8 replies to this topic

#1 carmen

carmen

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I think I gave up on prayers, I dont even know where i belong, I ask all prayer warriors to be with me in prayer, I desprately need a finacial break Through, I dont know wich way to turn to any more, Im out of ideas, I dont know if I come or go, last month I borrowed to pay debts, this month I worked so hard just to pay the person back whome I owe money to, now Im sitting with same problem, Im to scared to check my balance, to scared to be at home, here is no food, all the money we had is going to debtors Im at my wits end, I dont know whom to turn to, am I cursed, is there evil spirits around me, not once in this past three years has any good come our way, its bad news after another, I cant take it, hen is this at least cooling off, am I being punished, Do God hear my prayers, does God Love me, oh Father God HELP ME I NEED YOU TO LIFT MY FINANCIAL BURDEN I BEG YOU, I ASK THIS ALL IN YOUR SONS NAME JESUS CHRIST AMEN

#2 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

I guarantee you God is listening, but maybe you need to rephrase your prayers. I don't believe you can ask God for money and He'll simply give it to you.. That's something Satan would do if you worshipped him, or if you were involved with witchcraft (PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!!). Do you believe wholeheartedly in the Lord? Is there any doubt in your heart? He knows you better than you know you! Maybe what you need to pray for is a fulfilling job that gives you the means to take care of your family. Are you in debt because of overspending? Did you have troubles with self control? Instead of wondering if there are evil spirits holding you back, maybe you need to evaluate just what's happened to bring upon such a bad money situation..? :/ If there's anything you need to take responsibility for, do it, maybe you could tell God you're sorry. If you haven't done anything to bring this upon you, and if you're simply a victim of a poor system of government or you and your family have been plagued with healthcare bills or anything else that was out of your control, then confide in the Lord! Have total faith in the Lord and his power to heal and help his people prosper out of his light and love! But remember: Matthew 5:3! "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." this could also be God's will for you and your family.. Only He knows the truth. Dear Lord our God, Please bless Carmen and her family. Assist them in their time of need, and please help them with their financial problems so they can be relieved of some of the worries that are attached to money. Surround them with Your love and keep any evil entities at bay. Restore Carmen's faith in you through your acts of love and compassion and help her fulfill her destiny to her fullest potential! Please help her find a job that makes her happy and pays well so that she may provide for her loved ones! Thank you Lord! Amen Stay faithful and may the Lord be with you! <3

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Lord-I ask your hand of blessing to be on Carmen-meet all their needs

#4 Illawarrian

Illawarrian

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

God bless you, Carmen! Times are hard for you. May the Lord provide. On a practical note, have you thought of applying to one of the charities for help with food? Perhaps the Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul or something like that? I'm sure they would help you out with food for a few weeks while things are hard. Dominus vobiscum.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

I think I gave up on prayers, I dont even know where i belong, I ask all prayer warriors to be with me in prayer, I desprately need a finacial break Through, I dont know wich way to turn to any more, Im out of ideas, I dont know if I come or go, last month I borrowed to pay debts, this month I worked so hard just to pay the person back whome I owe money to, now Im sitting with same problem, Im to scared to check my balance, to scared to be at home, here is no food, all the money we had is going to debtors Im at my wits end, I dont know whom to turn to, am I cursed, is there evil spirits around me, not once in this past three years has any good come our way, its bad news after another, I cant take it, hen is this at least cooling off, am I being punished, Do God hear my prayers, does God Love me, oh Father God HELP ME I NEED YOU TO LIFT MY FINANCIAL BURDEN I BEG YOU, I ASK THIS ALL IN YOUR SONS NAME JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Father God I ask Your blessing upon Carmen financially, and in every way needed. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Philippians 4:19

#6 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

DEAR LORD, WE PRAY YOU MAKE A WAY FOR CARMEN AND HER FAMILY..SAVIOR ,IN JESUS NAME ALL EVIL MUST FLEE,THE ENEMY CAN'T HOLD US BACK WHEN WE LIVE FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HE WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT OLD THIEF TO HOLD US BACK..WE ARE GREATOR BECAUSE OF CHRIST THAT LIVES IN US........THANK YOU LORD ,YOU REDEEME AND FREE OF FROM THIS WORLD ,WE ARE NOT TO BE COMFORMED TO THIS WORLD ,BUT TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF OUR MINDS AND SPIRTS..TO THINK ON GOOD ,PURE AND LOVELY THINGS......I PRAY FOR THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE TO BE UPON YOU ,TO BRING YOU TO A PLACE OF KNOWING GOD IS FOR YOU ,NOT AGAINST YOU AND WHEN WE CALL Abba Father he hears us and comes to HIS BELOVED CHILDREN,NEVER LEAVING NOR FORSAKING US... Lord ,you know the needs Carmen has ,we place them each one at your merciful throne of GRACE- ASKING THAT YOU MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER AND HER FAMILY......to God be the glory,he is able..bless his holy name..IN JESUS NAME

#7 carmen

carmen

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

God bless you, Carmen! Times are hard for you. May the Lord provide. On a practical note, have you thought of applying to one of the charities for help with food? Perhaps the Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul or something like that? I'm sure they would help you out with food for a few weeks while things are hard. Dominus vobiscum.

thank you for your prayers , and I wish South Africa had things like that, I live in cape town South africa

#8 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

Abba Father Carmen is crying out to you for help, speak wih her my Lord, send an angel to help her, she is relying on you to help her, my Father, in situation like these many people are asking if you are with them, and if you are, why are they in this situation, what happen to miracles today, no... my Father, a hundred times no, you need to open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings, you need to fulfill your promises, you provide for the birds of this land, what happened to your people, please my Father open a way for your people, I beg of you in Jesus name

#9 Illawarrian

Illawarrian

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

St Vincent de Paul in Durbanville may be able to help.

http://www.ourlady-d...org.za/node/295

http://www.stvincent...za/contact.html

Also the Salvation Army:

http://www.salvation.../social-centres

thank you for your prayers , and I wish South Africa had things like that, I live in cape town South africa
[/quote]