask and I KNOW! YES! I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART FOR NATHANIEL'S SALVATION! I am excited, looking forward to the day I can post in the praise reports here on Prayway the Nathaniel has given his heart to you once again - and this time forever! Yes, that he is sold out and ON FIRE for you! Utterly in love with You! THANK YOU!!! I ask in Jesus' Name. AMEN

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:27 AM

Gracious and forgiving God, in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, help Nate to forgive others as freely and as fully as You forgive him. May the Holy Spirit help Nate to take forgiveness with one hand and give it with the other. In Jesus' Name I Pray. Amen.

#15 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 04:03 PM

Dear Lord, My burden continues for Nate and so I continue to come before your throne asking you to place your mighty hand upon him. Please Lord bring conviction to his heart and draw him to you. It says in your word Lord that you chose us and I believe you chose Nate. I pray Lord that he will surrender his life to you and allow you to take control of his life and of his heart. I pray Lord that the truth would set him free and that he would become a mighty man of God. Lord, keep him safe while he is away from you and we know that when he turns to you, you will welcome him home with open arms. Thank you for Nate and that you are working in this situation. IJN...Amen