17 replies to this topic

#1 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Dear father, Please hear my prayer. I've been going through a rough patch for a while now with this break up. I'm only 23 and never knew love could hurt so much. Why is he with her? She is younger than me and way too young for him. I get that she and I look a like and are the same race but 11 years of age difference is A LOT for 31 man. Why did he cross the line? She was once considered my friend and now this? I don't hate her but how could my ex do this? You know I love him and never did anything wrong like cheat on him. I only got jealous for him flirting with other women. Please father, help him mature as a man, help him see that I still care for him like no one else has ever done. I know deep down he still loves me. Why else would he attempted to be friends with me after the break up. I know I screwed up when he tried getting back together with me twice and I feel like the stupidest person in the world for not noticing that he wanted me back those two times. Please father, help us reunite our lost love. I love this man so much and I'm sure you can see it in my heart. I have recevied your crypted signs about him and really don't understand them. The first was seeing a child that resembled him when he was the same age. He looked just like him and I was shocked/baffled to see that child. I'm not sure what it means. Please help me understand father. The other sign that has me confused is my dad gifting me movies that my ex and I have seen while dating. All of them actually. Was this just a coincidence or a sign? Please help me understand. That last sign hurts me. Why would you let their monthaversity be on the 25th just like ours? Bad sign? I don't understand. Please father, I just want us to be happy together again. No more fighting, no more hate. Just peace and love. Amen. Please pray for me. I'm emotionally exhausted and stressed out to the point where I wake up during odd hours and am starting to shed a ridiculous amount of hair due to the stress. Please. We were best friends before we were lovers and I know something like love just doesn't go away like that.

#2 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

Merciful loving father in heaven, please bring back the man to this young lady according to Your will; in Jesus name I pray. Try this link to find a helpful prayer. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxsfL4Y4Eq0

#3 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Dear father,
Please hear my prayer. I've been going through a rough patch for a while now with this break up. I'm only 23 and never knew love could hurt so much. Why is he with her? She is younger than me and way too young for him. I get that she and I look a like and are the same race but 11 years of age difference is A LOT for 31 man. Why did he cross the line? She was once considered my friend and now this? I don't hate her but how could my ex do this? You know I love him and never did anything wrong like cheat on him. I only got jealous for him flirting with other women. Please father, help him mature as a man, help him see that I still care for him like no one else has ever done. I know deep down he still loves me. Why else would he attempted to be friends with me after the break up. I know I screwed up when he tried getting back together with me twice and I feel like the stupidest person in the world for not noticing that he wanted me back those two times. Please father, help us reunite our lost love. I love this man so much and I'm sure you can see it in my heart. I have recevied your crypted signs about him and really don't understand them. The first was seeing a child that resembled him when he was the same age. He looked just like him and I was shocked/baffled to see that child. I'm not sure what it means. Please help me understand father. The other sign that has me confused is my dad gifting me movies that my ex and I have seen while dating. All of them actually. Was this just a coincidence or a sign? Please help me understand. That last sign hurts me. Why would you let their monthaversity be on the 25th just like ours? Bad sign? I don't understand.
Please father, I just want us to be happy together again. No more fighting, no more hate. Just peace and love.
Amen.

Please pray for me. I'm emotionally exhausted and stressed out to the point where I wake up during odd hours and am starting to shed a ridiculous amount of hair due to the stress. Please. We were best friends before we were lovers and I know something like love just doesn't go away like that.

Welcome to prayway sus and we are happy to join you in prayer...

Father in heaven,

We lift up sus to your most holy throne
We ask that you comfort her in this situation
Remove the spirit of depression from her presence
And release the peace from the holy spirit unto her
Father you know everything she needs and wants
And only you can provide all requests
If it is in your will father reunite this couple
And give them guidance to build something stronger
Thank you father for listening to our prayers
and just for being who you are
May your will be done and may your glory shine as always
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Amen..

#4 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Thank you for your support aniltom. Do you have any more videos?

