5 replies to this topic

#1 christ child

christ child

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Please pray for me many people in my family and other people have put a curse on me for me not to get married and to never have a husband. Please pray that whoever spelled curses on me to never be married pray for all these curses to break now. Many people in my family are very jealous of me they are extremely jealous of how I look how I dress how I have a good heart the people I am helping in my family also are fake with me they will be nice in front of me because I am helping them but they dont like me they talk bad behind my back to other family members, I have many jealous female and male cousins and even aunts they are jealous of me. When I dress nice they all giving me dirty looks like she thinks she is all that look at her she is fool even if she has beautiful she will never have a husband. That aunt who is very jealous of me I think last year or this year I just mention her to keep me in her prayers so that I can meet my future husband soon and she responded negatively I was silent and shocked I could not believe the person I was praying strongly to have a first child did not want me to get married one day i was horrified, hurt, sad and confused of her response. She always talked in a way like I am pic

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

I am not going to entertain the argument that curses are real or not. What I know is God's Word addresses how we are to resist satan so if curses are real or if satan just wants us to think they are, the response should be the same: 1) satan is a lier, deceiver and destroyer of all good and all of God. (including marriage and childbirth) 2) satan is defeated. (Jesus did this FOR US > DONE!!!) 3) We are to walk unafraid IN HIM. satan only has whatever power we allow him; he deserves none so we are called to give him none. The Bible says that he must flee at the mere mention of the name of Jesus .... this is why I tell those anxious, fearful, restless, faith-deprived to breathe Je sus. In Jesus name, we give the enemy no power in this child of God's life. May she rebuke her enemy, and ignore misguided words spoken in her life. May she know Jesus personally and trust Him for all good things in her life. May she put Christ first in her life and trust Him to bring her a husband and family. Amen

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

I am not going to entertain the argument that curses are real or not.
What I know is God's Word addresses how we are to resist satan so if curses are real or if satan just wants us to think they are, the response should be the same:

1) satan is a lier, deceiver and destroyer of all good and all of God.
(including marriage and childbirth)

2) satan is defeated. (Jesus did this FOR US > DONE!!!)

3) We are to walk unafraid IN HIM.
satan only has whatever power we allow him; he deserves none so we are called to give him none.
The Bible says that he must flee at the mere mention of the name of Jesus ....
this is why I tell those anxious, fearful, restless, faith-deprived to breathe Je sus.

In Jesus name, we give the enemy no power in this child of God's life.
May she rebuke her enemy, and ignore misguided words spoken in her life.
May she know Jesus personally and trust Him for all good things in her life.
May she put Christ first in her life and trust Him to bring her a husband and family.
Amen

YES ,YES YES.........IN JESUS NAME

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

Found this in The Lounge archives:

http://www.prayway.c...howtopic=146488

.... hope it helps someone.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

I am not going to entertain the argument that curses are real or not.
What I know is God's Word addresses how we are to resist satan so if curses are real or if satan just wants us to think they are, the response should be the same:

1) satan is a lier, deceiver and destroyer of all good and all of God.
(including marriage and childbirth)

2) satan is defeated. (Jesus did this FOR US > DONE!!!)

3) We are to walk unafraid IN HIM.
satan only has whatever power we allow him; he deserves none so we are called to give him none.
The Bible says that he must flee at the mere mention of the name of Jesus ....
this is why I tell those anxious, fearful, restless, faith-deprived to breathe Je sus.

In Jesus name, we give the enemy no power in this child of God's life.
May she rebuke her enemy, and ignore misguided words spoken in her life.
May she know Jesus personally and trust Him for all good things in her life.
May she put Christ first in her life and trust Him to bring her a husband and family.
Amen

Amen!! In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

#6 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Thank you for the victory we have in you I break every curse spell incarnation spoken over christ childs life on earth as in heaven in the mighty name of Y'shua Messiah that they will be sent back to whoever spoke them and fall with confusion in there life also may they have a divine revelation of you Y'shua Messiah. Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places Take up the full Armour of God every day cover yourself with the Blood Of Y'shua Messiah daily you have the victory through Y'shua Messiah Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: Amen All Glory Honor Praise and Power to you Lord God for ever and ever........................ :D B) :D No glory given to anyone or anything other than Y'shua Messiah