#61 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless + protect Israel from her many enemies. May she find more allies who are truly loyal to her. Convict those who are ant-semitic of how wrong it is to hate Your chosen people, or to hate anyone at all.

I know that eventually Your beloved land will be divided, as is prophesied. It troubles me but You have told us not to be dismayed; these things must happen. I pray that we will be counted worthy enough to escape all these things You promised would happen during the end times.

May many more unbelieving Jews realize You are the One who was pierced for the sins of mankind, + will welcome You into their lives + hearts.

Bless Israel's people + her finances. Bless the land. May we support them. May there be peace, soon.

In Your precious name, amen.

#62 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

Amen.

#63 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Dear Lord,

We cont. to pray for peace in Jerusalem. May Israel find favor with her allies + may they support her instead of trying to be politically correct or play games. May those who want to harm the Jews or Your beloved land + city find their plans cannot be accomplished.

Keep the enemy from encroaching into Israeli territory. Protect the innocents.

May those who don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah realize who You are soon, + welcome You into their lives.

#64 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:48 AM

Amen.

#65 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:24 PM

Father I pray for peace in Israel.  Help your chosen to stand strong in the face of adversity.  Lay it on the hearts of our leaders to stand with them.  In Jesus' name. amen

#66 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for the peace of Israel + Jerusalem, + for all Jews to come to know + confess You as Lord. I have absolutely know doubt that You will fulfill every promise You made to You chosen nation + people, + I pray that You will come soon.

May the awful anti-Semitism cease. I love hearing about the miracles You are still performing in Israel, such as several years ago when the Iron Dome failed + a Hamas-fired missile was headed straight for a heavily populated area in Israel. You caused a powerful wind from the east to send the missile into the sea. You are such an awesome God! Nothing can happen that You don’t allow.

Please come soon.

#67 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for the peace of Israel + Jerusalem, + for all Jews to come to know + confess You as Lord. I have absolutely know doubt that You will fulfill every promise You made to You chosen nation + people, + I pray that You will come soon.

May the awful anti-Semitism cease. I love hearing about the miracles You are still performing in Israel, such as several years ago when the Iron Dome failed + a Hamas-fired missile was headed straight for a heavily populated area in Israel. You caused a powerful wind from the east to send the missile into the sea. You are such an awesome God! Nothing can happen that You don’t allow.

Please come soon.

Amen