37 replies to this topic

#1 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Father please guide me keep me strong .... help me make the most of my alone time. Guide me with these grandchildren... I love them so but man they get under my skin quickly some times. Father please guide me as to the best things to help all that live here be kind and respectful in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen And Father please heal my daughter and children from all this illness thank you Amen

#2 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

Father in heaven, I lift up (for now) to your holy throne I ask for you to fill (for now) with peace and comfort, patience and strength Give guidance to him/her for your will oh lord And restore daughter and all of the children In the name of Jesus May you have all the glory father. Amen

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Father in heaven,

I lift up (for now) to your holy throne
I ask for you to fill (for now) with
peace and comfort, patience and strength
Give guidance to him/her for your will oh lord
And restore daughter and all of the children
In the name of Jesus
May you have all the glory father.

Amen

AMEN,

STANDING IN PRAYER FOR YOU FORNOW.....PRAYING OUR SAVIOR'S CONTINUED HAND REST UPON YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS GRANDCHILDREN..WE BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..IN THE LOVING NAME OF JESUS......

#4 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Amen.

#5 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Father please guide me keep me strong .... help me make the most of my alone time. Guide me with these grandchildren... I love them so but man they get under my skin quickly some times.
Father please guide me as to the best things to help all that live here be kind and respectful in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

And Father please heal my daughter and children from all this illness thank you Amen

I know you and your character.
I know Your Lord & Savior.
I know you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
I pray that He comforts you with His peace and favor.
In Jesus name we trust,
Amen

#6 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

Father please guide me keep me strong .... help me make the most of my alone time. Guide me with these grandchildren... I love them so but man they get under my skin quickly some times.
Father please guide me as to the best things to help all that live here be kind and respectful in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

And Father please heal my daughter and children from all this illness thank you Amen

I know you and your character.
I know Your Lord & Savior.
I know you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
I pray that He comforts you with His peace and favor.
In Jesus name we trust,
Amen

AMEN,

STANDING WITH ALL PRAYERS FORNOW.......FATHER GOD ,YOUR LOVE ENDURES FOREVER & EVER....WE LIFT UP FORNOW ASKING IN JESUS NAME THY DEVINE HAND OF GRACE.....GLORY BE TO GOD.......

#7 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

SAVIOR, WE COME TO YOUR HOLY THRONE OF GRACE PRAYING IN JESUS NAME FOR FORNOW AND HER GRANDCHILDREN..YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE...GLORY BE TO GOD......IN JESUS NAME

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

FATHER GOD , IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY FORNOW THAT YOUR GRACE ,PEACE ,LOVE AND JOY WILL CONTINUE TO REST UPON FORNOW AND HER GRANDCHILDREN..WE PRAY THAT WHAT EVER IS NEEDED THIS DAY,MAY YOU OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN AND POUR MANY CONTINUED BLESSINGS UPON THIS FAMILY....BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME ......IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#9 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

SAVIOR , WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYER ,FOR FORNOW..MAY HER PRAYER REQUEST BE GRANTED ACCORDING TO YOUR GREAT WILL,PURPOSE AND PLANS...BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME ....IN JESUS NAME

#10 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Father, give ForNow a supernatural boost that she so needs right now. Surround her with your love, strength, endurance, joy and patience with the grandkids!! Give her wisdom as to when enough is enough with the little tykes. Father, I pray health and healing over her daughter and family. I pray peace over everyone in the family. Keep all of them safe Lord, with good health, and safety when driving. Father, thank you for For Now, for the faithful Godly woman that she is. Praying for peace in Jesus name...Amen

#11 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Thank you all for your prayers God Bless You! Father thank you for your HELP! with this whole situation, I do love my children and grandchildren, Father this is not the way it should be. We need your guidance and presents in our home. Depression has taken me by surprise again... please Father help me out of this.. I need direction and purpose... sometimes I feel as if there is nothing left for me to do here.. what good am I doing? that type of thing. Being layed off work is not helping and the constant fighting for unemployment is getting to be an old game. I am sure Father you will guide me to the perfect things to do .... Hold me together Father for I do not know which way to turn any more... I thank you for the long ways my health has come I am so grateful for that... I know that each and every day I get better and better... I run out of patience with that some times... I just want to be 100% healthy! Father in Jesus name I ask thank you Amen

#12 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Dear Friend: I will give you the same advice I tell myself constantly: You can do this. We are not home yet. Look at how much Jesus did for me. He has chosen these trials for me, so He knows what is at stake, and how much it is worth. If I knew what hangs in the balance, would I increase my ressolve? I must trust Him. Therewillbeaday!

#13 WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

WayTruthLifeLoveJesus7

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Dear Lord, Please assist For Now in his struggles. Help him to resist being quick to anger toward his grandchildren, and heal his daughter and her children of their illness! Praise you! <3 Don't worry For Now. Jesus loves you :')

#14 jprayerqueen

jprayerqueen

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

THE LOVE OF GOD BE UPON YOU,JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT HE IS A TRUE LOVING GOD THAT WILL NEVER FORGET YOU,MAY YOU BE AT PEACE BEACAUSE HE IS PRESENT IN YOUR LIFE.

#15 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Dear Friend:
I will give you the same advice I tell myself constantly:

You can do this.
We are not home yet.
Look at how much Jesus did for me.
He has chosen these trials for me, so He knows what is at stake,
and how much it is worth.
If I knew what hangs in the balance, would I increase my ressolve?
I must trust Him.
Therewillbeaday!

Fornow-I really like this post-full of truth-I pray your family needs will be met-in my prayers.God is there-with you- reach out to him in faith