3 replies to this topic

#1 CathiJuarez

CathiJuarez

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:26 AM

Please pray for my family and our finances. We are struggling, by the time we can finally pay last months bills, In 3 days. All of this months bills are going to be late. This is starting to become a nightmare. I have been praying and placing it in GODs hands. However since I've been searching for a job and I don't work the thoughts of all the bills cause me to feel sick and think of nothing else. So, i stop thinking of it and read my bible and pray. That makes me feel better. Then a while later the thoughts creep back in and its the same cycle over and over again. Please Pray for us and for me to find a good paying job to help my husband pay the bills. THank you, and GOD bless

#2 sunnyshine

sunnyshine

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:24 AM

Dear Lord, Please help CathiJuarez and her family find a way to meet thier financial needs. Please bless this family with the strengh needed to endure this hardship. Please provide comfort and peace to them. In Jesus name. Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:14 PM

Hi CathiJuarez, For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee. He maketh peace in thy borders and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat. Claim and confess these words of God. Psalm 147 vs 13 & 14. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

Lord God, We stand together to ask for You for Your merciful blessings to be upon CathiJaurez and her family. Bless them with a financial wind fall. Let money just start pouring in. Let it rain upon them, that they may be freed from this slavery of debt. Bless Cathi with a job that just transforms everything. She is a beautiful and talented woman, Lord, with so much to offer. Make a way for her to be that latern set up on a hill. Let her light shine brightly once again, with these troubles as a thing of the past. She loves You and waits patiently upon You, Lord. Please come to her assistance. Make haste to help her! Keep her sustained and draw her through this time of depleted resources. May Your abundance be upon her and in every way bring renewal and great joy. In Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior, we ask and pray. amen.