#5 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thank you Twin11217 for the support and the welcome. Please keep me in your prayers tonight.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hi Sus-I'm asking you if you kbnow Christ as your personal saviour??If not why not consider surrendering your life to him-invite him into your heart -give your life to him.Acknowledge you're a sinnner -believe that he died on the cross for your sins-he died that you might live.There isn't anything that you've thru or will go thru that he hasn't experienced himself-he loves you soo much-why not surrender your life to him-make him lord of your life-you will find a joy&peace that only comes from him-you're saved&on your way to heaven. Lord -I ask that you would touch Sus-heal her broken heart-shattered emotions-may she yield her life to you-Sus-I know all the pain &heartache you are going thru-I'm going thru the same kind of pain but I've yielded all to Jesus-his mercies are new every morning-he makes my day easier to face-try him he won't let you down

#7 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi Sus-I'm asking you if you kbnow Christ as your personal saviour??If not why not consider surrendering your life to him-invite him into your heart -give your life to him.Acknowledge you're a sinnner -believe that he died on the cross for your sins-he died that you might live.There isn't anything that you've thru or will go thru that he hasn't experienced himself-he loves you soo much-why not surrender your life to him-make him lord of your life-you will find a joy&peace that only comes from him-you're saved&on your way to heaven.
Lord -I ask that you would touch Sus-heal her broken heart-shattered emotions-may she yield her life to you-Sus-I know all the pain &heartache you are going thru-I'm going thru the same kind of pain but I've yielded all to Jesus-his mercies are new every morning-he makes my day easier to face-try him he won't let you down

Oh Father, this is the most beautiful post. I totally agree with Saved in Jesus name....Amen B)

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hi Sus-I'm asking you if you kbnow Christ as your personal saviour??If not why not consider surrendering your life to him-invite him into your heart -give your life to him.Acknowledge you're a sinnner -believe that he died on the cross for your sins-he died that you might live.There isn't anything that you've thru or will go thru that he hasn't experienced himself-he loves you soo much-why not surrender your life to him-make him lord of your life-you will find a joy&peace that only comes from him-you're saved&on your way to heaven.
Lord -I ask that you would touch Sus-heal her broken heart-shattered emotions-may she yield her life to you-Sus-I know all the pain &heartache you are going thru-I'm going thru the same kind of pain but I've yielded all to Jesus-his mercies are new every morning-he makes my day easier to face-try him he won't let you down

Oh Father, this is the most beautiful post. I totally agree with Saved in Jesus name....Amen B)

ME TOO....I STAND IN AGREEMENT WIT BRIAN'S AMAZING PRAYER OF SALVATION......IN JESUS NAME

#9 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

Lord heal this broken heart and help this person, who is twenty-three realize YOU are her rock, YOU are her fortress, and YOU are her best friend. None of those things can be found in a human man. Bring her former partner and she to know YOU as Savior, Healer, and Friend. In Jesus Name. Amen

#10 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Lord heal this broken heart and help this person, who is twenty-three realize YOU are her rock, YOU are her fortress, and YOU are her best friend. None of those things can be found in a human man. Bring her former partner and she to know YOU as Savior, Healer, and Friend. In Jesus Name. Amen

AMEN......

#11 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

I want to thank everyone for their beautiful prayers. They have really brought me closer to the Lord. Please keep those prayers coming!

#12 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

I just wanted to add a few things to my post. Is it possible to pray to the Lord to help you with the right words to say to the love you lost? See, the love that I lost currently flies to France every month to visit his new girlfriend who is 11 years younger than him. Our relationship of almost 3 years long ended a while back. How can I ask the Lord to bring him back home to the states safe and sound? I don't know what to do anymore. I gave this man everything I had and now I suffer everyday. This man was suppose to be my husband. I feel so lost, have lost my appetite for almost everything, am overwhelmed with emotion that sometimes I feel numb from crying so much. I hardly sleep, I feel like asking Jesus to take me to heaven to rid me of the pain and depression I have but I know that can't happen. I just want my lost love back without wanting to end my life.

