37 replies to this topic

#31 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Lord-I ask you to bless&guide For Now's family-lead them in the right path.

#32 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

Thank you Father for all blessings my I be truly thankful an not just throw the thankful word around.. Father I think that I am thankful although sometimes I feel it is an automatic response... Father you know how emotional I have been ...please help me with that... emotions are a wonderful thing until they get out of control.. what a grand thing to feel complete happiness,joy and love..(its been awhile)..Father I want that... I know want want want... Yes Father I know I am needy and depend on you for everything.. in that I feel I ask to much of you... not that you can not handle all of my needs wants and desires... I feel selfish at times.. for what do I give to you Father ... besides a simple Thank you! Ok sorry I got totally of coarse here this a.m. Guide me Father to your word and the best way to absorb it... an pass it on to whom ever may be in need.. In Jesus name Amen

#33 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up For Now to Your throne of grace. Thank You that she is asking questions. Thank You that her faith is growing. Guide her to scripture that will help her. May she follow Your will and Your word. May she be successful in her attempt to cease smoking. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.

#34 Believes in the Lord

Believes in the Lord

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

Lord, help Your child to be strong. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

#35 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Father thank you for all the blessings. Father please help me to be totally well in every way....guide my thinking... keep my thoughts positive. Help me to see that there is a future for me a happy healthy calm future... something positive. My emotions get all crazy ... help me to see that there is more to this life than I am living... Father I worry over everything... I try to give these things to you ... Help me to be calm and make the best of what I have and stop worring so much.... in Jesus name Amen

#36 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:18 AM

Dear precious friend: As "you worry about everything" ........ God's Word tells us to worry about NOTHING. My prescription for no worry or anxiety: Philippians 4: 4-13 Hugs,

#37 larryman378

larryman378

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Father please guide me keep me strong .... help me make the most of my alone time. Guide me with these grandchildren... I love them so but man they get under my skin quickly some times.
Father please guide me as to the best things to help all that live here be kind and respectful in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

And Father please heal my daughter and children from all this illness thank you Amen

I pray that God will help you and guide you in Jesus Name,

#38 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

Lord-Asking you to lead&guide in this situation.