6 replies to this topic

#1 mrh7

mrh7

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:32 AM

I know that this may seem silly to some people, but it means so very much to me. My cat, Princess Kitty, ran away from me in Tennessee yesterday and I am heart broken. My husband & I were on vacation there- 400 miles from home- and we had to come home. We are going back in the morning. Please, Please pray that God will protect my Kitty & let us find her- alive & healthy. I just want her home. Please pray for My Princess & for my husband (Justin) & I. The Bible says that God cares about us & about animals- oh please pray that we get her back. I will do what ever God wants, just please pray that she comes home healthy & very soon. I can't have children, and my 2 dogs & this kitty are like our children. Please pray for all of us, 2 puppies, Justin, Princess Kitty & me. Please pray for Princess Kitty to be healthy & protected - and to come home to us. I can't eat, I can't sleep- I don't think I have ever had such grief & fear. I'm trying to calm down, but I just feel like I am falling apart. I just know that God is the only way she can & will come home- please pray that He will make that happen. Please God Bless you, Michelle

#2 sunnyshine

sunnyshine

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:17 AM

Dear Lord please keep "princess Kitty" safe and able to be returned to her loving family. Please help MRH7 to be strong and keep faith in knowing that you will hear her prayers. In Jesus name we pray and thank you for all your blessings.

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:03 PM

Lord God, Be kind and merciful to this little one, Princess Kitty. She is lost and separated from her family tonight, and must feel lonesome without Michelle and Justin watching over her tonight. Keep her warm and safe. Bring her safely through and protect her from all harm. Help her to be reunited with her family again. Sustain Michelle and Justin, as they too endure this seaparation with sadness. Bless them with Your peace. Grant them the renunion they hope and pray for. Let this family be brought back together again. Bless and watch over them in this terrible grief. Let Your healing be upon them. Protect them from all anxiety. Jesus, please find Princess Kitty, and bring her back safe and alive. We ask in hope and faith, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 12:39 AM

Lord I went through the same experience many years back when my cat went missing. I cried to you to bring him back. I cried to you to protect him from harm. Three weeks later you brought him back, safe and sound. God is good all the time. This time I pray for the safe return of Princess Kitty. Lord while little princess is still out there alone, cold and perhaps no food, I seek your divine help, please send your angels to locate that Cat Lord. Spirit of the Living God I pray that you will reveal yourself to MRH7 and her husband and let them know that even in the midst of this cruel world you can make your presence known. Let their hearts focus on you and pray for revelation that is about to come in their lives which will bring them joy if they never stop trusting you. Lord you always come in unexpected ways in order that your plan will work in our lives. I pray for MRH7 that you will open her womb and bless her with children in order to complete her family of 2 puppies, a cat, Husband & Wife and Bless Your Name Lord many children for this couple, too. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

#5 Lorna1978

Lorna1978

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 03:26 AM

Father God, please look after this little xxxxx cat, You know that she is well loved at home with her family. Father God You know where this little xxxxx cat is please Father God, guide her back home where she belongs. I pray also for this little xxxxx cats safety Father God. Please send her back home. In Jesus Holy name, Amen

#6 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:27 PM

Lord, We continue to remember mrh7, and her cry out for her beautiful Princess Kitty. We ask for Your protection upon Princess Kitty, where ever she may be right now. Please keep her safe, warm and in Your sheltering Presence. Provide for all her needs, and help her to be returned safely to mrh7's family. I also agree with Patches prayer...that if it be in Your will, that You would also open mrh7's womb and bless her with child(ren)! We thank You for mrh7, and for her loving heart. Bless and watch over her, and hold her close. Help her to get through this time of separation and strengthen her in her inner spirit. We ask this through Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, AMEN!

#7 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:11 AM

Dear Father, Please watch over Princess Kitty and keep her safe and warm til she is reunited happy and healthy to her "mommy". I pray you comfort mrh7, Justin and their 2 puppies as they await Princess kitty's return. Please bless them and keep them in your good graces. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.