730 replies to this topic

#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Dear Lord, I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of being dialysis-free. You know that Tim's sacrifice saved my life + I am eternally grateful for that. I do not know the purpose of these additional problems but I never doubt Your love for me. I pray that whatever is causing the kidney function to decline will be corrected or at least stabilized enough to prevent renal failure. I'm getting older + do not know how well I would tolerate going back on dialysis or undergoing further surgery. I pray for more time to serve You + help my family. Please bless Tim, too. It must be hard for a donor to give someone a kidney + see that kidney in trouble. Please bless his family richly. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#17 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of being dialysis-free. You know that Tim's sacrifice saved my life + I am eternally grateful for that. I do not know the purpose of these additional problems but I never doubt Your love for me.

I pray that whatever is causing the kidney function to decline will be corrected or at least stabilized enough to prevent renal failure. I'm getting older + do not know how well I would tolerate going back on dialysis or undergoing further surgery.

I pray for more time to serve You + help my family. Please bless Tim, too. It must be hard for a donor to give someone a kidney + see that kidney in trouble. Please bless his family richly.

Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

FATHER GOD ,

IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY FOR DERI'S KIDNEY TO WORK ,FUNCTION AND BE HEALED FROM FAILURE...YOU ARE THE GREAT I AM..THE KING OF KINGS WHO HEALS OUR SICKNESS AND SETS OUR BODYS FREE...SO TODAY MAY WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR THE HEALING IN DERI'S KIDNEY...WE CLAIM HEALING AND DELIVERANCE OVER HER KIDNEY AND BY YOUR STRIPES WE ARE STANDING IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR HER HEALING ..HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY.......GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.........GLORY BE TO GOD ..IN JESUS NAME

111JOHN 2

BELOVED ,I PRAY THAT YOU MAY PROSPER IN ALL THINGS AND BE IN HEALTH,JUST AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS.....

THEN JESUS WENT ABOUT THE CITIES AND VILLAGES TEACHING IN THIER SYNAGOGUES ,PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM ,AND HEALING EVERY SICKNESS AND EVERY DISEASE AMONG THE PEOPLE....MATTHEW 9:35

JERENIAH 30:17

FOR I WILL RESTORE HEALTH TO YOU
AND HEAL YOU OF YOUR WOUNDS...SAYS THE LORD........

HALLULJAH,....THANK YOU SAVIOR..YOU ARE HOLY ....

#18 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: Thank You for the encouraging testimony that dreibohnen shares with us. Thank You also for the scripture that Brenda shares. We are so appreciative of Your word and Your unfailing love for us. Father, we pray for total healing of this divine kidney. May whatever is troubling it be minor. We pray for the doctors as they diagnose and treat any ailments. You are our Creator, Healer and Physician. May driebohnen begin to feel stronger with each passing day. May all her lab results return to normal. Cover her with Your protection from the top of her head, to the soles of her feet. Thank You for Your amazing love. We praise You and we thank You. I plead the Shed Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen.

#19 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: Thank You for the opportunity to visit PW today and to worship You. Thank You also for the opportunity to pray for the concerns of others. We pray that dreibohnen is feeling stronger. May the biopsy lead the doctors to diagnose and treat whatever is troubling this kidney before it is irreversible. Father, You are our Creator, Healer and Physician. Thank You for blessing these doctors with knowledge. Father, we come boldly before Your throne of grace asking for complete healing of this divine kidney. Please comfort dreibohnen's family. May they have total peace. Thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Dear Lord, I pray the final results of this biopsy will not show severe or progressive kidney damage. Please also help the docs figure out the best meds to control B/P w/o so many side effects. May my hemoglobin come up to a more normal level. I pray for additional time to remain dialysis-free + for this kidney to rally + improve its functioning. May I not have to take high doses of toxic drugs. I hope to have many years left to serve You + help my family. Please give me peace + remove this sense of foreboding. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#21 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray the final results of this biopsy will not show severe or progressive kidney damage. Please also help the docs figure out the best meds to control B/P w/o so many side effects. May my hemoglobin come up to a more normal level.

I pray for additional time to remain dialysis-free + for this kidney to rally + improve its functioning. May I not have to take high doses of toxic drugs. I hope to have many years left to serve You + help my family.