#13 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Dear Lord, if it is your will please bring Sus and her lover back together! I see you have already given her the gift of compassion, despite her jealousy for this other woman. For that I thank you. How beautiful it is for you to have given her the ability to keep a clear head during her grieving. If this man is her soul mate, and if it is your will, help them to rekindle the love lost. Also, keep him safe in his travels. Surround her with your loving Angels to comfort her in her sadness, she really needs you now Lord and she's trusting in you to lead her in the right direction. Give her strength to move on if it is necessary! Thank you Lord.
Amen!

Sus- I would interpret the first sign "The first was seeing a child that resembled him when he was the same age" could mean the Lord is trying to tell you that despite being 31, your lover is still immature, and that He desires you to find someone whose ready for the kind of love that you are!
The second sign "The other sign that has me confused is my dad gifting me movies that my ex and I have seen while dating." could be a symbolization of how maybe you treat your ex as some kind of father figure, as well as a lover, despite him acting childish. Seeing as he's in his 30's and you're in your early 20's.. or maybe it's mere coincidence. Maybe he likes to play that role since he's dating someone even younger than you. I'm probably wrong seeing as I don't really know you other than in spirit! I don't want to over analyze you or anything. Just an idea. Either way, that's tough :/.
The third sign "Why would you let their monthaversity be on the 25th just like ours?" could just be some kind of strange universal pattern :o hah. That's weird. I've dated 5 people who were born on the 11th day of the month they were born in.

Just remember that no matter how much you love this man, Jesus should come first. I'll keep praying for you Sus!
As long as we're posting videos, I find this one to be absolutely amazing!

Also, only God knows the meaning to what you've interpreted as His signs :) so try to figure it out for yourself. Keep seeking his knowledge!
God bless you. <3

#14 Sus

Sus

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Dear Lord, if it is your will please bring Sus and her lover back together! I see you have already given her the gift of compassion, despite her jealousy for this other woman. For that I thank you. How beautiful it is for you to have given her the ability to keep a clear head during her grieving. If this man is her soul mate, and if it is your will, help them to rekindle the love lost. Also, keep him safe in his travels. Surround her with your loving Angels to comfort her in her sadness, she really needs you now Lord and she's trusting in you to lead her in the right direction. Give her strength to move on if it is necessary! Thank you Lord.
Amen!

Sus- I would interpret the first sign "The first was seeing a child that resembled him when he was the same age" could mean the Lord is trying to tell you that despite being 31, your lover is still immature, and that He desires you to find someone whose ready for the kind of love that you are!
The second sign "The other sign that has me confused is my dad gifting me movies that my ex and I have seen while dating." could be a symbolization of how maybe you treat your ex as some kind of father figure, as well as a lover, despite him acting childish. Seeing as he's in his 30's and you're in your early 20's.. or maybe it's mere coincidence. Maybe he likes to play that role since he's dating someone even younger than you. I'm probably wrong seeing as I don't really know you other than in spirit! I don't want to over analyze you or anything. Just an idea. Either way, that's tough :/.
The third sign "Why would you let their monthaversity be on the 25th just like ours?" could just be some kind of strange universal pattern :o hah. That's weird. I've dated 5 people who were born on the 11th day of the month they were born in.

Just remember that no matter how much you love this man, Jesus should come first. I'll keep praying for you Sus!
As long as we're posting videos, I find this one to be absolutely amazing!

Also, only God knows the meaning to what you've interpreted as His signs :) so try to figure it out for yourself. Keep seeking his knowledge!
God bless you. <3

Thank you so much for your post. I was so blind with depression, that I failed to see that one of Gods signs is telling me that he isn't mature enough. I hope the Lord can help him mature into an honest man. I will also continue to pray for your mother (=

#15 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Father in heaven, Bind and cast out all evil spirits from sus In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Lead her away from the things that are destroying her. Guide her to become independent once again. Show sus she is a person that doesn't need to be left on the sidelines. That there is always someone better than the last one. God leads many together to become one in Christ. "Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart" Psalms 37:4 May your will be done father. In Jesus name. Amen...