2 replies to this topic

#1 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

Falling below donation expectations :/ could really use some words of encouragement and prayers.. I'm still being promoted, but I haven't been doing as well this week.. Not even hardly *sigh* I'm worried God is mad that I've been so busy that he hasn't been in my thoughts as often :'( ah.. I don't know.

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

"Lean not on your own understanding (feelings); acknowledge Him in all ways and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6 You have to assume God placed you where you are working .... work as for the Lord. If it is not where He wants you, then He will move you. "Thou He slays me, yet I will trust Him." Job 13:15 In all things, at all places, during all circumstances, in all jobs, for all time. Once we ingrain those things we have peace in all things ..................

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Falling below donation expectations :/ could really use some words of encouragement and prayers.. I'm still being promoted, but I haven't been doing as well this week.. Not even hardly *sigh* I'm worried God is mad that I've been so busy that he hasn't been in my thoughts as often :'( ah.. I don't know.

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up WTL to Your throne of grace. Father, please guide WTL as she goes about her employment. May she flourish at this job beyond her wildest expectations. Blessed be the Name of our Lord, Jesus. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.