730 replies to this topic

#31 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Father, I believe You heard our prayers for this Sister and answer. We thank You for Your mercy, grace and healing upon this Sister, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to pray for healing of this kidney. The final test results are still pending but the ones that have returned do not look good. I pray for Your mercy, grace, healing, forgiveness + continued functioning of the kidney. I hope to avoid returning to dialysis- that would be esp. bad since I would still have to stay on immunosuppression. Only You can fix this, Lord. Whatever happens, I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of an improved quality of life. Please bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job. May Lisa take care of her health + consider what she will face if she does not. Bless their kids. Thank You for all You do. I praise Your holy name, amen.

#33 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

Dear Lord,

I continue to pray for healing of this kidney. The final test results are still pending but the ones that have returned do not look good. I pray for Your mercy, grace, healing, forgiveness + continued functioning of the kidney. I hope to avoid returning to dialysis- that would be esp. bad since I would still have to stay on immunosuppression. Only You can fix this, Lord.

Whatever happens, I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of an improved quality of life. Please bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job. May Lisa take care of her health + consider what she will face if she does not. Bless their kids.

Thank You for all You do. I praise Your holy name, amen.

AMEN,,

THANK OU JESUS FOR YOUR ALL-POWERFUL,GRACIOUS HAND UPON DERI...IN JESUS NAME

#34 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I continue to pray for healing of this kidney. The final test results are still pending but the ones that have returned do not look good. I pray for Your mercy, grace, healing, forgiveness + continued functioning of the kidney. I hope to avoid returning to dialysis- that would be esp. bad since I would still have to stay on immunosuppression. Only You can fix this, Lord.

Whatever happens, I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of an improved quality of life. Please bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job. May Lisa take care of her health + consider what she will face if she does not. Bless their kids.

Thank You for all You do. I praise Your holy name, amen.

Precious Heavenly Father:

Father, touch this divine kidney with Your healing hand. Father, we pray that this divine kidney will continue to function for many years. We pray for a healing miracle. We ask in faith......believing. Father, we know You are able. Joel Osteen speaks of his mother who was diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer many years ago. She is still alive today and her testimony is even stronger. We give You all the glory!! Thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Dear Lord, I can't thank You enough for the many miracles You have already wrought in my life. I pray for continued blessings on this kidney. I have much to learn about You + wish to serve You more. I also want Tim to feel his sacrifice was well worth the cost. I hope to find out the final results of all these tests soon. Give the docs wisdom to make the right decisions re: treatment + medication for this complex situation. Please bless Tim + his family richly. I praise Your holy name, amen.

#36 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: We thank You for Your many blessings. We thank You for another Thanksgiving. We thank You for Your boundless grace and mercy on all Your children. Father, we pray that dreibohnen will begin to feel better with each passing day. May the impending results show great improvement. Touch her with Your healing hand. Father, we ask for a healing miracle that only You can provide. We pray that she will have many more years of service to You. Thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#37 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Heavenly Father, continuing in prayer for the health of dreiBohnen's kidney. May You touch her whole being, in mind, body and spirit, may she know that You are with her, In Jesus Name, Amen

#38 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: We pray for total healing for dreibohnen's divine kidney. May she feel increased strength and stamina with each passing day. May the doctors have increased knowledge regarding any abnormal findings. May they be able to treat any issues before they become life threatening. We pray for Tim and his family. May Tim enjoy better employment with less stress. May Lisa and the children benefit from better nutrition, diet and exercise. Thank You for all You do. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Dear Lord, I had hoped to get those final biopsy + other test results by now but am still waiting. I continue to pray for patience, but esp. for healing. I don't deserve it but ask for mercy anyway. I pray it will be safe both health-wise + militarily to take that scheduled trip to the Holy Land after Christmas. May our country support Israel's right to the land You promised Abraham's descendants. May this kidney work well for many years in spite of how things may seem right now. Nothing is an obstacle for You. Bless Tim with good health, a better job + less stress. May Lisa change her dangerous health habits + influence the kids to do the same. Thank You for all You do for me. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#40 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Father, thank You for Your daily presence upon this sister. May the test result confirmed Your healing upon her. We give You praise and thanksgiving Lord. Bless Tim for his kindness to donate his kidney. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#41 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Dear Lord,

I had hoped to get those final biopsy + other test results by now but am still waiting. I continue to pray for patience, but esp. for healing. I don't deserve it but ask for mercy anyway.

