5 replies to this topic

#1 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I could really use your Love and prayers right now. Dear Lord, Please help me get this job with Public Outreach! It's the only job available around here where I can truly make a difference, professional fundraising for charity and bringing awareness to people about others who are in need. As you know, I've been unemployed for a long time, and if I don't get a job within the next month, I'll surely be evicted from my apartment. Thank you for leading the managers at the bannedword to turn down my application, I REALLY didn't want to work at a place where sin runs rampant, but I knew I needed the money to keep my apartment. For that, I'm sorry. With this job I can truly make a difference in the world! This is what I want to do with my whole life, and I hope you can coax the employers at Public Outreach into giving me a chance, despite the gap in my resume and lack of experience. This is something I'm truly passionate about Lord, and I would be EVER so grateful if you could help me get this job. I praise you and I thank you for everything you've done for me already. Thank you for helping me to get rid of the dishonest, gossiping friends in my life. Even though I now have no friends except for my boyfriend, I know I always have a better friend in You than any of those people I affiliated myself with before. Bless them too Lord, and help them to change as I'm trying to. Again, this job would be AMAZING, and I would be eternally grateful (even though I already am!). Thank you thank you thank you Lord! I love you so much. Amen :D :o sorry about the banned word.. It was just C A S I N O ... :x

#2 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

By the way, my name is Alisa. [ah lee sa] :) bless you all!

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

By the way, my name is Alisa. [ah lee sa] :)
bless you all!

BLESS YOU TOO ALISA,

FATHER GOD ,WE PRAY FOR YOUR HAND OF FAVOR OVER YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER...THANK YOU FOR THE POWER IN PRAYER...WE PRAY YOUR LIGHT AND GOODNESS CONTINUE TO SHINE UPON ALISA.......TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

By the way, my name is Alisa. [ah lee sa] :)
bless you all!

BLESS YOU TOO ALISA,

FATHER GOD ,WE PRAY FOR YOUR HAND OF FAVOR OVER YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER...THANK YOU FOR THE POWER IN PRAYER...WE PRAY YOUR LIGHT AND GOODNESS CONTINUE TO SHINE UPON ALISA.......TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

amen and amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Lord bring favor and justice to this person. Give them the desire of their heart. In Jesus name. Amen

#6 Illawarrian

Illawarrian

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

I'm praying, Alisa. Let us know how you go.