11 replies to this topic

#1 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Her home since I was 5 years old, is being foreclosed.. She had to move out a few days ago, and she's so upset :( she doesn't know Jesus, she raised me an atheist, she's a recovering alcoholic and she's struggling with grief SO badly. She feels like a failure, even though I tell her all the time that she has a special purpose. I pray for her everyday, and I've tried to speak with her about Jesus, but she just shrugs it off. I feel like I may be her only hope for salvation and I can't seem to get through to her. Please pray for her in her time of need, give her the strength to stay sober, pray that she stays safe and doesn't leave this earth before I can help her see His light! I'm so scared for her.. I already lost my father, I couldn't bare to lose her.. She's so depressed right now, I don't know what she would do to herself. Thank you friends. God bless you all! So much love! <3

#2 Lindi

Lindi

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Her home since I was 5 years old, is being foreclosed.. She had to move out a few days ago, and she's so upset :( she doesn't know Jesus, she raised me an atheist, she's a recovering alcoholic and she's struggling with grief SO badly. She feels like a failure, even though I tell her all the time that she has a special purpose. I pray for her everyday, and I've tried to speak with her about Jesus, but she just shrugs it off. I feel like I may be her only hope for salvation and I can't seem to get through to her. Please pray for her in her time of need, give her the strength to stay sober, pray that she stays safe and doesn't leave this earth before I can help her see His light! I'm so scared for her.. I already lost my father, I couldn't bare to lose her.. She's so depressed right now, I don't know what she would do to herself.
Thank you friends. God bless you all! So much love!
<3

Dear Jesus, Please hold this mother in your arms and surround her with your love, comfort, peace. Provide for her every need physically and emotionally. Thank you Jesus!

#3 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Her home since I was 5 years old, is being foreclosed.. She had to move out a few days ago, and she's so upset :( she doesn't know Jesus, she raised me an atheist, she's a recovering alcoholic and she's struggling with grief SO badly. She feels like a failure, even though I tell her all the time that she has a special purpose. I pray for her everyday, and I've tried to speak with her about Jesus, but she just shrugs it off. I feel like I may be her only hope for salvation and I can't seem to get through to her. Please pray for her in her time of need, give her the strength to stay sober, pray that she stays safe and doesn't leave this earth before I can help her see His light! I'm so scared for her.. I already lost my father, I couldn't bare to lose her.. She's so depressed right now, I don't know what she would do to herself.
<3

O Lord, I pray along with WaytruthlifeloveJesus7 for her mother to be born again and be relieved from all her troubles.Amen

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

<3

I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOUR MOTHER IS GOING THROUGH..LORD ,MAY YOU SAVE THIS PRECIOUS WOMEN..FATHER GOD ,LET US NOT PUT ALL OUR FOCUS ON EARTHLY THINGS ,BUT ON THE TRUE BLESSINGS OF OUR SAVIOR..SALVATION,PEACE ,LOVE AND JOY..CAN'T TAKE IT WITH US ANYWAYS......I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR MOTHER MUST FEEL..WHEN YOU WORK HARD ALL YOUR LIFE AND THEN HAVE TO GIVE IT UP.......THIS IS SAD ......FATHER GOD,WE THANK YOU FOR MOTHER ,I PRAY FIRST AND FORMOST FOR HER SALVATION.......IN JESUS NAME

#5 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Father please be with this mother as she finds her way through these new events in her life... guide her and surround her with your love in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#6 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

<3

Dear Lord,
Please help this women believe and stop suffering. Please save her home from being foreclosed. Help brighten up her day and life with your love. Bless her with health and fortune.
Amen

#7 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Father my God, I want to thank you for bringing waytruthlife here with this prayer request so we may unite together. Father, we are asking for your salvation for mother. Also for guidance and deliverance. "Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe." John 4:48 Show her father the things you can change in her life so she will believe and accept Jesus as her lord and saviour. You care more about her then all of us united together. So it is in your hands father. Your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen...

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

Father my God,

I want to thank you for bringing waytruthlife
here with this prayer request so we may unite together.
Father, we are asking for your salvation for mother.
Also for guidance and deliverance.
"Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe." John 4:48
Show her father the things you can change in her life
so she will believe and accept Jesus as her lord and saviour.
You care more about her then all of us united together.
So it is in your hands father.
Your will be done.
In Jesus name.

Amen...

AMEN,

STANDING WITH YOUR PRAYER AND ALL PRAYER FOR MOTHER..GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS LORD..WE UPLIFT MOTHER ASKING IN JESUS NAME THY WILL BE DONE..WE LOOSE MOTHER ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN ..MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BE UPON HER...TO GOD BE THE GLORY..HE IS ABLE..HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY........WE BLESS MOTHER THIS DAY IN JESUS NAME

LUKE 19:10

FOR THE SON OF MAN HAS COME TO SEEK AND TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST.....

PSALM 68:19

BLESSED BE THE LORD
WHO DAILY LOADS US WITH BENEFITS
THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION !!!!! SELAH

#9 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Father God, please touch this mother with your profound love. Soften her heart to your truth. Give her daughter the right words and the right time to speak ever so gently of your saving grace, that YOU love her just the way she is, an alcoholic. Father God, send your Holy Spirit to speak to her heart, to get her to truly wonder about you and what her daughter has been talking about. Surround her with your loving presence and remove the pride in her, so she will ask for help from her daughter. Praying for this mother's salvation and for the daughter's spirit to be uplifted in the saving name of JESUS.............Amen

#10 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

Thank you so much everyone! I'm a little closer to helping her find Jesus! I think she really listened to me this past time :) and she's doing much better. It turns out she gets to stay in her house for even longer, and when she finally has to move, she's going to be paid for moving her stuff and she gets a couple months worth of rent! Thank you so much for praying for us, I think it really helped!! Bless you all <33333

#11 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Thank you so much everyone! I'm a little closer to helping her find Jesus! I think she really listened to me this past time :) and she's doing much better. It turns out she gets to stay in her house for even longer, and when she finally has to move, she's going to be paid for moving her stuff and she gets a couple months worth of rent! Thank you so much for praying for us, I think it really helped!!
Bless you all <33333

I'm so glad to hear that your mother is doing better :) I will continue to pray for you.

#12 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Thank you so much everyone! I'm a little closer to helping her find Jesus! I think she really listened to me this past time :) and she's doing much better. It turns out she gets to stay in her house for even longer, and when she finally has to move, she's going to be paid for moving her stuff and she gets a couple months worth of rent! Thank you so much for praying for us, I think it really helped!!
Bless you all <33333

I'm so glad to hear that your mother is doing better :) I will continue to pray for you.

AMEN,

THANK YOU LORD ,FOR TAKING CARE OF MOM ,WE PRAY FOR HER SALVATION SOON ...MAY YOU CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER HER AND KEEP MOM IN THY LOVING HANDS...IN JESUS NAME