I pray it will be safe both health-wise + militarily to take that scheduled trip to the Holy Land after Christmas. May our country support Israel's right to the land You promised Abraham's descendants.

May this kidney work well for many years in spite of how things may seem right now. Nothing is an obstacle for You.

Bless Tim with good health, a better job + less stress. May Lisa change her dangerous health habits + influence the kids to do the same.

Thank You for all You do for me. I bless Your holy name, amen.

Precious Heavenly Father:

We pray for safety for dreibohnen both health wise and militarily to take this special trip to the Holy Land. May she continue to gain strength and stamina with each passing day. Touch her with Your healing hand. Increase her testimony ten fold. Father, we thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#42 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: We lift dreibohnen up to Your throne of grace. Father, we pray for her health. Touch her with Your healing hand. May she begin to feel stronger and healthier with each passing day. May the doctors determine what is ailing this divine kidney and arrest it before it causes permanent damage. Father, we go forward in faith....believing for total healing. You are our Creator, Healer and Physician. We have complete confidence that You will do what Your word says. We stand on Matthew 18:19-20 and we thank You for these precious verses. These verses give us hope. Please bless Tim and his family. May Tim find better employment with less stress. May Lisa take a strong interest in learing about diet, nutrition and health. May this knowledge benefit the children as well. We thank You for Tim's selfless gift to dreibohnen. We also thank You for the doctors, nurses and all caregivers that give so selflessly of their knowledge to help others heal. We thank You for giving them that knowledge. We thank You for their compassion and their caring. Father, we give You all the glory. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#43 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You again for the many times You have delivered + healed me. I pray again for healing from whatever has damaged the filtering units of this kidney. I hope to have definitive answers this week on whether it is a chronic rejection issue or an attack by the Hep C virus. Either way, I pray the kidney will work well enough for me to feel OK so I can serve You + remain off of dialysis. I would like to still take this trip that I planned months ago + pray it will be safe for me to do so. Please bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job with little or no travel. May Lisa guard her health + correct some bad habits that are harming it. Bless their kids. I praise Your holy name, amen.

#44 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Dear Lord,

I thank You again for the many times You have delivered + healed me. I pray again for healing from whatever has damaged the filtering units of this kidney. I hope to have definitive answers this week on whether it is a chronic rejection issue or an attack by the Hep C virus. Either way, I pray the kidney will work well enough for me to feel OK so I can serve You + remain off of dialysis. I would like to still take this trip that I planned months ago + pray it will be safe for me to do so.

Please bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job with little or no travel. May Lisa guard her health + correct some bad habits that are harming it. Bless their kids.

I praise Your holy name, amen.

AMEN,

DEAR LORD ,WE CONTINUE TO PRAISE YOU ,THANK YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY FOR THE SEEN AND UNSEEN BLESSINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN DERI..I PRAY TODAY THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HEAL HER AND GIVE DERI PEACE AND COMFORT KNOWING YOU ARE WITH HER......YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE LORD........BLESS YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME .......TO GOD BE THE GLORY. PRAYING FOR TIM AND LISA ALSO..IN JESUS NAME

#45 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Father, thank You for perfect kidney and many many blessed years of healthy living upon dreiBohnen. May she continue to be a blessing to You and to us through her prayers and thanksgiving. May she be a living testimony to allow people see the living God that we worshipped and glorified. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.