66 replies to this topic

#1 astra1

astra1

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Please join all those who uplift Israel before God's Throne. One can put thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand to flight! I plead Jesus' Blood over Israel, all the cities and people. May God's Shalom uphold, invade, protect and surround Israel day and night. I pray that NO WEAPON formed against it shall prosper and every tongue that raises against Israeli Nation shall be CONDEMNED, silenced and put to shame (Isaiah 54:17). I speak Isaiah 41:12 over God's Land: Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Please join all those who uplift Israel before God's Throne. One can put thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand to flight! I plead Jesus' Blood over Israel, all the cities and people. May God's Shalom uphold, invade, protect and surround Israel day and night. I pray that NO WEAPON formed against it shall prosper and every tongue that raises against Israeli Nation shall be CONDEMNED, silenced and put to shame (Isaiah 54:17). I speak Isaiah 41:12 over God's Land: Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

AMEN,

THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY..THANK YOU FOR YOUR CHOSEN NATION..IN THE WORD IS SAY TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM..I'VE BEEN IN PRAYER FOR GOD'S PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS FOR WEEKS NOW..THANK YOU FOR POSTING ...

GOD BLESS ALL HIS PEOPLE AND THIS GREAT NATION..MAY A SWEEPING OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT REST UPON ISREAL AND MAY PEOPLE TURN FROM THERE EVIL WAYS AND WORSHIP THE KING OF ALL KINGS ..YES THE KING OF THE JWE'S ..HE IS THE LION IN THE TRIBE OF JUDEA.....WE CALL HIM FAITHFUL AND TRUE........MAY YOUR DEVINE HAND OF HEALING BE UPON ISRAEL AND ALL THIER PEOPLE..........O LORD ,WE CRY OUT TO YOU FOR YOUR CHOSEN LAND ......HAVE MERCY LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY...IN JESUS NAME

#3 astra1

astra1

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Amen, Brenda! Thank you for praying. As the missiles keep flying towards Israel I pray that God diverts them all and that none of them can reach their target. I speak that God's Hand is firmly and immovably over Israel day and night and no terror can penetrate it. Amen!

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Amen, Brenda! Thank you for praying. As the missiles keep flying towards Israel I pray that God diverts them all and that none of them can reach their target. I speak that God's Hand is firmly and immovably over Israel day and night and no terror can penetrate it. Amen!

SATNDING WITH YOU AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE PRAYING FOR ISRAEL........LORD ,PROTECT THE PEOPLE AND THE LITTLE ONES.......WE BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME...

#5 jprayerqueen

jprayerqueen

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

LORD I PRAY FOR ISRAEL TO HAVE PEACE,MAY YOU LEAD THEM TO LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE AS YOU SAID THAT MY PEACE I LEAVE TO YOU.

#6 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

Father, be with Your chosen people. We know that above all they will be victorious. We ask that You would watch over them. Help them to be successful in all they do. Give their leaders wisdom to make the right choices. Help them to turn to You. Use this to lead the hearts of Your people back to You and to Your Son. AMEN

#7 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

Father in heaven, I pray for the people of Israel and the other nations that suffer from war and pain. Cover all nations with peace and love If it is in your will my father In Jesus name Amen..

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Father God I thank you for your hand of protection upon Israel, and I ask that You would protect the people of Israel at all times from Enemy attacks, and all that try to come against Israel. I ask this in the Most holy Name of Jesus. Amen.

#9 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Father God I thank you for your hand of protection upon Israel, and I ask that You would protect the people of Israel at all times from Enemy attacks, and all that try to come against Israel. I ask this in the Most holy Name of Jesus. Amen.

AMEN....IN JESUS NAME

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

Father, our precious Father in Heaven; I conrtinue to hold Israel up to You in prayer, and ask that You would guide and direct all of the leaders of this country, and bless the people of Israel in any way needed. I ask that You keep them from all sin and harm in the Holy Name or our blessed Savior Jesus Christ. amen.

#11 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Father, our precious Father in Heaven; I conrtinue to hold Israel up to You in prayer, and ask that You would guide and direct all of the leaders of this country, and bless the people of Israel in any way needed. I ask that You keep them from all sin and harm in the Holy Name or our blessed Savior Jesus Christ. amen.

AMEN,

STANDING IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME FOR ISRAEL .........YOU ARE HOLY LORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON ISRAEL AND ALL THERE PEOPLE ..........GLORY BE TO GOD..IN JESUS NAME

#12 DyetDelfemono

DyetDelfemono

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Israel does not even care for the environment within its borders. I live in Haifa, and I know people who left this city not because of Hizbollah’s rockets, but because of the pollution here.

#13 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

AMEN,

STANDING IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME FOR ISRAEL .........YOU ARE HOLY LORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON ISRAEL AND ALL THERE PEOPLE ..........GLORY BE TO GOD..IN JESUS NAME

THANK YOU LORD,YOUR LOVE FOR ISRAEL IS FOREVER AND EVER ....YOU ARE HOLY ,WE PRAISE YOU AND PRAY FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE IN YOUR WORD YOU ASK US TOO........THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND UPON THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL........TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,729 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Dear Lord, We continue to pray for the peace of Israel + Jerusalem. We know Israel will never be destroyed, but we hate to see Your chosen people suffer. Help us to help them whenever + wherever possible. May those who do not yet know You come to believe that You are the Messiah. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#15 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Father: We pray for Your people Israel...............You tell us in Holy Scripture that You had turned Your face from them for a time......But we know You shall claim them for Yourself and Your Glory. We pray for this Lord. Protect Your people from all danger, evil influences. Continue to lead USA to stand strong with Your Chosen People til the end of days. Praise You and thank You Lord Jesus for Your mercy on Your Chosen People. Amen.