9 replies to this topic

#1 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Are you suffering with depression, or bipolar or schizophrenia and you're not seeing any real results from the medication you're on? Has your doctor had to bump up the dosage on your antidepressants because they're not working as well as they used to? Are your psychotropic meds for your mental illness giving you weird sensations on your skin, or causing insomnia, or are you starting to have strange thoughts, or are you having hallucinations.....maybe even evil having thoughts that are leading you to believe that it's the enemy?

Well think again, it could very well be the meds you're taking for your mental illness. You're about to watch a video about the lies that the pharmeceutical industry and psychiatrists are telling us in order for us to buy their meds. I came across this information quite by accident today, and I was shocked at what I learned. I learned that the drugs that are given to you by your doctor to treat your mental illness have literally destroyed millions of lives in different ways and in varying degrees, and in some cases some of the effects are irreversable. If you value your health then you must watch this video, it is so important! I knew that these medications were bad, but I didn't know how bad! Let me correct that, they're absolutely horrendous!!! This situation is a nightmare!!! If you are a doctor or a pharmasist or if you're on meds for mental illness then you absolutely need to watch this video. I can't stress it enough.

I am so sure after watching this to the end, some of you are going to make some serious life changes, changes that will improve the quality of your life forever. As for myself I suffer with clinical depression and have for most of my life. I've tried antidepressant twice only to suffer severe side effects both times so I refused to on them again. Not too long ago I have found a proven supplement that treats depression, bipolar and schizophrenia with a success rate of 98%. I researched it to death, and I watched people on Youtube that took it, and they raved about how they aren't depressed anymore, and the schizophrenics and the bipolar are saying the same thing, they no longer suffer anymore with their illness. Some of the videos have even moved me to tears because they were so uplifting.

So in the very near future I'm going buy this supplement called 'Empower Plus by Truehope' to treat my depression so that I can laugh again and not cry like I do everyday.

Here's the link to that lengthly video:

God bless you all with a healthy, long, happy life. :D

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Ang, Ang, ...... Ang ............... and you wonder what purpose you are serving your Lord....

This has factual basis PW.
Drugs are drugs .............. not saying some are not necessary ...... just agreeing "some" are unnecessary.

Years ago I was spiraling in depression (long story).
I was taking an anti-depressant.
I increased the dosage as I spiraled.
Was NOT getting any better!!!
I contemplated going off the meds (amongst many desperate measures)
...... EVERYONE said "easy, go very slow" ("you must be weaned off or bad things can happen")
I prayed, crying out to God, and felt led to just "quit".
I quit cold turkey .......... and have had victory over depression (satan's tool) ever since.

NOT for everyone ..... but was part of a miracle for me.

Thank you Angelika dear for the reminder.

#3 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Thank you Y'shua for your love for Angelika help her to walk through the trials in her life In my own life you could say In the past depression had its little claws in me only I was to proud to go to an doctor so I'm not sure wot else was on board my life at that time so I never had prescribed drugs had heaps of illegal drugs though.Maybe not the most intelligent thing to do all that happened was my Life became surreal. Now m life has changed however don't think for one minute there are no more trials Oh hears one where the only one who can stop is Y'shua its name M S this disease like many others come straight from the pits of hell. To our God wot you suffer and I suffer and billions of others suffer is why Y'shua paid the price he did for Angelika never never never lose your faith keep your eyes on Y'shua Rev 21:4 and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away. 1Pe 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, And his ears unto their supplication: But the face of the Lord is upon them that do evil. Heb 4:13 And there is no creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and laid open before the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 2Th 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, 2Co 7:4 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying on your behalf: I am filled with comfort, I overflow with joy in all our affliction. Be blessed be a blessing let the fullness of Y'shua shine Through you All Glory Honor Praise and Power BE YOURS for ever and ever and ever........... Lord God Amen :D :D :D

#4 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Are you suffering with depression, or bipolar or schizophrenia and you're not seeing any real results from the medication you're on? Has your doctor had to bump up the dosage on your antidepressants because they're not working as well as they used to? Are your psychotropic meds for your mental illness giving you weird sensations on your skin, or causing insomnia, or are you starting to have strange thoughts, or are you having hallucinations.....maybe even evil having thoughts that are leading you to believe that it's the enemy?