Please give me peace + remove this sense of foreboding.

DEAR LORD ,JESUS

YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN DERI A SPIRIT OF FEAR LORD,THIS FOREBONDING ,THESE FEELINGS DERI IS GETTING..I ASK THAT YOU TAKE THEM AWAY AND GIVE HER DEVINE PEACE......MY PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU SAYS THE LORD,PEACE BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM THE GREAT IAM....I PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTER AND UPLIFT YOU IN MIND ,BODY AND SPIRIT...OUR GOD IS HOLY ....I PRAY FOR HEALING IN YOUR KIDNEY.....TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#22 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray the final results of this biopsy will not show severe or progressive kidney damage. Please also help the docs figure out the best meds to control B/P w/o so many side effects. May my hemoglobin come up to a more normal level.

I pray for additional time to remain dialysis-free + for this kidney to rally + improve its functioning. May I not have to take high doses of toxic drugs. I hope to have many years left to serve You + help my family.

Please give me peace + remove this sense of foreboding.

Father, her life and her situation is in Your loving hands. May her kidney and her life bring glory to Your name, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#23 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Dear Lord,

I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure.

If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects.

Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs.

O Lord, I pray along with dreiBohnen for relief and comfort.Amen

#24 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Dear Lord,

I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure.

If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects.

Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs.

O Lord, I pray along with dreiBohnen for relief and comfort.Amen

#25 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: We lift up dreibohnen to Your throne of grace. Father, please remove her sense of foreboding. Replace it with complete peace and restoration. We thank You that You are in complete control. We praise You for Your everlasting love for each of Your children. May the final results of the biopsy show only minor abnormalities that can be easily corrected. Touch this kidney with Your healing hand. May it work effortlessly for many years to come. Bless dreibohnen and her family. May they have many more years of service to You. Thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#26 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You again for the many times You have healed + delivered me. I pray for another miracle while awaiting the final biopsy report + other test results. Only You know the extent of damage the kidney has suffered + how long it will work this way. I pray it will function well enough to keep me off of dialysis for at least a few years. Please guard the other health issues as well- being immunosuppressed makes all of them worse. Lord, I have another unspoken need. I ask for mercy, grace, forgiveness + deliverance for this + my many failings. Bless Tim + his family. May Tim get a better job with less travel. May Lisa guard her health + consider the bad habits she has are adversely influencing her children. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#27 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You for the past 7 1/2 years of being dialysis-free. You know that Tim's sacrifice saved my life + I am eternally grateful for that. I do not know the purpose of these additional problems but I never doubt Your love for me.

I pray that whatever is causing the kidney function to decline will be corrected or at least stabilized enough to prevent renal failure. I'm getting older + do not know how well I would tolerate going back on dialysis or undergoing further surgery.

I pray for more time to serve You + help my family. Please bless Tim, too. It must be hard for a donor to give someone a kidney + see that kidney in trouble. Please bless his family richly.

O Lord, I pray that kidney of drieBohnen will start function normally.Amen

#28 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Father, dreiBohnen's prayer for her own health make me cry. Father, She is such a blessing to all of us especially with her medical knowledge and her faith in depending upon Your mercy and grace. O Lord, prevent her from experiencing renal failure but instead may she experiences total wholeness in every part of her being, physical, emotional, spiritual and financial. Father, my late sister suffered from renal failure. It was too late when we brought her to the hospital for treatment. Forgive us for doubting You at that time. Please help this sister, Lord to be in good health. Bless Tim and his wife as well, Lord. Thank You Jesus for hearing our prayers and answer. In Jesus name. Amen.

#29 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: We lift up dreibohnen to Your throne of grace. Father, we thank You for her testimony. Your grace and mercy is boundless. We boldly ask for more time in service to You. May her divine kidney work effortlessly for many years. May whatever is causing the distress to this kidney be isolated and corrected before it causes irreparable damage. Please bless Tim and his family. May they enjoy good employment and good health. May their children do well in school and other activities. Thank You for Your amazing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#30 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Lord-I come to you asking for your healing to fall on Dreibohnen-may this kidney be saved so she can have many more years to praise you.