730 replies to this topic

#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure. If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects. Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#2 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

''I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure. If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects. Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.'' AMEN. I pray that God intervene right now to meet these needs; in Jesus name I pray.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift dreibohnen up to Your throne of grace. Father, I come before You, bolding asking for the miracle that You alone can provide. May the blood work show marked improvement so the biopsy can be avoided. If it must be done, may there be no complications, such as bleeding, etc. Touch dreibohnen with Your healing hand. Father, You are our Creator, Healer and Physician. You make a way when there seems to be none. We go forward in faith believing for total healing of this divine kidney. We thank You and we praise You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

Lord-I ask your sovereign&divine grace to be with dreibohnen as she goes thru this-I ask that the Drs be given divine knowledge&wisdom as they deal with this.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift dreibohnen up to Your throne of grace. Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy. Thank You for the love You have for all Your children and the way You watch over us. We praise Your holy name. We pray that the procedure dreibohnen had yesterday showed the reasons for her symptoms. We pray that the doctors were able to isolate and begin to treat any abnormalities they found. May they have found no rejection of this divine kidney. May it work effortlessly for many years to come. Please increase dreibohnen's strength and stamina. May she have many more years to serve You. Please give her peace as she recovers from this procedure. Thank You for her devoted family. May they have many more years of service to You as well. Father, we thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#6 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Prayed for you Drei! Hope Jesus will heal you and surround you with his protecting light and love! <3 Am I supposed to type out my prayer? I've prayed for a lot of people on here, but I haven't replied to all of the ones I've prayed for.. Am I doing it wrong? :o Anyway, love you guys.

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: We thank You for the assurance that You hear our prayers. We thank You also that You are in complete control of each of Your children. Father, we pray that dreibohnen made it through the biopsy without complications, if she had to have it. We pray that the doctors have isolated the cause of her condition and are treating it effectively. Father, we pray that this divine kidney will continue to work effortlessly for many years to come. Please give dreibohnen and her family great comfort and peace. Thank You for the testimonies dreibohnen has shared regarding her family. May each of them continue to grow stronger in Your word. We thank You for Your amazing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Dear Lord,

I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure.

If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects.

Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs.

Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

DEAR LORD JESUS ,

WE COME TO YOUR HOLY THRONE OF GRACE FOR DERI.....THANK YOU SAVIOR FOR YOUR DEVINE HAND UPON YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER...THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANGELS ENCAMPED AROUND HER...WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR HEALING TODAY AND THIS DAY FORWARD.....GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS...BY YOUR STRIPES MAY DERI BE HEALED AND MADE WHOLE FROM THE CROWN OF HER HEAD TO THE SOULS OF HER FEET NOTHING BROKEN ,NOTHING MISSING.KIDNEYS WORKING IN PERFECT ORDER........

HOLY IS THE LAMB OF GOD THAT WAS SLAIN FOR YOU AND ME....HOW GREAT IS THE LORD OUR GOD ,HE IS AWESOME ,KIND & GRACIOUS TO US HIS CHILDREN ..BLESS HIS HOLY NAME ......THANK YOU FATHER GOD,FOR YOUR COMFORT,PEACE AND FAVOR UPON OUR BELOVED SISTER DERI.WE BLESS YOU DEAR ONE AND WILL KEEP IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYER...IN JESUS NAME

#9 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Father: drei and we are in Your hands for all things all the time. We pray for Your outcome in this matter. In Jesus name, Your kids, Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for an extra measure of grace, mercy + healing tomorrow. If it is Your will, I pray the blood work drawn before this scheduled biopsy will show improvement so that they decide not to do it. There are risks of bleeding, infection, etc. associated with the procedure.

If the test needs to be done, I pray the results will show that I do not need major anti-rejection therapy IV. These drugs are dangerous too + have terrible side effects.

Please guide the docs to make the right decision. May Your hands move their hands and Your mind inspire theirs.

Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

Father, be with our Sister during this time of needs. Keep her strong and trust You for the outcome. Father, we trust and believe Your saving and healing grace upon her because You are the Great physician. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Dear Lord, As You know, preliminary results of the biopsy show a chronic type of kidney damage which could be associated with either complications of immunosuppression, Hepatitis C attacking the kidney, or a viral or bacterial infection. The docs let me go home but I developed chills last night + they continued today. More tests were done + I am waiting to hear the results. I'm on an antibiotic but that won't help if it's a viral infection or d/t another cause. The kidney filtration rate dropped to 37.7. If it gets to 20 I will have to go back on the transplant list. I know You are with me so I continue to praise You. I ask for healing + the stregth + patience to deal with whatever I must face in the days ahead. In Jesus's precious name, amen.

#12 jprayerqueen

jprayerqueen

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Any weapon that that the enemy is throwing against you shall never prosper in jesus name.

#13 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Dear Lord,

As You know, preliminary results of the biopsy show a chronic type of kidney damage which could be associated with either complications of immunosuppression, Hepatitis C attacking the kidney, or a viral or bacterial infection. The docs let me go home but I developed chills last night + they continued today. More tests were done + I am waiting to hear the results. I'm on an antibiotic but that won't help if it's a viral infection or d/t another cause.

The kidney filtration rate dropped to 37.7. If it gets to 20 I will have to go back on the transplant list.

I know You are with me so I continue to praise You. I ask for healing + the stregth + patience to deal with whatever I must face in the days ahead.

In Jesus's precious name, amen.

PRECIOUS SAVIOR,

YOU ARE THE SAME GOD OF YESTERDAY,WHO IS ABLE TO HEAL...I THANK YOU LORD ,FOR YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE..I UPLIFT DERI AND ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT HER KIDNEY BE STRONG ,HEALED AND WORKING IN FULL CAPACITY AND STRENGTH...LORD ,WE PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR HAND UPON OUR SISTER ,THANKING YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON AND WITHIN HER...WE PLACE DERI AT YOUR HOLY THRONE OF GRACE ASKING IN JESUS NAME FOR GREAT HEALTH & HEALING WITH HER KIDNEY...

YOU ARE HOLY LORD,YOU ARE THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.....THANK YOU SAVIOR ,OUR REDEEMER LIVES AND GIVES US THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE WITH US...WE CONTINUE TO PRAY AND UPLIFT DERI....WE BLESS YOU SISTER.....IN JESUS NAME

#14 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: We thank You for the results of the biopsy. Father, You are our Creator, Healer and Physician. You know exactly what is wrong and how to heal it. We come to Your throne, boldly asking for complete healing of this divine kidney. We thank You for the time it has worked effortlessly and we ask for even more time. Thank You for Your unfailing love. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#15 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Father in heaven, We all stand here today joining drei in prayer asking that you keep her spirit uplifted in this time. She is taking cover under you father. The best place for protection from all disease, sickness and pain. So I put my trust in you as always, that you have great plans for her. And most importantly will deliver her, so she can praise and exalt your name. May the glory be to God the most high. In Jesus mighty name. Amen...