6 replies to this topic

#1 April M

April M

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

8 month old Malaya Wood is in need of prayers. She has a very aggressive form of brain cancer. She has already had 4 surgeries and is in pain. She is due to start chemo anyday and is in great need of prayers along with her mom, dad, and siblings

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

8 month old Malaya Wood is in need of prayers. She has a very aggressive form of brain cancer. She has already had 4 surgeries and is in pain. She is due to start chemo anyday and is in great need of prayers along with her mom, dad, and siblings

HOLY LAMB OF GOD ALMIGHTY,
WE CALL TO YOUR THRONE OF GRACE ON BEHLF OF MALAYA WOOD..FATHER MAY YOUR DEVINE HAND OF HAELING CONTINUE TO KEEP MAYLAYA STRONG AND IN CONTINUED HEALTH..MAY SHE SOAR IN YOUR ALMIGHTY PRESENCE..FOR THY ANGELS AND WARRIORS STAND CHRAGE OVER HER..FATHER GOD MAY YOU BRING TOTAL HEALING OVER THIS BABY...TO WORK EVERTHING FOR MALAYA GOOD AND YOUR GLORY..WE BIND CANCER FROM HER BODY,NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN..LORD WE PLAED YOUR SHED BLOOD FROM THE CROWN OF HER HEAD TO THE SOULS OF HER LITTLE FEET...TO BRING MALYAY TO YOUR HEAVENLY THONE OF GRACE ASKING FOR MERCY ,HEALING AND TOTAL DELIVERANCE FROM CANCER..THANK YOU SAVIOR ,OUR REDEEMER ,OUR HEALER..LORD I PRAY FOR MOM ,DAD AND SIBLINGS MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPLIFT AND MINISTER TO EACH ONE DAILY..MAY THEY CALL TO YOU AND CONTINUE TO HAVE HOPE THAT THERE SISITER WILL PULL THROUGH AND THAT SHE MAY BE THERE MERICAL.....I PRAY FOR YOUR DEVINE PRESENCE TO REST UPON THIS FAMILY AND GIVE STRENGTH,HOPE,REST AND COMFORT..IN JESUS NAME

#3 jacob1985

jacob1985

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Father, I pray for complete healing of Malaya. I pray that You would comfort her family as they are going through this tough time with a sick child. I ask You to guide the Dr.'s and help them treat Maylaya. We put our trust in You Father and thank you for all You do for us.

#4 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

''Father, I pray for complete healing of Malaya. I pray that You would comfort her family as they are going through this tough time with a sick child. I ask You to guide the Dr.'s and help them treat Maylaya. We put our trust in You Father and thank you for all You do for us.'' Amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

Precious Heavenly Father:

We lift up Malaya to Your throne of grace today. Father, please lay Your healing, restoring hand on this precious child. Guide her doctors, nurses and all caregivers assigned to her care. May they be highly skilled and compassionate. Please strenghten Malaya as she goes through this chemo treatment. Comfort her family. May they all feel Your Presence even stronger at this time. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,879 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Father, I pray for complete healing of Malaya. I pray that You would comfort her family as they are going through this tough time with a sick child. I ask You to guide the Dr.'s and help them treat Maylaya. We put our trust in You Father and thank you for all You do for us.

Father, I agree with this prayer for Malaya. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this child. May the blood of Jesus flow into this child's body removing every trace of cancer cell from her body. Father, grant this child Your perfect healing. Give her the chance to live a healthy, normal, long life, Father for Your glory. Thank You, Lord for the promise of Your Word by Jesus stripes we are healed. Thank You for healing Malaya, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord, This is so sad! We know You are grieving greatly right along with the family.Your tremendous compassion for them will be made evident in many ways + no doubt has been already. Please bless Malaya with freedom from pain + exceptional tolerance to chemo + all the other treatments + procedures she will have to undergo. Comfort her parents + siblings. May her treatments be successful. May she have no residual debility or disability. May she defy all the odds + grow up to be normal, healthy + happy. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.