Well think again, it could very well be the meds you're taking for your mental illness. You're about to watch a video about the lies that the pharmeceutical industry and psychiatrists are telling us in order for us to buy their meds. I came across this information quite by accident today, and I was shocked at what I learned. I learned that the drugs that are given to you by your doctor to treat your mental illness have literally destroyed millions of lives in different ways and in varying degrees, and in some cases some of the effects are irreversable. If you value your health then you must watch this video, it is so important! I knew that these medications were bad, but I didn't know how bad! Let me correct that, they're absolutely horrendous!!! This situation is a nightmare!!! If you are a doctor or a pharmasist or if you're on meds for mental illness then you absolutely need to watch this video. I can't stress it enough.

I am so sure after watching this to the end, some of you are going to make some serious life changes, changes that will improve the quality of your life forever. As for myself I suffer with clinical depression and have for most of my life. I've tried antidepressant twice only to suffer severe side effects both times so I refused to on them again. Not too long ago I have found a proven supplement that treats depression, bipolar and schizophrenia with a success rate of 98%. I researched it to death, and I watched people on Youtube that took it, and they raved about how they aren't depressed anymore, and the schizophrenics and the bipolar are saying the same thing, they no longer suffer anymore with their illness. Some of the videos have even moved me to tears because they were so uplifting.

So in the very near future I'm going buy this supplement called 'Empower Plus by Truehope' to treat my depression so that I can laugh again and not cry like I do everyday.

I really hope that everyone that watched this video passes it on to people they know that are on meds to treat depression, or bipolar or schizophrenia so that they become aware of the dangers of taking the meds they're on. This information must go out to the public because their mental health is at risk.

#5 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

I watched a cbs special on "medicated children" about a year ago and it opened my eyes so much, just as this video has for you! I tried anti depressants twice as well, with similar results. First time was a mental breakdown, second time I became suicidal. Anti depressants and anti psychotics make every person's mental state even worse!! They just want your money.. So sad.. :( I'm so glad you've found this video! God Bless you girl, praying for you. <333

#6 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

I watched a cbs special on "medicated children" about a year ago and it opened my eyes so much, just as this video has for you!
I tried anti depressants twice as well, with similar results. First time was a mental breakdown, second time I became suicidal.
Anti depressants and anti psychotics make every person's mental state even worse!! They just want your money..
So sad.. :(
I'm so glad you've found this video!
God Bless you girl, praying for you. <333

I'm so glad that you're still alive. :) You're right big pharma just wants your money, and at what cost, the lives of others. God see's everything, and everything will come to an end one day soon, and they'll have to give an account for what they have done. This is a very sick world. :(

God bless you as well with excellent health, peace and God's joy.

#7 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Ang, Ang, ...... Ang ............... and you wonder what purpose you are serving your Lord....

:) :) :D :D

Keep up the good work dear.

It's one of my role here too, but right now the Master has me occupy elsewhere.

In case you or anyone miss my previous exposure on psychotic drugs here the link to several videos on the industry.

http://www.prayway.c...h...=120973&hl=

Very soon Christ's kingdom will be set up and a new social order will come into place.

#8 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

He's is another eye opening video of woman that shares her personal experience with the pharmaceutical industry and with some of the pharma drugs that she took and the results of that. This SHOCKING!!! :o

Ex - Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Out:

Here is another video from another rep...................

Ex - Pharmaceutical Rep.: Billions Spent On Drug Ads:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhV0zDVXd18

Here's the same rep from the first video.................

Ex Pharma Sales Rep Speaks The Truth - Pharma Doesn't Wany To Cure You:

Please share this information.

Watch for my next post where I will share with you information on a nutritional supplement that effectively treats 98% of those that suffer with depression, bipolar 1 & 2 and schizophrenia. I will also post videos of former patients that are sharing their success stories.

#9 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

He's is another eye opening video of woman that shares her personal experience with the pharmaceutical industry and with some of the pharma drugs that she took and the results of that. This SHOCKING!!! :o

Ex - Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Out:

Here is another video from another rep...................

Ex - Pharmaceutical Rep.: Billions Spent On Drug Ads:

Here's the same rep from the first video.................

Ex Pharma Sales Rep Speaks The Truth - Pharma Doesn't Wany To Cure You:

Please share this information.

Watch for my next post where I will share with you information on a nutritional supplement that effectively treats 98% of those that suffer with depression, bipolar 1 & 2 and schizophrenia. I will also post videos of former patients that are sharing their success stories.

I really hope people are getting this. I just hate knowing that so many people's live's are being ruined by taking these meds like in the case of two friends of mine. They didn't want to know when I approached them with this information and sarcasically and angrily told me that I need meds for sharing this with them. Now I feel so frustrated because there is nothing that I can do to get them to listen or believe the facts. Now it's up to the Lord to convince them.

Please pray that the Lord would intervene in this situation............thanks!

#10 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

I was wondering if this post helped anyone, and if so how. :)