66 replies to this topic

#16 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Father: I join these prayers for Your chosen people. Please have Your way. In Jesus name, Amen

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Father:
I join these prayers for Your chosen people.
Please have Your way.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Father, may Your chosen people trust You. May Your will be done. Let Your mercy and grace be upon Your chosen people. Yes, Lord, I agree wuth Mike's prayer for Israel and God's chosen people. All praise and glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#18 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Father I pray for the peace of Israel. I pray for your protection over your children. Stay the hand of their foes and turn the hearts of those who hate them. In Jesus name. Amen.

#19 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Father:
I join these prayers for Your chosen people.
Please have Your way.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Father, may Your chosen people trust You. May Your will be done. Let Your mercy and grace be upon Your chosen people. Yes, Lord, I agree wuth Mike's prayer for Israel and God's chosen people. All praise and glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

THANK YOU SAVIOR,

YOUR WORD IS TRUTH AND WE STAND ON YOUR WORD AND PRAY FOR YOUR CHOSEN PEOPLE,YOU ASK US YOUR BELOVED TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL ........WE BLESS ALL THE PEOPLE AND THE LAND WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN......IN JESUS NAME

#20 ccruse

ccruse

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Dear Jesus, Thank you for Israel and those who support her. Bless those who live there with health and happiness. Protect those Chosen ones, keep them from harm. Amen

#21 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for Israel and those who support her. Bless those who live there with health and happiness. Protect those Chosen ones, keep them from harm. Amen

AMEN,

STANDING IN JESUS NAME WITH ALL PRAYERS FOR ISRAEL YOUR CHOSEN LAND AND PEOPLE...

#22 Richard96

Richard96

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Recently the Holy Spirit simply told me to "pray for Israel". I've been praying for it's protection, and for the hearts of the leaders of all the nations of the world to become burdened for Israel, and every plan of the enemy to be revealed for all the world to see.

#23 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Recently the Holy Spirit simply told me to "pray for Israel".

I've been praying for it's protection, and for the hearts of the leaders of all the nations of the world to become burdened for Israel, and every plan of the enemy to be revealed for all the world to see.

Amen

#24 Terence

Terence

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Lord, I pray for Israel, the new government, the leaders. I pray for the missionaries that you strengthen them to be a channel of blessing for the Israeli. I pray you keep bringing Israeli to you whether there are arabs, jews or druze. Amen

#25 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Lord,

I pray for Israel, the new government, the leaders.

I pray for the missionaries that you strengthen them to be a channel of blessing for the Israeli.

I pray you keep bringing Israeli to you whether there are arabs, jews or druze.

Amen

AMEN,

STANDING IN PRAYER FOR GOD'S CHOSEN LAND..MY LORD ,MY LORD WE LIFT UP YOUR HOLY NAME ..MAY THE BELOVED PEOPLE OF ISRAEL TURN TO THE KING OF KINGS AND RECEIVE SALVATION ,PEACE AND FREEDOM..MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROTECT AND BLESS ISRAEL AND ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN IT..GLORY BE TO GOD..IN JESUS NAME

#26 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

Amen. Protect and enable Isreal, Lord, keep them safe and surround them with a band of angels. In Jesus name. Amen.

#27 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

In agreement with the saints of God for the protection and favor of the Lord to be on Isreal.  In the name of Jesus, Amen. :)

#28 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

Recently the Holy Spirit simply told me to "pray for Israel".

I've been praying for it's protection, and for the hearts of the leaders of all the nations of the world to become burdened for Israel, and every plan of the enemy to be revealed for all the world to see.

Yes and Amen

We bless your Holy name ..great is the Lord and worthily to be praised...we lift our voices and pray for Israel... Your Holy Land ,your chosen people ..may the Holy Spirit continue to draw the Israeli people to turn back to the God there forefathers honored and worshiped.may the mighty presence of your Holy Spirit draw your chosen people back to the same king ,king of the Jews that their ancestors served ,honored and gave Glory to thy name ,we bless Israel and bless the name of our Lord ....in Jesus name Amen

#29 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Father I join my Christian brothers and sisters in praying for the peace of Israel today.  Continue to protect your people and Father I ask that you lead America to stand with Israel.  Amen. 

#30 Guest_buildagirl

Guest_buildagirl
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

Je Psalm 122:6-7 sus!